[Sims 4] OTE's Sex Animation for WickedWhims (UPDATE_2017/06/03)

Guest Vaerz

Those animations are absolutely incredible! The sims faces are so expressive too. That my friend is some top quality work. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Guest Vaerz

Agreed, incredible quality. I was REALLY surprised! :D That's top tier animating there!!

The expressions remind me of EA's animations. It definitely has that cartoony feel to it, I absolutely love it :wub:

Guest Redabyss

Agreed, incredible quality. I was REALLY surprised! :D That's top tier animating there!!

The expressions remind me of EA's animations. It definitely has that cartoony feel to it, I absolutely love it :wub:

Not only that, the quality of animating, the fluidity and the variations... HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT!!!!!!

You outdone yourself Oga :D

Guest Vaerz

Not only that, the quality of animating, the fluidity and the variations... HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT!!!!!!

You outdone yourself Oga :D

10/10 work for sure :heart: :heart:

post-1945967-0-31607000-1496466225_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Progress Announcement
Style 01 - Stage 1 has been translated to Double Bed location.
post-1645035-0-48126200-1498124833_thumb.gif

Number 3 already exists, made by Azmodan.
Besides, I think his priority will now be given to the Patreon polls :)

I am sorry to say this but I must define my priority, so... unfortunately this one(another request by zheur) have to wait  :s

post-1645035-0-51952800-1498125200_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Progress Announcement

Style 01 - Stage 2 has been translated to Double Bed location and can be looped nicely.

post-1645035-0-58343400-1498908664_thumb.gif

NOTE : I am really sorry for delay in this animation progress since I got a flu for several days

hey, do you download both files or just one?

You can download both files :)

WickedBoobs is released ! ! !
I know it's a bit late for me, but please visit this topic and download the file Denton47_RigsV2.zip on post #19.
And enjoy my Hammering animation (once again)  :)

post-1645035-0-03853600-1499522613_thumb.gif
Also don't forget to check animations from other animators, who knows that they actually prepared the boobs movement from a long time ago.  ;) 

Special Thanks to Denton47
for making this possible  :lol: 

that username, are you from wkwkland by chance?

if it's true, greetings here from another wkwkland people!!

will try the animation, thanks..!

LOL, yes, I am from wkwkland and also telolet land, it's nice to see another person from my country :D

Do let me know if you have anything in mind regardless my animation. :)

I like your animations. :heart:

thank you very much :)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woah the level of detail in your animations are amazing!

I love your climaxes the most

Thank you very much, because this is coming from another animator.  :)

Anyway, talking about the detail maybe you should check Dagger's animation too, it is somewhat a sophisticated animation with in-game IK(as far as I know, Dagger is the only animator using such technique :) ), thus by using that, almost making clipping issues solved  :)

These animations are awesome!  :D

I hope someday that I can finally afford in being a patron so that I can also have the exclusive climax animation you've made because it's so sexy to watch it  :heart:

Thank you very much for your appreciation, but I'm really sorry, there's nothing I can give for my patron right now, the full version of OTE - Style 01 animation is only available for people who have previously downloaded it, and all I can say is hope for them to generously share that.  :)

Really sorry for now I couldn't spare my time to do this.  :-/

• 1 month later...

I hate to bump this but I don't think I can post on your patreon.  You have the best animations out of everyone.  There are a couple others with great skills, some animations are laughable but yours are the most realistic and the best.  I wanted to join your patreon to get anything you may not have released here but I see you shut it down and in the post above, you mention the animation you did for patreon is not available at all.  Can you add it to a new download file here since we cannot join your patreon and get it?  If somebody has the rare file, where can it be downloaded?  

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to bump this but I don't think I can post on your patreon.  You have the best animations out of everyone.  There are a couple others with great skills, some animations are laughable but yours are the most realistic and the best.  I wanted to join your patreon to get anything you may not have released here but I see you shut it down and in the post above, you mention the animation you did for patreon is not available at all.  Can you add it to a new download file here since we cannot join your patreon and get it?  If somebody has the rare file, where can it be downloaded?  

Don't say that others animations are laughable. That's cruel as hell and might make a potential great animator quit while they are in the learning process. We need more people to animate and not run folks away. Enough already have been run away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 1:34 AM, ooOLalaWorld said:

I love your climaxes the most

im sorry to ask this but do you mind to share OTE's climax package? (the full version of OTE - Style 01 animation)

as OTE stated that the full version of OTE - Style 01 animation is only available for people who have previously downloaded it

i don't mind if you unable to or don't want to share it :smile:

just asking, doesn't hurt to try to ask ;)