I Live! [WIP] In Soviet Tamriel, companion rapes you!

What gender character will/would you use to play this mod?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What gender character will/would you use to play this mod?

• Female
    • Male
    • Both

After I installed the plugin' date=' my game won't even start (CTD before loading screen). Is there any mod that's required for this mod?

[/quote']

Unfortunately I have not dld the latest version as I know it requires CM Partners. I believe Captain O will remove that requirement on the next release. It also requires Beautiful People 2ch-Ed as a lot of Lovers mods do.

I HAVE RETURNED!

But not with an update. Rather I'm letting you know that Academic Paper Freak Out Period is over. I'm soon to enter Dissertation Proposal Freakout Central, but hopefully I'll get some work done before then.

There's a problem, though. Skyrim is going to come out soon, and I want to get the story with Gunnar advanced before I get distracted by something besides school. There is a good chance that I might skip trying to get animations in with quest dialog, which really slowed my progress, and instead focus on setting, story and text sex scenes. I realize this might not be popular, but a finished game is better than nothing, right?

There'd still be animations, mind. Just not particularly important ones. You can hopefully still totally watch some nun abuse.

There'd still be animations, mind. Just not particularly important ones. You can hopefully still totally watch some nun abuse.

Welcome back Cap. Yup! Sounds the way to go for you. Don't worry about Skyrim too much. Even though many are already on the starting blocks waiting for the gun to go off, I don't think that Oblivion will be abandoned any more than Morrowind was. Folk are still producing mods for that even now.

As for me, I'm in no rush. I tend not to buy a game 'til after the first major patch is available.

Untrusting? Moi? You betcha.

I'm just looking forward to a small update that hasn't got a dependancy on CM Partners.

I've not had many ideas lately so have been quiet on this thread myself.

I just got one now for a quest later on:

One of his men is actually in the service of another brigand chief and manages to drop some poison into Gunnar's mead cup. The healer can keep him from death but can't rouse him from his coma. Player has a decision to make. Either:

1. Escape and leaves him to his fate.

2. Attempts to find the traitor, and obtain the antidote.

The quest could be dialogue driven, as the player interviews each henchman to look for discrepancies in the answers they give. Somewhere the testimonies won't add up. Lavish punishments available if player fails.

Or, same as above, but healer casts some kind of curse on player forcing her to be involved in the investigation.

After Gunnar is restored, revenge could be planned and implemented.

Every time i try to load this mod my oblivion crashes' date=' I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this but, is there any mods required for this to work? I'm new to this and confused sorry ^^; if this is the wrong place to post this please ignore me.

[/quote']

Yes, several things, which are listed in the first post as requirements I believe. First and foremost, is the lover's system-which has it's own list of requirements; first and foremost being OBSE. This mod however also requires Modular Beautiful People ++, this can be downloaded from the nexus.

I would advise that next time you take the time to read at the very least the time to read through the thread dedicated to the subject you are requesting help with - otherwise you will irritate somebody and they will act according to the traditional statutes of internet behavior. I.E. they will bite your head off and question your sexuality.

Every time i try to load this mod my oblivion crashes' date=' I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this but, is there any mods required for this to work? I'm new to this and confused sorry ^^; if this is the wrong place to post this please ignore me.

[/quote']

Yes, several things, which are listed in the first post as requirements I believe. First and foremost, is the lover's system-which has it's own list of requirements; first and foremost being OBSE. This mod however also requires Modular Beautiful People ++, this can be downloaded from the nexus.

I would advise that next time you take the time to read at the very least the time to read through the thread dedicated to the subject you are requesting help with - otherwise you will irritate somebody and they will act according to the traditional statutes of internet behavior. I.E. they will bite your head off and question your sexuality.

Well i got those, but i mean anything specific to this mod not already listed. sorry, i should have been more specific.

[/quote']

Well i got those, but i mean anything specific to this mod not already listed. sorry, i should have been more specific.

Got CM-partners installed? ATM, it's one of the requirements.

I HAVE RETURNED!

But not with an update. Rather I'm letting you know that Academic Paper Freak Out Period is over. I'm soon to enter Dissertation Proposal Freakout Central' date=' but hopefully I'll get some work done before then.

