Sylandras Posted April 24, 2017 Posted April 24, 2017 https://www.patreon.com/BreedersOfTheNephelym First, this (Breeders of the Nephelym) isn't my game. I found this linked when browsing an adult gaming section of reddit. I guess the Patreon has been up for a week or two, and the game is made by a single person. For what is there and judging by the screenshots, that is actually really impressive looking. I haven't played or anything, might sign up next month, not sure. But, figured I'd post it as the game seems like it fits great here. Plus it actually looks really good for something that hasn't been around long (and by one guy). Keep in mind, this is REALLY early in its life so a lot hasn't been finished. Figured I'd add that in. I guess a lot of the animations aren't actually done yet is one of the main things.
D_ManXX2 Posted April 24, 2017 Posted April 24, 2017 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76758-breeders-of-the-nephelym/ i think you missed the hentai section of loverlab this game is already there
Sylandras Posted April 24, 2017 Author Posted April 24, 2017 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76758-breeders-of-the-nephelym/ i think you missed the hentai section of loverlab this game is already there ah, I did a search for it and nothing showed up. But I guess it didn't search the subforums. Sorry about that
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.