Jump to content
~♥~Lith~♥~

Furry and Scalie sims (updated 12/10/2017)

Recommended Posts

I was wondering why no one on here ever made one of these or pointed any of this out so i'm gonna do it.

 

http://my-sims-fantasy.tumblr.com/species original website for the skins however i don't believe anyone is active on that site anymore.(if i'm wrong then tell me)

(Can't get the skins there as of recently, site seems completely dead)

 

So here they are posted on a website for free.(just requires registration)

http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org/index.php?topic=29730.0 (Downloads removed for unknown reason, might be temp but idk)

Also has a tutorial on making furry faces. (also the tutorial was slightly off with certain sliders and settings. Might just be me though)

 

Since the above sites no longer have the downloads I've put what skins i had on mediafire to download.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b5drxobo861s5r9/FurryScalie+skins.rar

 

 

 

Also i found the feet and tails on modthesims. should be easy to find.

 

Fox like sim Named Kristie

post-203178-0-68874400-1493926831_thumb.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?hep25dbfexf3gj7

 

Lizard like sim Named Liz

post-203178-0-41174600-1493927028_thumb.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?o1y6eo76t83nl55

 

Wolf like sims

 

Ethan

Screenshot.thumb.jpg.d0ffb0c26cc452a1f516d98e28094770.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7eikjn2bteu765j/Ethan_Wolf.sim

 

Eva

Screenshot-2.thumb.jpg.5b1578a299351a69c66d34ec876ec1d7.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8hhamhj6xb13zax/Eva_Wolf.sim

 

Ari

Screenshot-3.thumb.jpg.6be65a5bb0bbca03114d3d897e723c7b.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c5o23w8hv9q72v5/Ari_Wolf.sim

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Completely forgot to upload the first two wolf ones. Had them for months but never updated this.

 

Also just a bit of info i designed them all to be apart of a family. 

 

Ari and Eva are married

 

Liz is Eva's sister

 

Kristie and Ethan are Ari and Eva's children.

 

Ps. if anyone is good at making dogs message me.

There's one more sim i have but its no good without a specific dog to go with it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, assser said:

It's amazing!

Is this is your creations?

I created the sims however the skins, feet and tails were created by others so most of the credit goes to them for making it possible to create these sims.

Share this post


Link to post

I've tried to download the files from the website you have described but unfortunately its been taken down for unknown reasons. :confused: Any advice to get those skins from another website perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, AADDII002 said:

I've tried to download the files from the website you have described but unfortunately its been taken down for unknown reasons. :confused: Any advice to get those skins from another website perhaps?

I've updated things a bit with a new link, its not all the skins but its the ones i use.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ~♥~Lith~♥~ said:

I've updated things a bit with a new link, its not all the skins but its the ones i use.

Oh thanks a bunch Lith, I'll try them out immediatly. :smiley:

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/27/2018 at 10:58 AM, boolausus13555 said:

How'd you make the chest of Eva huge?

 

Slider mods. can't remember which ones though. could easily reproduce the same effects by getting the bodyweight around the same since that also is a factor, and using mastercontroller to change the breast size. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Sarimax said:

it's a shame the only place where you can find a tutorial on how to make a furry face has been made private. does anyone else have a tutorial on it?

Not sure what you mean, but the link above posted by KTGamer117 (https://www.deviantart.com/popcornstar45/journal/Zach-s-Anonomaly-Fantasy-Anthro-Skin-Tutorials-706998023) has the info to make the faces - scroll down to the chosen skin/face tutorial and follow the slider values.

 

Screenshot-4.thumb.jpg.0f557739e3cb31f4f1c2721f782ecb49.jpg

 

>>> What an idiot! Deletes his post while I still have it quoted......    Sometimes I really get annoyed by 'new members'.

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/28/2020 at 6:41 PM, landess said:

Not sure what you mean, but the link above posted by KTGamer117 (https://www.deviantart.com/popcornstar45/journal/Zach-s-Anonomaly-Fantasy-Anthro-Skin-Tutorials-706998023) has the info to make the faces - scroll down to the chosen skin/face tutorial and follow the slider values.

 

Screenshot-4.thumb.jpg.0f557739e3cb31f4f1c2721f782ecb49.jpg

 

>>> What an idiot! Deletes his post while I still have it quoted......    Sometimes I really get annoyed by 'new members'.

First of all, I'm not a new member. second of all, I deleted my post when I found the link on here because I'm an idiot that didn't see it at first.

 

Third, sorry for annoying you... didn't know you were quoting me lol. I don't exactly spam F5 on a post that hasn't had replies since 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Sarimax said:

a post that hasn't had replies since 2018

Nothing wrong with bringing up old posts anytime information is valid - the whole necro thing can be a bit overplayed - why start a new post when the older posts are still relevant. I applaud people using the search features instead of starting yet 'another' post on archived information.

 

There really was no need to delete your post. If you were embarrassed for not reading the other posts - the 'damage' was already done. May as well 'own it' and get to know any members nice enough to respond. Blinking back out of existence and taking the post with you felt rude, and I let it be known how I felt after taking the time to respond.

 

On a better note - did you have any issues following the instructions? I wasn't completely happy with the final results, so I tweaked a few settings once done and knew which ones created which effect. I did download a mod that added real teeth to this effect, but it requires a longer 'chin and snout' to fit. Shame it was made as 'facial hair' instead of an accessory like glasses which have sliders already and it could've been retracted into the face instead of requiring the face to be extended.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, landess said:

Nothing wrong with bringing up old posts anytime information is valid - the whole necro thing can be a bit overplayed - why start a new post when the older posts are still relevant. I applaud people using the search features instead of starting yet 'another' post on archived information.

