[Sims 4] OTE's Sex Animation for WickedWhims (UPDATE_2017/06/03)

3 hours ago, frieza said:

im sorry to ask this but do you mind to share OTE's climax package? (the full version of OTE - Style 01 animation)

as OTE stated that the full version of OTE - Style 01 animation is only available for people who have previously downloaded it

i don't mind if you unable to or don't want to share it :smile:

just asking, doesn't hurt to try to ask ;)

can't bro sorry :frown: hope you understand

• 4 months later...
On 5/10/2018 at 2:57 AM, ughwhat said:

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I wanna ask something:

Are these animations showing up in-game for anyone? The only one I'm getting is the teasing animation for the loveseat, none of the others are showing up.

I haven't had any problems with using the animations.  

10 hours ago, millionserved said:

I haven't had any problems with using the animations.  

Huh. That's weird.

I deleted the WickedWhimsMod folder that was located in the saves folder, and I re-downloaded the two files. Now i'm getting the loveseat teasing animation as well as Style 01 stages 2-4. So I've made some progress, but Style 01 stage 01, Hammering, and The Why(Y) Stand are nowhere to be found.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holy smokes do i love how emotional your animations are. Full of character, natural movements and the slick facial expressions as two desperate sims get fucked. Was wondering if you can ideed make a series of titfuck animations with the same facial expressions like the Style 1 for loveseat animations.

Especially the Climax one lmao. Otherwise the animation's are top notch, way higher tier than the others here! Keep it up famalan! :D

10-20-18_12-27-40 AM.png

Just now, CT0M said:

Holy smokes do i love how emotional your animations are. Full of character, natural movements and the slick facial expressions as two desperate sims get fucked. Was wondering if you can ideed make a series of titfuck animations with the same facial expressions like the Style 1 for loveseat animations.

Especially the Climax one lmao. Otherwise the animation's are top notch, way higher tier than the others here! Keep it up famalan! :D

10-20-18_12-27-40 AM.png

Though there are some weird bugs when i use the floor animation, that is the female appears to be in place of the male, and that the animation lasts a few seconds. any fix?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

These animations last update was 3 years ago now, this mod has been abandoned.

So by rights the climax animation should be posted on here.- by "anyone else" who has it.

if i had the file, i would have posted it on here myself.

note this from EA=

Screenshot (142).png

• 7 months later...