I Live! [WIP] In Soviet Tamriel, companion rapes you!

What gender character will/would you use to play this mod?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What gender character will/would you use to play this mod?

• Female
    • Male
    • Both

Testing, and may I request that a version wthout a beard is also included? I'm not a fan of them, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Edit: Tested. Enjoyed what little there was immensely, just for fun after talking to him and Hilda I punched him with my lvl 1 hand-to-hander... and thanks to Deadly Reflex was dropkicked against the well.

Testing' date=' and may I request that a version wthout a beard is also included? I'm not a fan of them, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

[/quote']

Thanks, and no problem. At this point I'm still trying to figure out how to add a beard period--the beard mod is not working for me.

For the record I was going to go with something short or a goatee. Nobody wants to fuck Santa or a hobo.*

*Hobo-Santa on the other hand is irresistible.

I'm so glad people are downloading this!

I need criticism, though.

1. The Nord: Is his face and outfit alright? I am not particularly good at making pretty faces. Granted this character shouldn't be "pretty," but I want to make sure he's at least appealing in a rough way. As the primary companion his appearance matters most.

2. The story in the Breton's dialog: is it going too far?

I'm so glad people are downloading this!

I need criticism' date=' though.

1. The Nord: Is his face and outfit alright? I am not particularly good at making pretty faces. Granted this character shouldn't be "pretty," but I want to make sure he's at least appealing in a rough way. As the primary companion his appearance matters most.

[/quote']

I"m so glad that this idea has actually become a mod (this happens too little)! I assume we can't actually recruit him yet (as I never found an option, only the one new dialogue option with this mod, but that's okay for now). He looks good IMO and his outfit with no shirt or breastplate is pretty cool (I wouldn't stress over the outfits as we can customize it how we would like them).

The story, not at all. It's great that you did this as it does add to the characters (IMHO it sort of reminds me of KOTOR) and it is much more tame than what we've seen in other mods such as the Crowning Isles.

Here are a few suggestions and other stuff you should see:

1. I saw two Test Brutes in the Market District but only one of them had the Breton.

2. The Breton didn't seem to have a name when I walked up to her.

3. I assume that you will change the Nord's name as the mod progresses.

4. When I talked to the Nord he talked about a deal that we had, this confused me. More will be revealed in later releases?

5. I don't know if this is curable but when I walked near the Nord he says things that people would say if they have a high disposition towards you (for example: Take Care, farewell, welcome friend).

6. It would be cool if you could tell him where your house is (enter your house then tell him that this room is your house), then he'd be like "well it's now mine bitch" and he takes/does whatever he likes. Also, it would be great if he made you wear some skimpy or slavelike outfit in his presence while in your house and he would punish you if you take it off (rape).

Thanks for making this great idea turn into a mod!

Longest speech i ever encountered in Oblivion and mods:) Well done. I think the idea of having a companion as a master instead of a slave cool. I hardly ever use companions because often they are just dudes with no background, no story and no personality. Judging by the writing so far, you are about to change that and i hope you will keep going. Good storys are few and far between both in vanilla and mods.

As for criticism:

I dont know if i should even comment on the looks of the brute because this is your mod and you should stick to whatever you think is right and fits best. Everyone has different tastes and you cant please them all (just look at the discussion about beards for example;)). Cosmetic things can be changed by the individual mod users with little effort to their tastes if there is something that really bothers them. The one thing i would consider, is perhaps adding some sort of top armor to him. Bare chest is okay with a nord and i would not give him a full suit but perhaps something like a rightarm mail cover and pauldron sort of gladiator style at most. Again, dont take this suggestion too seriously, someone else will prefer the full bare chest or a full suit of armor, so go with what you feel is right.

The story is not taking it too far. Of course, if you try to upload something like that on nexus a lot of people might disagree, but for here so far there is nothing i would deem too shocking:)

You wrote that the female was there to give some insight into the personality of the brute. Like for the appearance, just make him the way you want him to be, your writing will be better if he suits your tastes. My feedback on the story is only here for you to check if your writing achieves the desired personality, not to judge that personality itself.

