I Live! [WIP] In Soviet Tamriel, companion rapes you!

What gender character will/would you use to play this mod?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What gender character will/would you use to play this mod?

• Female
    • Male
    • Both

Sorry I didn't see the answer on the page before this :s The problem is solved now (used TES4Gecko).

Thx for the help :)

It's ok was just looking in TES4Edit to see for myself. You beat me to it! Glad you're sorted. Care to post comments when you've run through the test? The good Captain would welcome a review or two. Please remember it's till fairly raw and brief in its present state.

Ha! thanks for asking for me, Robin.

And apologies all around. Like I said, I'm new to this.

I'm working on the current dialog and will have another installment shortly. But again, the next upload should be only dialog--I can't code the (very short) quest right before it until I'm settled on a location.

Wow! I just checked the poll and it looks like just under 23 percent of you want to use male characters (either as a primary or trying both). That's more than I thought I'd get. : ) The next update was going to be the girl side only but I'll make sure it's even handed when I release it, hopefully sometime tonight.

That's an option. It'd also let me put in more text.

One thing I'm trying to do is display messages on the screen during animated sex scenes. This is the perfect option once I figure out how to make my own animations (that are good). One issue is that I'm having trouble playing individual animations' date=' and another is that I can't figure out how to display the messages for decent amounts of time--they only go up for three seconds, which is too short to read more than two words. Does OBSE fix this?

[/quote']

Well, if you use messages like I suggested you can add options to them which are basically buttons. The "page" will stay up until you press a button if you do the coding right. It's how people make those little menu books that mods like Lovers use to control stuff.

Good news and bad news!

The bad: I can't seem to get TES4Gecko running, so there is still the problem of the mod requiring x117. I have no idea why, though, because I haven't used a single item from it as far as I know. If you are able to run gecko I suggest you do. Hell, I would be REALLY appreciative if someone better at this than me could scrub the mod and put it up so I could start fresh.

The good: UPDATE! Again, dialog and not quests. To see the new dialog start the conversation with Gunnar, then select RAPE TEST.

I have moved Gunnar and Gilda. They are now in their new home, a ruin that I'm about to light and populate. Type ~, then coc testraiderruins to see them.

Oh, and I'm making you wander through the (monsterless) dungeon looking for them, because I want you people to get a look around and tell me what you think. Trust me, there's a reward at the end.

Also, in case anyone else is as oblivious as me and doesn't know:

Key '1' and '2' moves the attacker closer/further away.

Key '3' and '4' moves attacker up/down.

Key '9' and '0' moves victim up/down.

Good news and bad news!

The bad: I can't seem to get TES4Gecko running' date=' so there is still the problem of the mod requiring x117. I have no idea why, though, because I haven't used a single item from it as far as I know. If you are able to run gecko I suggest you do. Hell, I would be REALLY appreciative if someone better at this than me could scrub the mod and put it up so I could start fresh.

The good: UPDATE! Again, dialog and not quests. To see the new dialog start the conversation with Gunnar, then select RAPE TEST.

I have moved Gunnar and Gilda. They are now in their new home, a ruin that I'm about to light and populate. Type ~, then coc testraiderruin to see them.

Oh, and I'm making you wander through the (monsterless) dungeon looking for them, because I want you people to get a look around and tell me what you think. Trust me, there's a reward at the end.

Also, in case anyone else is as oblivious as me and doesn't know:

Key '1' and '2' moves the attacker closer/further away.

Key '3' and '4' moves attacker up/down.

Key '9' and '0' moves victim up/down.

Now the cock will actually go in. Suddenly the being-held-up animations are sexy...

[/quote']

You can use TES4Edit to remove a dependancy. Try that instead.

Oh and you need Java installed to run Gecko. You can run it from the .jar file and you may need to point it to a temp folder.

I'd help more but I'm off to work for the next 12 hours.

