[RPG Maker MV] College Life 0.1.9a

Miraider

Is there currently a walk thrue for this game ?? because i dont understand the concept or how to play this game. the only thing i can do so far is either go to school in the morning talk to the girl in library and leave the room at 21:00 when the roomate says i need to leave the room ??

When i go to the gym it says i cant do nothing how am i going to use the gym is there some time limit when everything can be done ??

You have to figure out what girl is where at what time and figure out what time would be best to go visit that girl and use your time wisely. and the weekends are not the same times as the weekdays

Is there currently a walk thrue for this game ?? because i dont understand the concept or how to play this game. the only thing i can do so far is either go to school in the morning talk to the girl in library and leave the room at 21:00 when the roomate says i need to leave the room ??

When i go to the gym it says i cant do nothing how am i going to use the gym is there some time limit when everything can be done ??

You can use the phone by clicking on it with mouse or pressing "P" key. Then send the message "Where are you?" to desired girl. You can't go to every place they're at, but it'll give you decent idea, where to start to look.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

pretty good so far.  I encountered a bug after using the Gym with Jane.  Day 6 Friday evening, 1900 hours. cut scene said we sat after exercising without knowing what to say. then it went back to standard screen with Jane's portrait saying bug, report day and time.  

Occasionally I also get a unable to load bitmap (something like that), which will repeat if I load a save game.  Have to load an earlier save and retry the decision.  This has happened with Kara in the library and Jane in the bedroom.  

Archived