Mod for this games, Elder Scrolls V Skyrim ?

evilneomi

Here's is the link to Gopher's Beginner's Guide to Modding Skyrim Introduction

I strongly suggest that you start there to get a basic understanding of what it actually means to mod Skyrim.

In addition - I would also suggest that you take time to visit the STEP Project and use that as your initial guide.

Your best bet is to establish a basic understanding of modding Skyrim before you actually start modding - otherwise you'll be banging your head against the wall when something goes wrong and believe me when it comes to working with a modded Skyrim - something always goes wrong. 

Your best bet is to establish a basic understanding of modding Skyrim before you actually start modding - otherwise you'll be banging your head against the wall when something goes wrong and believe me when it comes to working with a modded Skyrim - something always goes wrong. 

Yup and most of it will be it worked yesterday, and I have not changed anything why does it not work today :-/

Yup and most of it will be it worked yesterday, and I have not changed anything why does it not work today :-/

How very true and how very frustrating.

;)

How very true and how very frustrating.

;)

Go it now with Fallout 4, worked fine earlier this week, only thing that has changed is windows 10 went to creators edition, now when I access crafting workbenches instant ctd, grrr, damn annoying, hopefully it will self update windows and sort it out, though to be honest now wryebash and fnis both work where before they did not.

Archived