I Live! [WIP] In Soviet Tamriel, companion rapes you!

What gender character will/would you use to play this mod?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What gender character will/would you use to play this mod?

• Female
    • Male
    • Both

Partners also forces me to match his level to the player's' date=' which kind of sucks as he's supposed to be more powerful. Otherwise the story doesn't make sense.

[/quote']

That is controlled with the PC level offset value in the CS. I think CM Partners has nothing to do with it (not sure though). But it would be nice if you can remove CM Partners as a required file because it doesn't go too well with xLovers-mods, at least from my experience.

Daguy---Hopefully so! My plans are that if you say no' date=' he decides to give you an honorable death. Forcibly. Right now I have that cut off for testing purposes. Originally I wanted there to be more to it (i.e he forces you anyway if you don't escape) but my scripting just isn't up to it. This seems more in character, though.

SenReality: YOU DO NOT SCARE ME!

Biallge: I have no idea! It may currently need CM Partners--if that turns out to be the case, I suggest you wait until next update. I may be removing or altering that capability as it potentially gives the character too much power (all you need to do is get the guy to follow you or stop--Gunnar would not appreciate the player telling him when to eat!). Partners also forces me to match his level to the player's, which kind of sucks as he's supposed to be more powerful. Otherwise the story doesn't make sense.

You might want to try putting the mod at the end of your load order--that's how I have it arranged on my computer.

And everyone: THANK YOU!

[/quote']

D: MEANY! MEANY!!!

Anyhow! if its a crasht o desktop issue, just by having it activated in your mod list ( question: your probably crashing just after the splash intros right? if so! continue! = = ) it would be a requirement issue, or that particular esp is missing vital bits an bobs, as stated in the above posts, try tinkering with the load order first - if your using OBMM (Which is most likely) go to utilities, new conflict detecter - as it WILL generally state if an esp is missing an ESM or a required esp.

=3 haz fun pwz an an uhm FISHSTICKS = = I will get yew Oblivious ...

I suppose my Redguard will just have to take note that she is captured, deep inside a 'bandit' ruin, and highly inexperianced in combat and give in. After all, in the actual situation no sane person would fight back, just wait for their moment. Darn those free sprited redguard! =P

So I found this through Baraspot and it sounds so exciting. I have no knowledge whatsoever of oblivion modding but I think I've downloaded everything as I should yet I have a silly issue. When I send my character with coc.testraiderruins to that location, I am in a locked cell and I have no idea how to get out to get things started. I've tried everything I can think of:(

Oh! That's... weird. I've never ended up there. I'm not sure what determines where coc takes you. Have you tried it more than once? Maybe from different parts of the world map?

coc stands for "center of cell" So (correct me if I'm wrong), I'm assuming it should drop you in the same place every time, namely the exact center of the cell.

Yup coc.testraiderruins takes me to a cell with a crazed man. There is a locked door (Iron Gate). I get Partner's Warp Ring and Partner's Ring on my inventory which let me escape but while I also have an Iron Key there it doesn't seem to work. Where should I have been spawning instead?

Perhaps the problem is that I am running this on Oblivion without any of the DLCs? Anyway I turned collision off and escaped.

Cap,

Glad you can give CM partners the old heave ho. Used it quite some time ago and I really didn't get on with it. Sorry but I'll wait til the next release. I'm glad to see the whole thing is progressing nicely. Sorry I failed to interpret Gunnar completely as you see him. It's insight failures like that which will keep me 'umble.

Daguy---Hopefully so! My plans are that if you say no' date=' he decides to give you an honorable death. Forcibly. Right now I have that cut off for testing purposes. Originally I wanted there to be more to it (i.e he forces you anyway if you don't escape) but my scripting just isn't up to it. This seems more in character, though.

SenReality: YOU DO NOT SCARE ME!

Biallge: I have no idea! It may currently need CM Partners--if that turns out to be the case, I suggest you wait until next update. I may be removing or altering that capability as it potentially gives the character too much power (all you need to do is get the guy to follow you or stop--Gunnar would not appreciate the player telling him when to eat!). Partners also forces me to match his level to the player's, which kind of sucks as he's supposed to be more powerful. Otherwise the story doesn't make sense.

