I Live! [WIP] In Soviet Tamriel, companion rapes you!

What gender character will/would you use to play this mod?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What gender character will/would you use to play this mod?

• Female
    • Male
    • Both

Hi' date='

My game is CTD when I try to load it with this mod active, I know is because I don't some mod that this one needs, so the question is, what mods does this mod have dependency of? (I read MB and Robert's Males, but I'm not sure what mod does MB refer to :s )

[/quote']

I presume "MB" refers to the "Modular Beautiful People" mod (though that's normally abbreviated to "MBP"). See the Oblivion >> Other Adult Mods section of the site for links (close to the top in the important threads section).

Absolutely--thanks, davekw. uncalquera, I saw your pm but not until after lunch--I wasn't able to answer until now.

I'd also suggest getting MBP++, which you can find on the Nexus.

For future reference, though--while people are liking my work, I AM a new modder. I only just figured out dialog trees, for crying out loud. I'll help people where I can but I'm not sure I'm the best person to go to for tech support. : (

uncalquera--I'll be expecting a review!

Ok thanks ^_^

I'll try to get it working' date=' as for the review, I'll try making one (english is not my native language so I find it hard to explain myself in english) once I have the chance to play through the mod :)

[/quote']

Don't worry! I was joking. : ) A thumbs up or a thumbs down would be nice, though.

hello

I have similiar problem to uncalquera. Everytime I start Oblivion with testbrute activated it crashes on the startup. I have installed MBP++ and Body replacers. Seriously I dont know why it doesnt start. I'm running out of options and would really like to play this mod so if anyone would be so kind and help me out I would really appreciate it.

cheers

re: Crashes

I think I (might?) have found the problem. I was having CTDs at startup as well, so I tried opening the file in the CS, and it told me that I was missing x117race.esm. With it, the problem went away. I'm guessing that this was an accidental dependency - if so, you could probably remove it with TES4Gecko's "Edit Master List" function (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8665) without problem. Good luck! :)

His name is Robin? As in Batman and Robin? Haha' date=' not exactly the name that springs to mind when I think of a brutish and cruel Nord . . .

[/quote']

Actually Robin as in Ragged Robin from the Invisibles. If youve not read it you should. See Sig below. She's the one in the white makup.

Well, I did it!

I figured out a way to make the dialogue just TOO twisted. I don't think I can post the stuff I just wrote, especially if people might be playing this with x117 (which I don't have a problem with as long as your character's just mature but short, but if it's tomago characters running around... yeah). It's dialogue that might be taken the wrong way. I was trying to make the character have completely alien values and give the player a very good reason to want to escape, but there are better ways to do that.

Robin might agree. He's the only one who earned a sneak peak. There may be a delay in the next update.

FURTHER PROGRESS

HOWEVER, and this is big, I have figured out how to use a rape sequence to conclude dialogue. It is pretty awesome. While it doesn't help me at all with the plot-related sex scenes, it does help me script the more mundane stuff (blowjobs galore).

I put up another thread asking people to help me figure out playidle from obse20; if you know anything about this please help me.

Well' date=' I did it!

I figured out a way to make the dialogue just TOO twisted. I don't think I can post the stuff I just wrote, especially if people might be playing this with x117 (which I don't have a problem with as long as your character's just mature but short, but if it's tomago characters running around... yeah). It's dialogue that might be taken the wrong way. I was trying to make the character have completely alien values and give the player a very good reason to want to escape, but there are better ways to do that.

Robin might agree. He's the only one who earned a sneak peak. There may be a delay in the next update.

FURTHER PROGRESS

HOWEVER, and this is big, I have figured out how to use a rape sequence to conclude dialogue. It is pretty awesome. While it doesn't help me at all with the plot-related sex scenes, it does help me script the more mundane stuff (blowjobs galore).

I put up another thread asking people to help me figure out playidle from obse20; if you know anything about this please help me.

[/quote']

I had an idea that might be a nice compromise on some of those sex scenes you want that don't have animations that really fit. I haven't done much of the preview but I'm assuming that during the sex scenes that are basically dialogue only that you are having it in the typical Oblivion dialogue screen? I bet there is a "fade to black" command you could use and then you can put the sex dialogue up there. It won't be nearly as distracting as just looking at a normal dialogue screen especially if you can do the sex scenes as some sort of pop up. I know how to do it in Fallout more or less but am not sure if it works exactly the same in Oblivion. In any case,look at the messages stuff in the oblivion editor, I think that's where you'd put it to do it as a "pop up".

