1 hour ago, LovelessBobcat said:

Thanks for that. Seems she is stuck inside her house and the door activator is bugged for me to get in. Any fix for that?

Had same issue since day 0 in v1.7.1 .

Used moveto player and since then she were properly available on the gazeebo on each and every following day, yet doors reminded bugged.

Alternative approach I've tested - I teleported inside her house (since obviously she was there, stuck with that husband of hers), made initial conversation and left, but after leaving couldn't go back inside legit way - doors still bugged, but they all come outside following me, so no showstopper either.

I have an issue during the evening convocation after becoming champion:

Spoiler

After Aela says that all debts will be forgiven and Tolgan reacts with "Bloody Oblivion" the game softlocks.

Does anyone know what the issue could be? Or who is supposed to say the next line so that I can try disable/enabling them?

On 2/5/2024 at 7:50 PM, Highborn said:

It should be available after 10 pm

Hi i'm in the second scene of the patto and ondy bathhouse after the dialogue pc and both of them freeze in place and just stay for ever and if you have tuned on fade option it will be infinite black screen... is it just me or this happens?enb 2024_05_16 19_29_19_81.bmp

10 minutes ago, johnmftj said:

Hi i'm in the second scene of the patto and ondy bathhouse after the dialogue pc and both of them freeze in place and just stay for ever and if you have tuned on fade option it will be infinite black screen... is it just me or this happens?enb 2024_05_16 19_29_19_81.bmp

A good thing to try is always to open the console, select the character and run `disable` followed by `enable` for both Patto and Ondy to reset them

1 hour ago, johnmftj said:

try disabling/enable the NPC or use the MCM debug option to make the mod regain control of the scene

1 hour ago, heartlesskiwi said:

A good thing to try is always to open the console, select the character and run `disable` followed by `enable` for both Patto and Ondy to reset them

Ok thanks I'll try that and get back to you 🙂 

I've noticed that when animations play the characters don't sync up. for example when giving the handjob to the guard my characters hand is located under the cock and I cant figure out how to get the animations to align. is there a fix?

19 minutes ago, thugadsfgmh said:

I've noticed that when animations play the characters don't sync up. for example when giving the handjob to the guard my characters hand is located under the cock and I cant figure out how to get the animations to align. is there a fix?

there is a function in the MCM menu to adjust height. Never tried though. If you are using a mod that changes the height of races, might be worth disabling it

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

there is a function in the MCM menu to adjust height. Never tried though. If you are using a mod that changes the height of races, might be worth disabling it

I also saw on the first page it suggests adjusting the pelvis on my characters body in the racemenu, would this be adjusted by the hip or groin settings?

Posted (edited)

How do I trigger this scene of Hamvir? Cause I can't seem to trigger it The second scene with him can be launched at the evening convocation, but on this day the scene with him at the bathhouse should not be launched, and also on this day no important events should occur at the evening convocation, such as changing the champion, etc. You need to stand next to Hamvir at the beginning of the evening convocation, he will start a dialogue.

Edited by thelord007
6 hours ago, thugadsfgmh said:

I also saw on the first page it suggests adjusting the pelvis on my characters body in the racemenu, would this be adjusted by the hip or groin settings?

I don't think this would help the alignment of blowjob, only vaginal sex.

5 hours ago, thelord007 said:

How do I trigger this scene of Hamvir? Cause I can't seem to trigger it The second scene with him can be launched at the evening convocation, but on this day the scene with him at the bathhouse should not be launched, and also on this day no important events should occur at the evening convocation, such as changing the champion, etc. You need to stand next to Hamvir at the beginning of the evening convocation, he will start a dialogue.

It's pretty much self explanatory. After you triggered the scene behind the bath house, if you decide to participate in the evening gathering in a day in which you didn't go meet him behind the bath house, and there is no change of champions or it's not the first time you participate so Alga will not have to discuss with you the cupons and talent stuff, if you stand next to him, he should force greet you.

I have to say I 've been following this mod since the very start and this time I did not like it. Too complicated imo , I want to get most  scenes and its so cimplicated I have to spend more time reading the walkthroughs a million times over than playing

8 hours ago, thelord007 said:

You need to stand next to Hamvir at the beginning of the evening convocation, he will start a dialogue.