You might want to try putting the mod at the end of your load order--that's how I have it arranged on my computer.

And everyone: THANK YOU!

[/quote']

D: MEANY! MEANY!!!

Anyhow! if its a crasht o desktop issue, just by having it activated in your mod list ( question: your probably crashing just after the splash intros right? if so! continue! = = ) it would be a requirement issue, or that particular esp is missing vital bits an bobs, as stated in the above posts, try tinkering with the load order first - if your using OBMM (Which is most likely) go to utilities, new conflict detecter - as it WILL generally state if an esp is missing an ESM or a required esp.

=3 haz fun pwz an an uhm FISHSTICKS = = I will get yew Oblivious ...

Oh, OBMM can do that? What do you know? Learning something new every day ;)

Thanks Mazhen, SenReality and Captain Oblivious, it was CM partners.esm that was missing indeed (I haven't used it for a while). Now I'll retreat to lurking mode until I have something worthy to comment.

Keep up the good work!

HEY PEOPLE! THANKS FOR TESTING THIS!

I have some proposed changes in mind, and would really like opinions.

1. I'm thinking of taking away the option to have the female character say she's not a virgin. Why? Because it takes away some added writing for me (I'd have to write three first fuck sequences instead of two). While I love writing the scenes, actually putting them into the game takes up gobs of time and school has started.

2. I'm likely going to leave Gunnar's fortress largely un-furnished for awhile. Simply put, it takes a lot of time to add things when I should be making quests and dialog. Mostly dialog. What should I add? I'm going to make sure the throne room is furnished, and add Gilda's infirmary and slave quarters. I'm considering adding hot springs as well. Any other ideas?

3. How many of you are planning on playing Skyrim? If this gets completed I may make a Skyrim mod. Why? BECAUSE. I already have an idea. A pretty damn evil idea involving a rightful heir killing the player's powerful father and forcing her/him into submission as a means of ending or co-opting said usurper's line. It may be a sequel. Like the idea?

And, for the record, responses saying "it's your mod, do whatever you want" DO NOT HELP. I'm doing whatever I want anyway (I'm the damn Captain) but I'd like some crew input.

1. I like the idea of the character being a virgin and have it being taken away from her, but if it makes it easier for you script wise then, then by all means do what u have to do

2. Some slave cells would be nice

3. I think i speak for most on here by saying, yes i will be getting skyrim, and yes i would love to see you make a mod for it!! That would be awesome

Great work so far

I'm excited to see it coming together

thanks for your hardwork!

1. I like the idea of the character being a virgin and have it being taken away from her' date=' but if it makes it easier for you script wise then, then by all means do what u have to do

[/quote']

Nononono. I'm probably writing out the option for the pc NOT to be a virgin. As in the fucking-the-virgin scene would be the only sex scene, and I wouldn't have to write an alternative where that isn't the case. The game would assume that the pc is young enough for this to make sense (i.e. just left home).

(If you are playing a character who isn't a virgin, you could always say Gunnar is mistaken)

I concur with Jay, especially on the Skyrim front after seeing how yummy the female characters are.

I'm just hoping that Lovers gets ported to Skyrim pretty quickly after release, and we don't have to wait til its years old before we get a working system. Shouldn't be an issue with LoversLab here though. =)

1. I like the idea of the character being a virgin and have it being taken away from her' date=' but if it makes it easier for you script wise then, then by all means do what u have to do

[/quote']

Nononono. I'm probably writing out the option for the pc NOT to be a virgin. As in the fucking-the-virgin scene would be the only sex scene, and I wouldn't have to write an alternative where that isn't the case. The game would assume that the pc is young enough for this to make sense (i.e. just left home).

(If you are playing a character who isn't a virgin, you could always say Gunnar is mistaken)

Since I believe I was largely responsible for putting the whole "no virgin and have kids" option to you in the first place, I withdraw my suggestion and give my blessing for you to continue as I believe you intended from the start. Sorry to compicate things for you.