That's an option. It'd also let me put in more text.

One thing I'm trying to do is display messages on the screen during animated sex scenes. This is the perfect option once I figure out how to make my own animations (that are good). One issue is that I'm having trouble playing individual animations, and another is that I can't figure out how to display the messages for decent amounts of time--they only go up for three seconds, which is too short to read more than two words. Does OBSE fix this?

You mentioned that you wanted the Jarl to be seated on a throne on first meeting. I just realised. How about the warband/raiders having their HQ in an Ayleid ruin? Thrones abound in such places. Build one that suits your needs and people it. You could have a prison, Kitchen with drudges. The whole shabang. Including, of course, your throne room.

What d'ya think?

You know, that's an option. The whole thing with Gunnar is that he is a jarl in exile; he doesn't have any political power outside his group, ties to home and whatever deals he's made in Tamriel. He's essentially an outlaw who's managed to extort the right people.

I thought a tavern would be the perfect place, then--and it would be rather easy to place on the map. But ruins might actually be easier! I like this.

Issue, then: where do you folks think I should place this on the map? I was thinking about outside Bruma--it looks appropriate--but something near water might also be good. The issue is finding a place where there are not already ten other mods.

You know' date=' that's an option. The whole thing with Gunnar is that he is a jarl in exile; he doesn't have any political power outside his group, ties to home and whatever deals he's made in Tamriel. He's essentially an outlaw who's managed to extort the right people.

I thought a tavern would be the perfect place, then--and it would be rather easy to place on the map. But ruins might actually be easier! I like this.

Issue, then: where do you folks think I should place this on the map? I was thinking about outside Bruma--it looks appropriate--but something near water might also be good. The issue is finding a place where there are not already ten other mods.

[/quote']

The Bruma area is pretty good and there is a fair amout of wasteland area to use. Put the word out and see what comes back. The ruins could be underground and you use a door in the rock of your choice to the tunnel that leads to it. Less to mess up with other mods.

The only things I can think of in the north offhand:

A few additions Frostcrag. Including Frostcrag reborn

and one that adds a village nearby.

and Apachii Heroes Store.

Several Dwemer ruins are added by Giskard's overhaul (can't remember where exactly)

You'll probably not get it perfect. But let's see what others say....

You know' date=' that's an option. The whole thing with Gunnar is that he is a jarl in exile; he doesn't have any political power outside his group, ties to home and whatever deals he's made in Tamriel. He's essentially an outlaw who's managed to extort the right people.

[/quote']

The Bruma area is pretty good and there is a fair amout of wasteland area to use. Put the word out and see what comes back. The ruins could be underground and you use a door in the rock of your choice to the tunnel that leads to it. Less to mess up with other mods.

The only things I can think of in the north offhand:

A few additions Frostcrag. Including Frostcrag reborn

and one that adds a village nearby.

and Apachii Heroes Store.

Several Dwemer ruins are added by Giskard's overhaul (can't remember where exactly)

You'll probably not get it perfect. But let's see what others say....

Y'know, I'd like a little bit more above ground than a rock--perhaps even a dummy house above ground that hides a tunnel entrance. But a rock is the perfect way to let people playtest with minimal interference, you're right about that.

Thanks again, Robin!

Hi again' date=' I installed MBP ++ from tesnexus and I'm still missing a mod :( also dowloaded this male body replacer http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14942 (I think this is robert's) and it didn't work either, so I opened the mod at the construction set and it says it has dependency from beatyful people and an UNKNOWN mod, any idea what this mod might be :s

[/quote']

Any chance of posting the mod list you are running? Might help in tracking it down. Had something from a very experienced and respected modder who had forgotten that he'd set one of his NPCs to be from a custom race. Could be something as simple as that.

Sorry I didn't see the answer on the page before this :s The problem is solved now (used TES4Gecko).

Thx for the help :)

It's ok was just looking in TES4Edit to see for myself. You beat me to it! Glad you're sorted. Care to post comments when you've run through the test? The good Captain would welcome a review or two. Please remember it's till fairly raw and brief in its present state.