Newbie Question

Sooo...a few questions.

1. after downloading LAPF and using the settings ingame, the "body type" only seems to have some form of attachment (aka dildo) or such. is there just a standard female?

2. how do i even initiate the sexies? x3

First... while there are body-types people prefer, Lovers tends to prefer HGEC female body types and Roberts male body types.  There's quite a variety to choose.  Heck, you may look into SetBody and related mods which lets you have various body types in your game.

Second...  Lovers defines the basic architecture but it does not initiate sex.  Additional mods do that.  For example, there is the Lovers Adult Play system which allows you to suggest intercourse, or Lovers Hooker which allows you to make money as a prostitute (female only if I recall).  And then there's mods like Lovers RaperS (I prefer Wappy's version), or etc.  Many different mods for different interactions.

Mod Load Order is important.  If you find a post by fejeena, you will see a yellow link in his signature regarding load order.   Very important to follow that.

You need a nude male and female bodie.

The settings in lowers are for the lowerbody used during sex. It does not add full nude bodies, You can choose the appropriate lower body to your installed full body.

And yes LAPF and LoversCreatures are framework .

All you need before you install Lovers ( nude bodies )  and Lovers tips and Links, read my yellow Link below.

First... while there are body-types people prefer, Lovers tends to prefer HGEC female body types and Roberts male body types.  There's quite a variety to choose.  Heck, you may look into SetBody and related mods which lets you have various body types in your game.

Second...  Lovers defines the basic architecture but it does not initiate sex.  Additional mods do that.  For example, there is the Lovers Adult Play system which allows you to suggest intercourse, or Lovers Hooker which allows you to make money as a prostitute (female only if I recall).  And then there's mods like Lovers RaperS (I prefer Wappy's version), or etc.  Many different mods for different interactions.

Mod Load Order is important.  If you find a post by fejeena, you will see a yellow link in his signature regarding load order.   Very important to follow that.

Yeah I have the HGEC / Roberts bodies installed already, was just wondering how you would initiate the "fun".

Thanks for clearing that~

Archived