My impression of the brute is that he is of course cruel, but not in an aimless, psychopatic and just for the heck of it way. He has his logic, his rules, his clear definition of right and wrong (wich differs from the standart moral map a lot ofc). He will use his slave as she is undeniably his to use. If the slave disobeys or somehow breaks his rules, he will administer punishment. But i think he sees this more as his duty, the locical consequence of the slaves action, and not as an excuse to free his sadistic tendencies. I think this guy hides nothing and needs no excuses because he would never think of himself to be in the wrong.

Thats how i judge him for now, dunno if this is what you want him to be. Keep it up.

You guys kick all sorts of ass. Thanks for this!

HaloReachMan first:

1. I thought I'd gotten rid of them! They're from when I was trying to place the guy and realized I have terrible aim. Apparently I didn't save after deleting.

2. Huh... weird. I'll look into it.

3. Of course! I'm brainstorming a name right now. The problem is that the name has to be both good (not silly) and evocative of the character's... character. I'm also rather unhappy with the name Gilda. I named her after the classic movie of the same name. The movie is stupid (JOHNNY!).

4.Yes! This text might not appear in the final mod at all. I made a test quest to teach myself the dialog system (like I said, I'm VERY new to modding). Frankly the Nord probably wouldn't speak so... rapishly? at random. I figure that the guy who constantly says "hello rape victim, I plan to rape you, prepare for the raping that will surely happen after I finish my present rape" is far less menacing and less sexy than the character who is more subtle. This is one of my problems with Joburg: I like the animations but it turned Oblivion into Disney's Rapeland and Prior Weylon's horse kept stalking and buttfucking my male character. It got annoying. I want this guy to have motivations that make sense.

5. I have no idea how to fix this but hopefully will someday. Pretend he's making fun of you... though at some point in the questline I want him to grow fond of the player character as a trusted follower (fondness does not preclude brutality, as the breton's dialog demonstrates), so eventually the greetings might make sense.

6. That might be a good idea at some point. However, I want to build this guy a base of operations for his raiders (possibly a cabin with some tents around it, possibly a house you raid and take over in the course of the game) so that might make more sense. This guy is powerful enough to have his own place already. As for the rapes as consequences for minor actions, that might happen later. However, at least at the beginning of the questline, I want the encounters with him to be actual sex scenes with dialog. I'm a woman; I like plot.

THE WALL OF TEXT CONTINUES. Now you see why that dialog went on forever.

Monolith:

Thank you! Your impressions of the brute are absolutely spot-on. I'm trying to write a responsible clan leader, not a crazy person.

Re: arm armor--I was actually looking for something along those lines! I very much like that look. I made him topless to make him look a little more barbarian-y and to avoid some clipping issues that sometimes come with armor and sex. When I find something I like I'll definitely update the esp.

As for criticism of my visual portrayal of him, I know it's my mental image that matters! However, I really do want to know if the community has a certain look it prefers. I could always include several appearances and let people pick which to install. It's like Mass Effect, but with cocks. (Yes, I'm very bioware inspired).

A Note:

This is going to be a bisexual mod--by which I mean the Nord character tops both ways. Therefore I'm aiming to make this fully compatible with male player characters, with all this entails. As I did some testing using xlovers with both my primary male nord character and my breton female, I have some pointers for picking a player race to use with this. DO NOT BE A MALE NORD. I presume that would also go for a male high elf, but I forgot to playtest that. It just doesn't work as well when the top and the bottom are of equal size, as the animations are meant to be hetero and there's constant clipping. This might change when I teach myself how to make my own animations but for now men of shorter races fare much better. Obviously girls are fine.

I also suggest players use one of Robert's hairy skins, as barbariansdontshavedamnit. But that's far from a requirement.

