9 hours ago, deadwinter said:

Renaming a plugin ain't going to do squat. Ever. Because Skyrim only looks at what's inside the plugin.

Why are you using a mod which isn't released for SE yet? I suggest you follow the progress of RaceMenu more closely.

Could have saved yourself a lot of time by reading their comments first. Their isn't a single person which isn't having some kind of issue with that alpha version of RaceMenu.

This is why he didn't want to release it, because he knew people would go out putting it in a load order with other mods.

Hmm, that makes a lot of sense almost forgot about this one. Thanks a lot for pointing that out! 

I just read the comment there and already feel incredibly lucky to have a pretty stable play with no apparent issue after I start a new game again with abduction [somehow = =] also working.

Probably keep it this way for now though, since things might break again if I move any of these non-texture mods mid-play. At least until I face game breaking issues or SSE got an update that broke some mods again. 

Also, amazing mod work. Kudos!

On 3/25/2018 at 9:32 AM, LazyGirl said:

I am working on a new release similar to the Fallout 4 AbductionLite one though. It'll work the same with just the core functions to quickly and easily recruit NPCs to your side and have them function as followers, housekeepers and so on. For anything else, well, there's mods for that lol

ohh, looking forward to that for Skyrim SE :smile:

I'm still using this mod to this very day. Super fun when I'm capturing NPCs and make them my followers.

On 28/04/2018 at 12:17 AM, Jemzyboz said:

Any chance of making it compatible with Sexlab Defeat?

It's fairly small. I haven't found anything official on how other mods can hook into it. What type of compatibility would you like to see btw?

Hi,  I've been using your mod for a while and thank you for it.

Recently Flower Girls BDSM was updated and apparently went from using an ESP file to ESM and Abduction no longer registers FG BDSM has being present.

I could easily have messed up something in my load but I wanted to give you a "head's up" that this might be happening.

Thanks...

On 22.04.2018 at 7:11 PM, LazyGirl said:

Make sure non-consensual sex is enabled in SexLab. If that doesn't work check your papyrus log, it should state there if Abduction or something else failed getting things started.

I have the same issue, but with the new version of FG 2.0. After updating it to .esm file, abduction stopped offering sex alternative and in mcm menu abduction doesnt recognize that there is FG or FG BDSM working.

A tried reinstalling Abduction, but now when I enter the game it doesnt register in MCM. I tried adding the spells via console but they dont work.

That's unfortunately as expected. The mod looks for the FlowerGirl file by name including the esp-extension so if it's an esm now it won't be found. This isn't' something likely to be fixed since I'm looking into making an AbductionLite version instead as a replacement.

6 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

That's unfortunately as expected. The mod looks for the FlowerGirl file by name including the esp-extension so if it's an esm now it won't be found. This isn't' something likely to be fixed since I'm looking into making an AbductionLite version instead as a replacement.

Is there a way to be fixed manually? if it is looking for it by name, then it is up to one-two lines of the code probably to be changed. if you could tell just where. I will use it for myself only.

11 hours ago, Arhail said:

Is there a way to be fixed manually? if it is looking for it by name, then it is up to one-two lines of the code probably to be changed. if you could tell just where. I will use it for myself only.

Possibly but I wouldn't recommend it. The hook is six+ month old and pretty much hardcoded to the old FG version and animations. It shouldn't be fixed as much as scrapped entirely since the new FG has an official method that should be used instead - see "Adding Flower Girls Support to your mod" here

From Bethesda's "Guidelines for Uploading Mods

There are rules that modders must follow in addition to the Terms of Service and Code of Conduct. While we don't actively curate mods, please note that mods are subject to removal at the discretion of our Moderation team. Additionally, our automated systems will place highly reported mods into moderation.

Examples of reasons to remove mods include, but are not limited to the following:

Do not upload mods or mods taking content from other mods unless you have permission from the creator.
Do not upload mods using third-party content (licensed properties, content from other games, and other trademarked properties). This includes using content from other Bethesda games.
Do not create mods that allow users to circumvent the need to purchase add-on content.
Do not upload mods featuring nude or sexually explicit material.
Do not upload mods featuring violent acts towards children.
Do not upload mods that feature real world religious/political content. Content specific to game content is admissible.
Do not upload mods that include hate speech, malicious content, or content that slanders/harasses other members.
Do not upload mods that include private information.