There's a problem, though. Skyrim is going to come out soon, and I want to get the story with Gunnar advanced before I get distracted by something besides school. There is a good chance that I might skip trying to get animations in with quest dialog, which really slowed my progress, and instead focus on setting, story and text sex scenes. I realize this might not be popular, but a finished game is better than nothing, right?

[/quote']

Pfft animations are overrated. I've seen professionals try to create decent sex scenes with this kind of animation and never really found it that successful. Well written erotica though is much more enticing.

I HAVE RETURNED!

But not with an update. Rather I'm letting you know that Academic Paper Freak Out Period is over. I'm soon to enter Dissertation Proposal Freakout Central' date=' but hopefully I'll get some work done before then.

[/quote']

Pfft animations are overrated. I've seen professionals try to create decent sex scenes with this kind of animation and never really found it that successful. Well written erotica though is much more enticing.

You are so very right Rannok. I'm glad that someone else adds their voice to mine.

See what I mean Cap? If you create anims that look great after You've created your first full beta, then all well and good. However standard Lovers anims for a lot of the ordinary sex scenes and text for the really special stuff is the way to go, very much like your earlier test. I think you have the skills to make the text work for you. Two votes for good text - any against?

I HAVE RETURNED!

[/quote']

You are so very right Rannok. I'm glad that someone else adds their voice to mine.

See what I mean Cap? If you create anims that look great after You've created your first full beta, then all well and good. However standard Lovers anims for a lot of the ordinary sex scenes and text for the really special stuff is the way to go, very much like your earlier test. I think you have the skills to make the text work for you. Two votes for good text - any against?

They don't get mine. Seriously anything specific and intricate enough that you can't use the animations that are already part of the lover's system is probably something that is going to be told better through text anyway.

... However standard Lovers anims for a lot of the ordinary sex scenes and text for the really special stuff is the way to go' date=' very much like your earlier test. I think you have the skills to make the text work for you. Two votes for good text - any against?

[/quote']

They don't get mine. Seriously anything specific and intricate enough that you can't use the animations that are already part of the lover's system is probably something that is going to be told better through text anyway.

Still no Nay. The three posters abova said it all, so i just add my voice to the gathering crowd.

I understand fully the issue with Skyrim on the horizon. I'll add my vote for you to wrap it up without the animations and add a request that you consider putting it out there for someone who isn't lined up for Skyrim or for someone who has more time available to add the animations if they'd like.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, remember that time I said I'd start working on this after the fifteenth and then didn't log on for a month?

I LIVE.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VudJpH-ytH4&feature=youtu.be

Logging on quick to apologize for the completely unintentional but also completely needed hiatus. I am a grad student working on a dissertation proposal on top of grading the papers of idiots on top of various other crises. I simply couldn't work on this when I planned to pick it up again, which bums me out.

On top of that, certain ideas I started having for this mod started disturbing me, which is probably the reason I didn't log on to tell you all I wasn't then working on it. I am probably not as hardcore as you. I may change certain plot elements accordingly. Stop lamenting, you'll still get raped, and I am COMMITTED to keeping this a mod for both male and female player characters.

I can't promise you guys anything soon, as said proposal is due in roughly a month. I can also report absolutely zero progress since my last update besides some dialog I'm not ready to post. However, this mod is NOT abandonware.

That said, other modders are completely welcome to write similar stuff--I would not consider it idea theft as long as you aren't directly grabbing concepts without asking. You officially have my blessing. Have you noticed the awesome feedback I'm getting? There is a demand for this stuff!

There is also a small chance that I will convert this into a Skyrim mod, but I would have to first actually BUY AND PLAY Skyrim, then determine that its resources and modding capabilities are more suited to my vision. Yes, I said vision. I am an ARTISTE.

I'd like to thank everyone for their helpful comments and suggestions throughout this thread. You rock! :heart:

• 1 month later...

Oh no' date='I can't start my game with this mod,but I really want to play it...does this mod require another .esp?

[/quote']

Go into data files in the launcher, find the esp and see what the requirements are, crash on startup means you are missing requirements.

Oh no' date='I can't start my game with this mod,but I really want to play it...does this mod require another .esp?

[/quote']

Go into data files in the launcher, find the esp and see what the requirements are, crash on startup means you are missing requirements.

:Dthanks a lot,I find that I don't have the CM Partners.esm.