1. The Nord: Is his face and outfit alright? I am not particularly good at making pretty faces. Granted this character shouldn't be "pretty' date='" but I want to make sure he's at least appealing in a rough way. As the primary companion his appearance matters most.[/quote']

The uglier the dude is, the better these kinds of fantasies work for me. Not telling you what to do; just admitting I'm a fucked up individual.

I would argue it doesn't go far enough.

As for the matter of plot your brought up in your last post, plot is good. But so is random sex acts within the framework on the plot. With Workgirl Tryout for New Vegas, for example, most of the sex is triggered by dialog, but very little of it is plot specific; NPCs have random dialog to pick and randomly approach the player, and the player responds. The dialogs are in line with something that faction would say or do, and therefore fit the plot, but each encounter isn't plotted out. To make scenes where the brute breaks the player highly scripted is good, but there's no reason to not allow the brute to randomly demand sex of the player as well.

I like fucked up individuals. If you have any suggestions about harder things to add, I'd be interested in hearing your ideas. If I don't think it'd suit this particular character I can always add another one.

As for random sex acts, that might actually be a little above my scripting ability. The issue is that this mod isn't a normal sex mod--it's about a particular character, and that character is disciplined. He might not "randomly" demand sex (i.e. in public, or in the middle of a dungeon). I'd also have to make sure he didn't request sex acts before they appeared in the general plot (i.e. fucking the character before the scene where he rapes the virgin). Basically this stuff is a lower priority with RaperS and Joburg available. One option is to make the Nord routinely demand a sex act as the character initiates the sleep script.

The suggestion of sexual content goes for everybody, by the way. Feel free to PM me. I just don't want to include anything involving bodily functions.

1. The Nord: Is his face and outfit alright? I am not particularly good at making pretty faces. Granted this character shouldn't be "pretty' date='" but I want to make sure he's at least appealing in a rough way. As the primary companion his appearance matters most.[/quote']

The uglier the dude is, the better these kinds of fantasies work for me. Not telling you what to do; just admitting I'm a fucked up individual.

I would argue it doesn't go far enough.

As for the matter of plot your brought up in your last post, plot is good. But so is random sex acts within the framework on the plot. With Workgirl Tryout for New Vegas, for example, most of the sex is triggered by dialog, but very little of it is plot specific; NPCs have random dialog to pick and randomly approach the player, and the player responds. The dialogs are in line with something that faction would say or do, and therefore fit the plot, but each encounter isn't plotted out. To make scenes where the brute breaks the player highly scripted is good, but there's no reason to not allow the brute to randomly demand sex of the player as well.

I like fucked up individuals. If you have any suggestions about harder things to add, I'd be interested in hearing your ideas. If I don't think it'd suit this particular character I can always add another one.

As for random sex acts, that might actually be a little above my scripting ability. The issue is that this mod isn't a normal sex mod--it's about a particular character, and that character is disciplined. He might not "randomly" demand sex (i.e. in public, or in the middle of a dungeon). I'd also have to make sure he didn't request sex acts before they appeared in the general plot (i.e. fucking the character before the scene where he rapes the virgin). Basically this stuff is a lower priority with RaperS and Joburg available. One option is to make the Nord routinely demand a sex act as the character initiates the sleep script.

The suggestion of sexual content goes for everybody, by the way. Feel free to PM me. I just don't want to include anything involving bodily functions.

No bodily functions, eh? How does the guy ejaculate then?

Just kidding.

Now, a bit more serious... As you stated you're willing to add more characters, how about him being part of some gang, where he eventually takes you, and so do they. (Double entendre).

That way, he doesn't have to be stronger than the player (or as strong, for that matter), because well, there's strength in numbers.

It could also be a way to build up to being raped the first time.

Something along these lines, maybe:

PC: Hey, I need someone to help me in battle

Brute: Sure, I know some people.

PC: But, how much would that cost me?

Brute: Oh, we'll figure something out when we get there... Heh, heh, heh.

I was planning for him to be leader of a gang of raiders, actually! The one issue is that I want the character to be territorial--he simply won't want his men touching the one he's got an eye on. However, the raiders ganging up on a helpless captive--with perhaps the player joining in once he's 'earned' it--could be fun.