Even if it's the old non-sexlab version there's no way it would fly. The risk of someone posting a screenshot of a captured redguard with some "funny" comment sparking a twitter-fuelled PR disaster about "Bethesda supporting slave simulators!!!!" is just too big. So you just have to make do with brutally killing and dismembering your bandits instead of giving them a second chance at a honest living :classic_angel:

6 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

From Bethesda's "Guidelines for Uploading Mods

Even if it's the old non-sexlab version there's no way it would fly. The risk of someone posting a screenshot of a captured redguard with some "funny" comment sparking a twitter-fuelled PR disaster about "Bethesda supporting slave simulators!!!!" is just too big. So you just have to make do with brutally killing and dismembering your bandits instead of giving them a second chance at a honest living :classic_angel:

understandable. sorry if my question is a fuss :smile:

So NOT sure at all if my abduction is really working or not. I play SSE with an xbox controller so if i need to be using certain keybindings for this to work can someone explain?

I downloaded the "My home is your home" mod to go along with it and whenever I go into the settings it says that it is still required and does not allow me to set any of the options. I also dont believe I get any of the dialoge that I am supposed to be getting. PLEASE I need help bad with this one.

Update: false alarm on most of that i guess I just needed to be on a clean save of the game after it was installed but another thing that I still need help with is the "my home is your home" feature still not allowing me to select the options in the MCM

Check if the MHYH dialogue shows for NPCs. If those work the MHYH esp name might have changed making Abduction unable to detect it. Alternatively, the installation of Abduction itself might be botched.  It should be fine adding to an existing game, the dialogues can be a little slow to pop up but saving->exiting out of the game->loading the save should fix it if you don't want to wait.

If you're using Win10 there is a known issue where something outside of the game/mod manager will block certain mods. One user reported simply renaming the Abduction esp to something else fixed it.

Just rename the file as any other, e.g "Abduction.esp" -> "Immersive Diapers.esp". The name doesn't matter just as long as the word "Abduction" isn't in it since it seems that's what prompts the block to kick in.

If you already have activated the mod in your save under the old name I recommend a "clean" removal:

1. uninstall Abduction
  2. save with it removed
  3. load save in FallrimTools
  4. search for "Abduction" and delete the scripts left in your save. If you're unsure if the entries are from Abduction or something else compare them to the files in the "Scripts" folder of this mod.
  5. install the renamed version
  6. load save.

Sorry to bring this here, but as much as I enjoy this mod, I had to disable it. For some reason, it seems to be causing a great deal of crashing to desktop, first when I was in taverns, and then when I'd try to travel anywhere, fast or otherwise. 

I, regretfully, disabled this mod, and that seems to have fixed the issue I was having initially. I could provide my modlist if you wish. 

There are a couple of things that are known to potentially cause problems

Another mod has changed, disabled or otherwise manipulated an abducted NPC

A mod related to spawning a captured NPC has been removed

A mod with items in the outfit registry is missing

A NPC has been registered that doesn't support the set outfit (e.g a bear being assigned bikini armor or something)

For Win10 users there's also the bug where the mod in some cases is partially or fully blocked that would cause all kinds of strange problems.

As for what's wrong specifically in your game a modlist won't say much since it's more how everything works (or not) together so hands-on testing is the way to go - new game, test with no NPCs captured, try one NPC type or option at a time etc.

If it turns out to be a specific mod causing problems you can decide if it's worth keeping or not. Besides that there isn't much to do since Abduction SSE is planned to be replaced with a different mod and won't get any more updates.

Any idea on then that new mod will be out? This one sounds great to be honest! 

On 18/05/2018 at 1:14 AM, LazyGirl said:

There are a couple of things that are known to potentially cause problems

Another mod has changed, disabled or otherwise manipulated an abducted NPC

A mod related to spawning a captured NPC has been removed

A mod with items in the outfit registry is missing

A NPC has been registered that doesn't support the set outfit (e.g a bear being assigned bikini armor or something)

For Win10 users there's also the bug where the mod in some cases is partially or fully blocked that would cause all kinds of strange problems.

As for what's wrong specifically in your game a modlist won't say much since it's more how everything works (or not) together so hands-on testing is the way to go - new game, test with no NPCs captured, try one NPC type or option at a time etc.

If it turns out to be a specific mod causing problems you can decide if it's worth keeping or not. Besides that there isn't much to do since Abduction SSE is planned to be replaced with a different mod and won't get any more updates.

I don't know if I've downloaded the wrong files but I've only downloaded ones up to date and I've ran GFNIS but for me in the MCM it wont recognize FlowerGirls BDSM in the Detected Mods tab for Abduction. Anyone have an idea on what I did wrong?

4 hours ago, Orient said:

I don't know if I've downloaded the wrong files but I've only downloaded ones up to date and I've ran GFNIS but for me in the MCM it wont recognize FlowerGirls BDSM in the Detected Mods tab for Abduction. Anyone have an idea on what I did wrong?

Abduction looks to hook into the FlowerGirls esp but since that mod has switched to esm format now detection will fail.

• 3 weeks later...