Edit: Heads up Cap! New file won't take me anywhere but will take me to tavern and it's deserted. Don't know what's going on here. But I think you may need to look at the file.

Off to work now....

Hi' date='

I used TES4Gecko to erase the dependancy from x117, I upload it in case it's of any help :)

Cya ^_^

[/quote']

THANK YOU!

Quick question for everyone: is Gunnar showing up with a beard? He is on my screen but I just noticed that I never uploaded the .nif and textures. His chin would look TERRIBLE without the beard there, I pretty much had to make it tiny to eliminate clipping. Here's a link if that's all invisible. Remember, if you changed it, his race is called NordBeard.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/CUnOC4SUokLBYqeFX5t4Ww

Er yes. No beard. He looks about 25.

(new dialogue is cracking, btw. Also, the ruins are neat, but they need a little grit and maybe a little pomp also. I'm not sure what you have planned, but I'd imagined that this was basically a ruin that Gunnar had made into a petty bandit's castle. Maybe some banners are in order? So far, so good, though.)

Er yes. No beard. He looks about 25.

(new dialogue is cracking' date=' btw. Also, the ruins are neat, but they need a little grit and maybe a little pomp also. I'm not sure what you have planned, but I'd imagined that this was basically a ruin that Gunnar had made into a petty bandit's castle. Maybe some banners are in order? So far, so good, though.)

[/quote']

ARG. The entire age-difference thing was based on the beard being there and I thought you all could see it. He's older than the PC but not a fricking pedophile. I'm actually considering opening it up in gimp and adding grey. It's a workaround for the ugly aging process guys seem to go through in Oblivion (you are either young or a raisin, apparently).

People, please put the texture and the mesh in the correct folders and make sure it shows up NordBeard for his race. Sorry! Like I said, I'm new to this. I'll have a complete folder included with the next update.

Also, let me know what you think! I might be turning his hair and beard reddish or dirty-blondish to make him look more northern (yes, I know there were plenty of brown haired guys too, dammit.).

Quick Status Report!

I'm currently working on making the ruins look lived in--with the unfortunate result of not making progress on the questline. The fact that my construction set keeps crashing sometimes on saves isn't helping.

But! the next update should include a furnished bedroom for the nord. The lofted area up the stairs should include a weapons and armor area, while the space across the bridge before the iron gate will likely house the player character (eventually).

At some point the rest of the ruins should include a central hall, an eating/sparring area, blacksmith area where the player can get weapons and armor fixed, and slave quarters.

Ladies and Mostly Gentlemen:

Just letting you know I'm still working on this. I found out my boyfriend* was going to be in town for an extra week so my free time has been too busy to formaly implement any quests. But! I have been doing some interior decorating. Hopefully today I'll be releasing a mini-update with Gunnar's bedroom, upstairs training room and the player's future cell all pretty-like.

*who was very amused to find out his girlfriend is making a rape mod and shouldn't be searching for it yet because I told him it wasn't ready for him to see, so CUT IT OUT JERK

"*who was very amused to find out his girlfriend is making a rape mod and shouldn't be searching for it yet because I told him it wasn't ready for him to see, so CUT IT OUT JERK."

I DID say make time for fun didn't I? Good for you! As for the above. I'd've loved to overhear THAT conversation. I bet it was a real hoot.

Update already too? Scrumptious. Will dl and run through. Ooops can't right now as I have no pk installed at the moment. Had to completely rebuild Oblivion yesterday. Figured out how to install mods using BAIN. Ye gods! If I'd known it was that easy I would have used it long ago. Good health and happiness to you and yours

Update already too? Scrumptious. Will dl and run through. Ooops can't right now as I have no pk installed at the moment. Had to completely rebuild Oblivion yesterday. Figured out how to install mods using BAIN. Ye gods! If I'd known it was that easy I would have used it long ago. Good health and happiness to you and yours

Oh man, that sucks. Do you have room on your hard drive for a back-up data file with pk? I have to do that because I use the steam version and both re-downloading the game and re-installing the mods is a pain. All you'd need to do is erase the messed up data file and put in a copy of your backup, and then things work again.

