On 10/14/2020 at 2:37 AM, Raytreck said:

ty very much could u upload teh busty no default please??

All Navetsea skins should be available on the blog page. Just type Navetsea skins in your search engine.

On 10/15/2020 at 3:44 PM, LadySmoks said:

All Navetsea skins should be available on the blog page. Just type Navetsea skins in your search engine.

I tried to download at navetsea blog, but the links are broken, only apears an adfly page and is imposible to getout from that

page

Have you tried installing the Chrome extension "Universal Bypass"? It allows you to jump from Adfly to the destination page automatically

5 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Have you tried installing the Chrome extension "Universal Bypass"? It allows you to jump from Adfly to the destination page automatically

I'll thank you again for this because it's some of the most important information a player wanting to download stuff can know. It's not just the Sims 3 - There is even a specific post mentioning mods with links to AdFly are not allowed and will be removed.

So yeah - Universal Bypass is a Godsend for those of us finding content 'trapped' behind AdFly 'tomfoolery'.

The only thing I can say is to keep a copy of 'Bypass' locally as it tends to be 'mysteriously' removed from Chrome often - so I just make a copy of my archive copy (saving me from opening the bookmark and re-downloading it) and drag the copy to the 'extentions page' - BAM! back to normal.