Lovers Voice SSP plus

dcp7010

It's being translated currently, although I am not translating it trust me on the fact that it can take a long time to fully translate (machine translation isn't enough, the translators have to make sense of what the machine spits out), there's a lot of dialogue to translate as well.

There's about 4-6000 lines of dialog in loversvoicesspplus dcp7010, Ashal and his crew are working on it as fast as they can. Not an easy job, I know, I just did a translation of LoversMagic .055 with just 1-200 dialog lines, took forever.

• 2 weeks later...

I too eagerly await this mod :D *bump!*

I have an earlier version running, mostly jibberish, but every now and then a good line would pop...

"mmfl mmf I can't beleive I'm sucking this bum's dick mmflfl mmm", said by a woman that turned down my advances, prompting me to TaichiCat her to a begger. hehe!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick question' date=' what's the difference between Lovers Voice SSP plus and Lovers Voice SSP? Does it include creature rape dialog?

[/quote']

Plus is much more all encompassing and adds a couple new features such as dating, personality types, and sleep sex

Archived