 

There really was no need to delete your post. If you were embarrassed for not reading the other posts - the 'damage' was already done. May as well 'own it' and get to know any members nice enough to respond. Blinking back out of existence and taking the post with you felt rude, and I let it be known how I felt after taking the time to respond.

 

On a better note - did you have any issues following the instructions? I wasn't completely happy with the final results, so I tweaked a few settings once done and knew which ones created which effect. I did download a mod that added real teeth to this effect, but it requires a longer 'chin and snout' to fit. Shame it was made as 'facial hair' instead of an accessory like glasses which have sliders already and it could've been retracted into the face instead of requiring the face to be extended.

This site wasn't exactly the first site I checked for furry stuff. I didn't know Lovers Lab's Sims 3 community existed until recently, since I've only started getting back to Sims 3 recently after my sister talked about it. And so I found this result on a search engine (not google because fuck google), and it lead me to this page.

 

You're right though, I really shouldn't delete my posts... I normally don't which is the weird thing, but I guess that because this post is so old with replies from years ago, I guess I thought I could get away with it or something? probably not, but I don't think I'm doing that again.

 

as for the instructions, I haven't gotten around to doing any of them yet. Aside from work, modding the sims is rather intimidating and time-consuming. intimidating because I could break the game easily if I don't do something right, and time-consuming because... well, playing the game with hundreds of CC, mods, and worlds doesn't exactly make it the fastest running game.

 

I believe there's a werewolf teeth mod that makes a snout accessory if you want the teeth to be one https://modthesims.info/d/571732/werewolf-face-set.html

Share this post


Link to post

That's the one! Using it requires adapting the values prescribed by the site listing tutorial/settings.

 

Sliders can always be 'zero'd' out, so that can't break your game. Package mods can simply be removed - the worst they can do is break a save.

 

If you have issues, make a back-up/rename package folder and start with an empty one. Add mods and check to see when the issue appears. One can narrow it down the old fashioned way or confirm the problem mod by selective mod use.

 

Find a small unpopulated world for testing to speed up the load process, and save the big populated ones for actual game play.

Share this post


Link to post

I just tried the instructions, but I don't seem to be getting intended results. it says to "Edit in CASS" but I can only see "Edit in CAS" and that not only doesn't give me numbers on the sliders, but it also doesn't increase the amount the sliders can reach up to.

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Sarimax said:

I just tried the instructions, but I don't seem to be getting intended results. it says to "Edit in CASS" but I can only see "Edit in CAS" and that not only doesn't give me numbers on the sliders, but it also doesn't increase the amount the sliders can reach up to.

Try to ignore obvious typo's or misspellings.

 

First: Do you have NRaas Master Controller? This allows players to open up and change Sim settings. Others might use the term 'God Tool' to describe it's functions, although it can't do everything - still it's impressive.

 

Open - NRaas/Master Controller/CAS (use townhall or computer)   - You should find menus to display numerical values to sliders. Also listed will be options to increase the slider value multiplier (this lets a slider increase the rate of change with less distance)

 

Once you followed the instructions given by the tutorial, and have these applied to the CAS settings as re-explained above, then you should have no problems taking any sim into CAS/CAST (whatever one wants to call it) and implementing the setting values shown in the tutorial.

 

I didn't make this up - I read the shit they wrote, and followed it. I have pictures to prove it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, landess said:

Try to ignore obvious typo's or misspellings.

 

First: Do you have NRaas Master Controller? This allows players to open up and change Sim settings. Others might use the term 'God Tool' to describe it's functions, although it can't do everything - still it's impressive.

 

Open - NRaas/Master Controller/CAS (use townhall or computer)   - You should find menus to display numerical values to sliders. Also listed will be options to increase the slider value multiplier (this lets a slider increase the rate of change with less distance)

 

Once you followed the instructions given by the tutorial, and have these applied to the CAS settings as re-explained above, then you should have no problems taking any sim into CAS/CAST (whatever one wants to call it) and implementing the setting values shown in the tutorial.

 

I didn't make this up - I read the shit they wrote, and followed it. I have pictures to prove it :) 

Yes, I have in fact a LOT of the Nraas mods, including Master Controller. how else would I be able to follow the instructions up to that point?

 

I'll see about following your instructions. I'll edit this post in a few minutes if there's a problem. if not, that's because I'm editing the faces.

 

edit 1: so uh... Nraas/Master Controller/CAS is not a valid directory. There IS Nraas/Master Controller/Advanced/Edit in CAS, but that leads back to my problem.

edit 2: using a computer doesn't solve the problem... it only adds a step to get there.

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, I left out a step, but really 'settings?' didn't pique your curiousity?

 

I drew a map.

 

Here.png.ca1c23a893a3a5266926a1563110a845.png

360713610_Here1.png.a50d9f64bb712b256d29924781a50c95.png

1985225314_Here2.png.0e2e89d74a1d2ca8e427cc9a4ef5f16f.png

775074776_Here3.png.9cd932f34198f29f2c614e6b29fbe34c.png

1178182956_Here4.png.2719d3f62f013ba37831fa2f5d64d1d6.png

 

I recommend you get familiar with this last menu - you can really make the Sims 3 your bitch here. Many options!

Share this post


Link to post

did that already

 

didn't change anything.

edit: just saw the check-mark by "Max Sliders in CAS" and I guess I didn't do that yet. that wasn't in the instructions...

edit 2: that didn't seem to change anything...

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Sarimax said:

didn't change anything.

???? Okay. Well these were the locations needed to make setting changes that allowed me to use the values from the tutorial to make extreme slider usage which stretched the Sims 3 faces to wear the custom skins.

 

At this point not sure what you want, but if anyone else uses this post - they should be able to accomplish what I and many others have.

 

Good Luck

 

 

Spoiler

post-769343-0-98601500-1500160328_thumb.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...