I am now officially intrigued. I love the idea of "adult" mods with a plot. Context is everything to me, otherwise it all gets a little boring. This is a great idea and a first rate concept.

I dld the esp and found, to my confusion, not one, or two but three brutes. It took me a bit to find the one with the diminutive companion. I'm not griping as I thought it amusing and besides, this is only a demo and not a finished work.

I like the originality of thinking here. I also think having someone else telling his tale was a stroke of inspiration. Let's face it, You're creating a character that would be highly unlikely to open up and show his feelings, so using another to give him some form of motivation works well.

His looks: I've seen much worse on polished mods. They suit well the kind of guy he's meant to be.

That whole "I'm a roughy toughy Nord who don't need a shirt", worked well. I suppose he's also a graduate of the "armour is for wimps" school. That's good too.

I like his speech patterns, not too short and definitely Calgat influenced. Keep his lines like that and you'll have a hit on your hands.

His back story. What a combination! Erotic, harrowing and strange. Are you planing on making her a companion as well?

Name suggestions for him: Taken from the Icelandic sagas:

Bjorn

Gunnar

Authun (or Audun)

Herjolf

Ingolf

Olvir

I thought that the Breton healer would have lost her Breton name once she was owned and would have been given a name by Brute.

How about:

Salbjorg

Guthrith (Gudrith, Guthrid)

Bera

Sigrith (Sigrid)

Gunnhild

Let me know what you think.

I know what you said about about bodily functions, but I couldn't help but think that it would be funny if he walked up to a wall after having sex to take a leak occasionally ...

Cheers

Just FYI. WAC has beards, barbarian, and clothing stuff suited to nord/barbarian characters. Really well done, IMO.

Now, I'm not suggesting basing your work on WAC, since it's an overhaul. But maybe it's possible to borrow some items from it.

As for beards, WAC created special races for bearded persons. It looks like it's the only way to have correct facial animations for characters with beards.

I'll try to post some pics of WAC barbarians, if I can find one in game.

Just FYI. WAC has beards' date=' barbarian, and clothing stuff suited to nord/barbarian characters. Really well done, IMO.

Now, I'm not suggesting basing your work on WAC, since it's an overhaul. But maybe it's possible to borrow some items from it.

As for beards, WAC created special races for bearded persons. It looks like it's the only way to have correct facial animations for characters with beards.

I'll try to post some pics of WAC barbarians, if I can find one in game.

[/quote']

Agreed, WAC has some really amazing stuff.

Bjorn

Gunnar

Authun (or Audun)

Herjolf

Ingolf

Olvir

I thought that the Breton healer would have lost her Breton name once she was owned and would have been given a name by Brute.

How about:

Salbjorg

Guthrith (Gudrith' date=' Guthrid)

Bera

Sigrith (Sigrid)

Gunnhild

[/quote']

I like these Nord names!

I was looking at the name Ragnar or Ragnor... and then saw that a guy who did a let's play of oblivion used that name. Damn it.

As for WAC, I'm not sure I could ever use it because it'd be difficult to get permission to use his hair textures on... a rapist. However! MUTTONCHOPS. God I like those muttonchops.

Bjorn

Gunnar

Authun (or Audun)

Herjolf

Ingolf

Olvir

How about:

Salbjorg

Guthrith (Gudrith' date=' Guthrid)

Bera

Sigrith (Sigrid)

Gunnhild

[/quote']

I like these Nord names!

I was looking at the name Ragnar or Ragnor... and then saw that a guy who did a let's play of oblivion used that name. Damn it.

As for WAC, I'm not sure I could ever use it because it'd be difficult to get permission to use his hair textures on... a rapist. However! MUTTONCHOPS. God I like those muttonchops.

The names have an appropriate sound as they were copied straight out of my much read and loved translation of the Icelandic sagas. I just thumbed through a few pages to get them. I didn't want to drown you in names so kept it fairly brief. If you want me to dig out any more then you only need ask. I'd be delighted to search for 'em for you.

