WW not showing animations or letting me pick them

This is the first time I've downloaded any type of mod. I did everything right and your mod works the WW. When I went to download the animations or "packages" that you provided below, it would not show up for me. I followed the instructions of a youtuber who did the exact same thing I did and his worked. I have no idea why but I would greatly appreciate your help.

Hey rebelmoon94!

If you're running WickedWhims without problems then installing animations shouldn't be a problem if you put them in the right place (Mods folder) and extract them.

Installation Mistakes
The most common mistakes happen to everybody so check them regardless of your pride and computer knowledge.
Please don't use the installer for Windows on Linux or Mac systems. It's not designed for it and you don't need it to install the game.

1. Files structure of mods is pretty strict and putting mod files into too many folders will cause the game to not find them. If your mods are in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder, you most likely have to fix that. Don't do too many folders, the game can't find the files in them.

2. After every game update, you have to enable mods in settings again. Every single time when the game gets updates all of your mods get disabled. Enable them in settings.

3. Extract downloaded mods. Some of them might need to be in a ZIP or RAR files, but a lot of them require unpacking. Extract them no matter what and if they don't include a note that you shouldn't do it, then you probably should do it.

4. Multiple mods versions. If your mods folder is a mess, you probably have the same mod installed multiple times. Having WickedWhims installed twice or more is a huge mistake. Remove everything related to WickedWhims and install it again.

5. Update. Outdated mods are the most common issue when a game update occurs and you might not be even aware of it.

Im also relatively new, and have a question. Ok, where the annimations choices are are all checked green every one is that the way there suppose to be or are they all suppose to be unchecked and i only check the ones i want.

like say i want my sims to have an orgy. I'd go to settings, then to sex settings and go to animations settings? hope i asked this rt. the video never really demonstrated that part of the ww menu. any help would be appreciated.

Im also relatively new, and have a question. Ok, where the annimations choices are are all checked green every one is that the way there suppose to be or are they all suppose to be unchecked and i only check the ones i want.

like say i want my sims to have an orgy. I'd go to settings, then to sex settings and go to animations settings? hope i asked this rt. the video never really demonstrated that part of the ww menu. any help would be appreciated.

Don't ever use the animations switcher, it's only to disable unwanted animations. To make group sex you click on sims to invite them to an already existing sex interaction.

Archived