Computer to select random mod outfits

Inajira

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the computer to select a mod outfit at random like it does with normal outfits? I'm using the autolink method so I'm hoping I don't have to resort to another method.

Well, you just need Archive Tool, run the tool, open a .bin of game file (the contents are mostly in chara_common.bin) and swap an existing costume with your mod.

Launch the game and you'll see the existing costume replaced with your mod (the original costume become unusable since you replaced it, it's not like AutoLink who will add an alternative costume in the same slot).

More you replace files using Archive Tool and more you get a chance to have mod selected randomly using the dice.

Just use autolink.

1) Put modded costumes in every costume slot you have available (for example, for Kasumi, you should have 61 numbered folders if you have all DLC, each with one or more modded outfits)

2) Go ingame to character select, select the modded costume for every slot.

3) Press CTRL+0 to save these selections as the default. If the game randomly selects an outfit, it'll always pick the default detail, which you have saved as the modded costume.

Archived