I might even dig through the Eddas if I thought it would help. I would in fact recommend reading through a few tales to get a "feel" for the folk that the Nords are mostly based on.

btw: A note to the Tolkien fans out there. JRR was a scholar of high repute who took wholesale the names of a lot of his characters. The names of the dwarves for example, were lifted straight from several stanzas of the Elder Edda itself. This included the name Gandalf, which simply means "magic elf". If it's good enough for the blessed JRRT, it's good enough for any of us.

Good luck with what, I suspect, will be a very successful mod.

Cheers

NEW FILE! Install this one, it's updated.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lbzq6w

Put it in your data file and let it overwrite the last one.

This one has more quest-related dialog. First, coc testraidertavern. You'll find yourself in an inn interior with our Nord. Robin, I hope you like the name. : ) It's not final, though.

The scenario, which I've yet to code, runs as thus:

This story assumes you are a young adventurer--a very young adventurer. You are of age but just barely so, and not yet particularly powerful. You were on your first adventure when you were tossed into the Imperial Prison (if you're on the main quest), or perhaps you used an alternate start and this is your first ever quest. You met a traveler on the road who said he had been treated cruelly by a group of bandits who have taken over an abandoned inn up in the mountains. You, being a courageous individual, march right up to said tavern, where you encounter the posted guard, a single powerful but rather stupid man. You slay him--and just after you see a bright flash of light. You wake up in a room upstairs, nude and in chains. A guard tells you to go downstairs. There you meet the Nord.

There's sex in this mod, but no animation for it, just the dialogue that I planned to go with it. I couldn't figure the animation out! I tried using set anim but it just wasn't cooperating and it's getting late. Please enjoy what I have here anyway.

You' date=' being a courageous individual, march right up to said tavern

[/quote']

There's a fine line between courage and stupidity.

This mod looks like it's off to a great start!

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

I'm still trying to use gender-neutral language (bitch works for both, it's just more demeaning for guys?). Hopefully future versions will have more getissex functions controlling the nord's dialogue and sex scenes (I'll need to find an alternative for vaginal virginity for the guy that ISN'T anal sex, for example. I'm open to ideas there.)

This is an excellent setup and I'm digging the narrative you've constructed so far. The only suggestion I have is that it would be cool if the player had a range of choices with which to deal with the brute's demands.

It'd be cool if a non-consenting player might have a different route than simply fighting the brute. Surely the brute has his own ways of compelling the unwilling? At least, it might be interesting to make this more of a negotiated area and I think in keeping with the mod.

It'd be neat also if the player could try to play along, with the hope of giving him the slip later. Being caught by the brute in a failed escape or an obvious lie would deffo work to reinforce his superiority.

A path for subtle or craftier characters might be fun as well. Manipulative PCs might see his power and accept his slavery in the hopes of turning the brute to their own ends (i.e. letting him crush random monsters with his TES Construction Set given strength). A PC that hopes to get inside his head easily might be surprised at his perceptiveness, if not at his...(sigh)...largeness.

Sorry if this seems preemptive or completely outside the scope of what you'd planned. I just started brainstorming and look how long this just got. But yes, this is an awesome start and your dialogue is excellent so far. The teasers you've given us are enticing and I am amazed at how much you've done in just two days.

Thanks. : ) And hey, he's just nord-sized. No demon dick mods here.

I'm definitely hoping to write in alternative paths later on; right now I'm very limited by my lack of scripting ability. I'm learning but it's slow. But I picture the scene here as the proverbial knife-to-the-throat moment--you really only have the two choices. The player will have a way to attempt escape later on. Just make sure to remember the breton's story before you try.

Incidentally I forgot to erase the other instances of test brute and gilda, damn it. So if you want to hear gilda's horrific escape failure please check her out by the well in the Market District.

This one has more quest-related dialog. First, coc testraidertavern. You'll find yourself in an inn interior with our Nord. Robin, I hope you like the name. : ) It's not final, though.