From my experience - safer is to just run-bump into him as soon as you regain controls (repeat if necessary, must throw him out of balance so some initial distance is required) instead of politely waiting / just standing "next to him", because that never worked for me.

Another two things that never worked for me but forgot to ask

1. after first encounter with Farstag(?Forstag) on day 0 (full scene, I think), trigger on the tower went dead, I was unable to "wave" to him ever again, no matter what time of the day I've tried, before noon, at noon, between noon and 1300, afterhours, at night, etc. Even tried for test to restart from day zero - to no avail.
  2. Godric/Godrek never show up on the date, I've tried waiting for him on every possible side of the hunters house/tavern, even inside, on the ground level or in the back room (basement), after midnight or even much later. Tried teleporting him to me/there, disable/enable - usual shit, but to no avail. either. Two attempts too (restarts from day 0).  When asked about date earlier same day/evening, he confirms it in dialogue but that's it. The only way of dating with him was waiting for enough karma to build up and fuck him in his warehouse, what is obviously not the same as actually dating as described in walkthrough.

7 hours ago, Highborn said:

I don't think this would help the alignment of blowjob, only vaginal sex.

It's pretty much self explanatory. After you triggered the scene behind the bath house, if you decide to participate in the evening gathering in a day in which you didn't go meet him behind the bath house, and there is no change of champions or it's not the first time you participate so Alga will not have to discuss with you the cupons and talent stuff, if you stand next to him, he should force greet you.

Cannot trigger it either. I go near the evening gathering area being already close to him. I get the message if I should start the gathering (which I do). It spawns me just a couple of steps away from him. tried staying still, moving around him, bumping him, use console commands, nothing

23 minutes ago, disdain18 said:

Cannot trigger it either. I go near the evening gathering area being already close to him. I get the message if I should start the gathering (which I do). It spawns me just a couple of steps away from him. tried staying still, moving around him, bumping him, use console commands, nothing

Eventually got it after 20 loads xD

Is there a walk-through for Silentwood? Just updated, I wanted to also get the ending with hlar (which I assumed would be a fall ending so wanted to get it done first) in the mines so I got my new contract waited 5 days to get forced into the mine but then after a couple more days I got forced out of Silentwood no ending

Couldn't get the second scene of the guy at the gate after the one in his house, i don't know why Hokkir is stuck in the basement even thought I finished the quest theoretically so couldn't get his 2nd scene either and the quest failed even though it shouldn't. Plus couldn't get back in after.

2 hours ago, Pancakes2 said:

Is there a walk-through for Silentwood? Just updated, I wanted to also get the ending with hlar (which I assumed would be a fall ending so wanted to get it done first) in the mines so I got my new contract waited 5 days to get forced into the mine but then after a couple more days I got forced out of Silentwood no ending

There is a google translated walkthrough at my signature.

1 hour ago, disdain18 said:

Couldn't get the second scene of the guy at the gate after the one in his house, i don't know why Hokkir is stuck in the basement even thought I finished the quest theoretically so couldn't get his 2nd scene either and the quest failed even though it shouldn't. Plus couldn't get back in after.

The one after the house is only available if you meet him in the same day at evening I believe.

If you infiltrated the basement to get access to Hokki, and if you decided to have sex with him he would still be grounded because he still didn't fulfill his task. Hokki only leaves if you decide to help him with his task, and then in the next day he will be released and the scene happens at the tree house, which would be the same scene you get if you become champion of champions. So far, you can't get both scenes with Hokki in a single walkthrough. It's one or the other.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

There is a google translated walkthrough at my signature.

How can I access your signature on mobile? I haven't liked using this site on PC since like 2011 when one of the ads gave me something nasty

22 minutes ago, Pancakes2 said:

How can I access your signature on mobile? I haven't liked using this site on PC since like 2011 when one of the ads gave me something nasty

Go to page 375 of this thread, the signature leads to it.

14 hours ago, PippinTom said:

From my experience - safer is to just run-bump into him as soon as you regain controls (repeat if necessary, must throw him out of balance so some initial distance is required) instead of politely waiting / just standing "next to him", because that never worked for me.

Thanks mate this worked