Starting with a new toon would be fine for me as I've done this often for many a fine mod before this and I think I should approach this mod no differently.

I'm 90% certain I shall get Skyrim. It's more of a question of when rather than whether. I often buy games after the second major patch and this may be the first game that I'm prepared to waive that personal policy.

I shall put some thought to your other requests for one more day as my work marathon ends tonight for another week.

Dashing off to work now.

Later, Cap

1. For me the entire idea of your mod was this overall, kinda got a Khal Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen vibe(from a Game of Thrones). I'd have no qualms about scrapping the non-virgin option.

2. I personally think it'd be best for you to have a fully playable version of the mod and then add the fluff, so I concur with this. Just be mindful and plan what you wanna add later so you don't run out of space.

3. That's a given, it is on every fan's must have list and the community is in an uproar, such is our anticipation (I've already pre-ordered it!). The only question, perhaps, is how long until the whole mod scene goes full steam. I guess that depends on how portable Oblivion's mods will be.

Cap,

I think Bialge has a good point in reference to getting a playable version out and I'm certain you are eager for that to become a reality.

To achieve that objective though I believe that you would not be completely happy without the ruin having at least the right "feel" to it. So I thought I'd attempt a list:

Slave pen - shared by other thralls and kitchen drudges perhaps.

Warrior quarters

Kitchen

Library

armoury

Training area

Combat "arena"/pit. Perhaps the one victim at the start won't be the only occasion player has to fight for entertainment purposes.

Actually I had this nasty idea of a pit of hungry dogs for obvious purposes. Probably going too far.

I also thought that there might be something horrid in the basement that no-one knows about until one of Gunnar's crew doesn't come back after a night patrol. Perhaps a vampire or a nest of them? So that Gunnar with player in tow has to dispose of it/them to keep the respect of his men.

That's all that I have in mind for now, however a question:

The hot springs? Have you seen "Flesh and Blood?" I just wondered if there were an inspired connection. If not, I would recommend it. Substitute Martin for Gunnar and you have much of the theme of this mod I think.

Of course, you can also disregard all the above. After all, it's your mod....

I also thought that there might be something horrid in the basement that no-one knows about until one of Gunnar's crew doesn't come back after a night patrol. Perhaps a vampire or a nest of them? So that Gunnar with player in tow has to dispose of it/them to keep the respect of his men.

That's all that I have in mind for now' date=' however a question:

The hot springs? Have you seen "Flesh and Blood?" I just wondered if there were an inspired connection. If not, I would recommend it. Substitute Martin for Gunnar and you have much of the theme of this mod I think.

[/quote']

I have to say I really like this idea. I was thinking of having the ruins either continue or have an entrance to a cave system, so sending people down to patrol would make perfect sense.

As for Flesh and Blood, I haven't--but it's now on my list. : )

Glad you like the idea. Remember there is always something nasty in the basement. I'm basically following the themes. In this instance a Beowulf vibe would work well.

As for flesh and Blood, a film starring Rutger Hauer can't go far wrong. The main antagonists in the film were based on historical figures who actually lived about a century apart from each other.

Ooooh, Flesh and Blood, sorry for going off-topic here but thanks for reminding me of that. I was very young when it came out and couldn't follow it properly, but it forever defined the concept of a gritty medieval setting for me. Gonna have to look for it now. Much appreciated!

Bump.

Just letting you guys know I'm still interested in this--this is not an abandoned mod. However' date=' grad school started up again and I'm stuck working on a big conference paper. Expect more from me after the 15th. And keep suggestions coming! <3

[/quote']

It's ok Cap, you gave us all fair warning about your upcoming workload. Sorry I couldn't do much with last upload. Trouble is I promised myself I'd never dl CM Companions ever again, not after the trouble it caused me last time. I was so delighted to discover MCS on this very forum.

If anything occurs to me I'll post. I'm sure that others will too. All the best for that paper of yours.