Jarl, eh? So I'm not the only one with a bit of the "Northern thing" going on!

Those of you who don't know, Jarl was a kind of petty king back in the day. It's where the word "Earl" comes from.

Yup! dialogue...er...monologue really has the right edge of menace and command to it. In spite of his hard ass posture, one can detect that he isn't just a brainless savage. He seems to have been educated, but has also been trained to rule his folk as a true barbarian leader. Viking tradition had it that when a murder or unlawful killing has been committed, the perpetrator had a blood debt that must be paid in some way. Usually with gold, but....in this case with flesh.

The scenario I could see would be after a savage shag session a very sore young adventurer would be sent upstairs to sleep. Only to share the room with Gilda. In the poorly lighted room she tells the young adventurer her tale.....

Sorry got carried away there! You might have guessed that I really like the idea of this mod.

Just remember, this is your mod and you are doing what pleases you first. Far and away, the vast majority of folk here will respect that and will encourage you throughout the creative process. When finally finished we'll be happy to play it through.

Thanks so much for the update, it was fun even without animations. Strangely, I didn't miss them at all.

Cheers

I've always been a history nerd--Vikings are one of my favorites! Which made watching Thor a little odd. Anyway, I'm trying to be careful with lore--I'm afraid of Skyrim coming out and making me look silly.

But yeah: Jarl. That's the sort of position I'd see him in. Pushed out of his home country, he's been stuck running raids and acting as a petty slaver in Tamriel for the past few years. The condition has made him restless enough--and he is interested in the player as a fighter enough--that he'd go on quests for a share of the loot, or perhaps as a way of winning back some honor for his house. Of course he'd be secure in the knowledge--or at least think he's secure--that the player is just a navigator and not the real leader.

A nordic background also makes a great deal of sense... the Vikings were rapey.

I really like your idea for how the player character learns Gilda's story--and yeah, I'm still going to change her name. However, I might make it Breton instead of Nord, as I want to emphasize that she's not of his people.

You seriously like this without the animations? That gives me incentive to keep writing scenes before I figure out animation scripting... Or maybe someone can help me out with that. I just can't figure out the syntax, though I think I know which animations I want to use.

I've always been a history nerd--Vikings are one of my favorites!

I grew up on the old tales. My earliest memory was of Thor's journey to Utgard as a bedtime story. I studied as many of the tales as I could throughout my childhood. (just for light relief I did read the "Thor" comics too!) In my late 20s I took up reenactment and started with "Dark Age" shows. I got to be fairly proficient with sword and axe. My favourite fighting stance was with axe in my right hand and a sword in my left. Intimidated a lot of folk that way...don't know why... These days I'm considered to be a kind of modern-day Godi (Gothi). Performing handfastings and presiding over feasts and blessing the occasional weapon ("please don't let this lump of metal hurt someone too much...")

Back from the digression... Dont worry about Skyrim. It'll take care of itself. These are YOUR Nords. With your take on them. Let your pen or keyboard roam free.

If I can help in any way just pm me. My skills are few, but I'm a decent "sounding board".

Cheers

Look what I figured out how to do. I might have to fix the texture, but I have conquered beards.

And now I really need to sleep.

Basically, I just followed the instructions on Beards SDK. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8393. He is of the NordBeard race.

And yes, we can make a beardless version. However I had to do weird things to his chin to make it stop clipping around the lower lip, so he'd look pretty ugly right now.

Look what I figured out how to do. I might have to fix the texture' date=' but I have conquered beards.

And now I really need to sleep.

Basically, I just followed the instructions on Beards SDK. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8393. He is of the NordBeard race.

And yes, we can make a beardless version. However I had to do weird things to his chin to make it stop clipping around the lower lip, so he'd look pretty ugly right now.

[/quote']

Congrats on the beard - looks a bit odd, but You're really close. Yup a van dyke is very much right I reckon.

Thought you'd slip Gunnar past me, ey?

Well cool!

Sleep well....

Cheers