Nah! It's no big thing for me. I enjoy tinkering with things. I will confess that I wanted to try out a BAIN installation for some time. I've been using Wrye Bash for a long time now, but I've not had the confidence to try. I have loads of back up space on this setup of mine and I do use it, however I was trying to run Cursed Armour and something was not running right. So I was trying to find the least mod breaking set up that I could. Success was mine! Cursed Armour is still a bit flakey though, at times.

Thanks for your kind thoughts though. I'll load up your mod as soon as I can and run it through.

Hey! Can someone let me know if the beard is showing up for you? That's the major part of his look that makes him look older than the PC' date=' so I want to get that right.

[/quote']No Beard:(

Did you use the newest download and extract to the proper places? There's a mesh and a texture, both of which go in a hair file which is placed under the character file in both textures and meshes.

OK I took a break from the other mod I was playing, re-installed PK and all, to check out your latest run through. The lighting is good. It shows Gunnar's area very well. His "living area" looks fuller and a more little bit more lived in look. I approve the very tatty banner and the addition of what will, I suppose be his household banner on the wall. The animal skin being the place for the BJ was a really good choice. There's plenty of space around G and the player with nothing to mess up the animation. All in all the area is much better laid out than before.

I had a look around the place and found the weapon and armoury upstairs. Again layouts like that can only enhance the feel of the place. The presence of books and scroll(s) add the mystery of the man. He is brutal, and a harsh man but he is a man of letters too. I think he should have mysteries surrounding him. I think Gunnar should be a man of apparrant contradictions, all of which keep the player off balance. One should never predict which way he'll jump at any time. The only area where there should be no doubt about him would be in matters of honour. Though that would be based on his own perceptions as to what that means.

I noticed that you are setting things up for development. I found the crazed captive, though of course, he's not quite that way yet.

I had hoped that you would have used an Ayleid ruin, but this fort ruin works very well indeed. Perhaps I had misunderstood but I thought that the "examination" and BJ were supposed to be in front of his men, for the humiliation factor and the public display of ownership. Such a scene would be rather crowded in that corner.

Yes. Agreed that a little grey in his hair and beard would enhance his look. Not too much, perhaps just a streak or two would be excellent.

I hope all the above can be seen in a positive light as I am constantly delighted by each new version you post. Gunnar can only get more interesting as you explore and publish each facet of his personality and back-story.

BTW: I noticed the change in the response to the refusal to serve option for the player. Interesting path to Valhalla...

Nice idea. I tried doing something similar to that with a modified Valtierro for my own use but failed miserably... so I won't be able to help ya' date=' but only to wish you good luck.

Btw, nice nickname. :P

[/quote']

Val is my all time favorite companion hands down not to mention the most beautiful Oblivion character next to Lucien of course, I would have LOVED to have seen him in this type of roll ::drool::

But as for the main post I am really interested in this. I am having troubles with my game at the moment and have stepped back in order to get a better view of what is wrong but as soon as I can I really want to try this. I love this entire concept and I want to see this "rough" dialogue first hand.;)

BTW: I noticed the change in the response to the refusal to serve option for the player. Interesting path to Valhalla...

THAT is an old animation test that I apparently forgot to get rid of! Everyone, disregard... that.

As for the first scene, I was planning to move Gunnar to the main hall once I have that fitted out. Right now both npcs are just standing there to make it easier for playtesters. As I'm trying to do it, the bj is in front of his men, and the "examination" will be in private.

If anyone noticed, yes, the bear rug is overly large. There's a story behind that.

Robin, I'd rather forgotten your Ayleid idea. I was hunting around for an area that was small and a fort was the first I'd found... I might still see if I can take over one of the smaller Ayleid ruins already on the map as I'd forgotten how many aren't quest related. Nothing's set in stone yet here.