• 1 year later...
On 10/14/2020 at 2:37 AM, Raytreck said:

ty very much could u upload teh busty no default please??

All Navetsea skins should be available on the blog page. Just type Navetsea skins in your search engine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 3:44 PM, LadySmoks said:

All Navetsea skins should be available on the blog page. Just type Navetsea skins in your search engine.

I tried to download at navetsea blog, but the links are broken, only apears an adfly page and is imposible to getout from that

page

5 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Have you tried installing the Chrome extension "Universal Bypass"? It allows you to jump from Adfly to the destination page automatically

I'll thank you again for this because it's some of the most important information a player wanting to download stuff can know. It's not just the Sims 3 - There is even a specific post mentioning mods with links to AdFly are not allowed and will be removed.

So yeah - Universal Bypass is a Godsend for those of us finding content 'trapped' behind AdFly 'tomfoolery'.

The only thing I can say is to keep a copy of 'Bypass' locally as it tends to be 'mysteriously' removed from Chrome often - so I just make a copy of my archive copy (saving me from opening the bookmark and re-downloading it) and drag the copy to the 'extentions page' - BAM! back to normal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been rebuilding my sims 3 library of CC for sometime now.

I downloaded the large Navetsea archive on simfileshare some time ago and just realized a few omissions.

Would anyone happen to have the Busty Edition Non Default and Tan Lines Edition Non Default Skins ? 

On 1/10/2021 at 11:57 PM, James2112 said:

I have been rebuilding my sims 3 library of CC for sometime now.

I downloaded the large Navetsea archive on simfileshare some time ago and just realized a few omissions.

Would anyone happen to have the Busty Edition Non Default and Tan Lines Edition Non Default Skins ? 

https://navetsea.blogspot.com/p/the-sims-3-skin-mods.html 

Use the universal bypass browser plug-in I mentioned above if Adfly gives you problems since they hid the Mediafire download behind it.

4 hours ago, landess said:

https://navetsea.blogspot.com/p/the-sims-3-skin-mods.html 

Use the universal bypass browser plug-in I mentioned above if Adfly gives you problems since they hid the Mediafire download behind it.

Yeah I added the chrome extension before making the request :)

Problem is I get this message from mediafire after bypassing the adfly junk.

"The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service."

Not sure if this is one you are looking for since the wording on the Navetsea blog is somewhat vague - I just went into my archive and let 'windows' search for Navetsea - No Busty but did have this.

Navetsea Tan ND.7z

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thought I may as well add this: Futa

navetsea F-IN TS3 Adult Model default_Futa.7z

2 hours ago, landess said:

Not sure if this is one you are looking for since the wording on the Navetsea blog is somewhat vague - I just went into my archive and let 'windows' search for Navetsea - No Busty but did have this.

Navetsea Tan ND.7z 5.43 MB · 1 download

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thought I may as well add this: Futa

navetsea F-IN TS3 Adult Model default_Futa.7z 5.36 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks Landess. I have the TAN skin. I had thought to try out the island paradise resort world and was looking for the bikini type tan lines skin. I had found other things, tan line accessories or the like but they all look pretty bad lol. Navetseas' look good in the promo pics but I have never seen or found the actual skin file to use. 

Will certainly try out the futa though as usually have one or more in the world. 

1 hour ago, James2112 said:

tan line accessories

I have a set also - they use a default lighter skin tone color that one can change if they desire but they will wash out details on the skins texture a bit as well - I still get good use from them, as the tops and bottoms have 4 different options which appear to be based on the 'shape' of default bras/panties/bikinis. The biggest problem I have is they count towards the accessories limits the game engine can handle before CTD. Still, when used in particular with the bikini they were 'made for', the effect is pretty good when a top comes off and the proper tan line appears.....  Also the High Waisted one will show above low-cut pants/skirts, adding a bit more seductiveness to the style/effect.

Screenshot-28.jpg.7e17b03db59b9c4f5f856279ee1632d1.jpg

1 hour ago, landess said:

I have a set also - they use a default lighter skin tone color that one can change if they desire but they will wash out details on the skins texture a bit as well - I still get good use from them, as the tops and bottoms have 4 different options which appear to be based on the 'shape' of default bras/panties/bikinis. The biggest problem I have is they count towards the accessories limits the game engine can handle before CTD. Still, when used in particular with the bikini they were 'made for', the effect is pretty good when a top comes off and the proper tan line appears.....  Also the High Waisted one will show above low-cut pants/skirts, adding a bit more seductiveness to the style/effect.

Screenshot-28.jpg.7e17b03db59b9c4f5f856279ee1632d1.jpg

Yep. I will likely grab those as I know the ones you are referring to. My dilemma was the same, that they take up a accessory slot. But this pic, like many of your pics usually gets me into trying something different or notice something I am missing out on ?

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey guys.

Sooo... wapitawg's thread is a life saver, but even mega links might die over time. So I've created this github repo: https://github.com/Lex-DRL/Navetsea-S3-AWPI

It combines all the Navetsea's mods I was able to find. 99% of them are straight from wapitawg's archive. But I did some work, too (detecting duplicates, recovering original timestamps for files, collecting all the preview images / descriptions). I hope it would become the go-to place for Navetsea's mods.

Feel free to fork it. And don't hesitate to share any Navetsea's mods if you happen to still have them on hand. Let's restore the archive together!

Edited by tqdeas28