Simple Bikinis

xLIMEIRAx

View File

This is my first proper mod and and I wanted to share it :D

Are only simple bikinis based on Brazilian bikinis, showing a good part of the butt.

Comes in 7 colors> white, blue, red, yellow, green, pink and black.

For me they look better with Better Body and wild_guy's Female Body Details

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm using google translate)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I can't seem to find the top part in CAS. Only the bottom part. Any solutions?

Edit: Finally found it! Great CC btw.  :)  :D

Same problem but "reversed": bottom piece doesn't show up.

Tried deactivating every other "custom content" dress leaving only the bikini active, but still no luck.

As a model did you perhaps use some mesh from an expansion or game pack?

Tried deactivating every other "custom content" dress leaving only the bikini active, but still no luck.

to be honest, I did not even use mesh, it's just texture I made in photoshop

to be honest, I did not even use mesh, it's just texture I made in photoshop

Mmmm.... I really have to figure out what's wrong with my game: these bikinis are really too good to pass up!

Finally found what was the issue with the lower part!

It looks like the bottom bikini shares the same ID from another Custom Content (I guess?).

I have none to zero knowledge of how modding works and this conclusion may very well be completely off, so I'll try to elaborate: the Bikinis were in my game and were selectable, but I couldn't find them because they showed up under the same CAS Thumbnail belonging another CC (as different swatches).

Alas, I compress all dresses in one single .package file to shorten loading time (or so I'm told it works) and this "Overwriting" CC is surely one of the firsts I've installed since I started playing TS4, so I have no way of knowing who its creator is or the file original name (it could very well be an old xLIMEIRAx's work for all I remember).

I screenshotted the CAS thumb and how the CC "overwriting" the bottom Bikinis looks like so that those (if any) facing the same issue can check if it's for the same reason, or maybe find out where I dowloaded this CC in the first place >_<

CASThumb.jpg

CASPart.jpg

Finally found what was the issue with the lower part!

It looks like the bottom bikini shares the same ID from another Custom Content (I guess?).

I have none to zero knowledge of how modding works and this conclusion may very well be completely off, so I'll try to elaborate: the Bikinis were in my game and were selectable, but I couldn't find them because they showed up under the same CAS Thumbnail belonging another CC (as different swatches).

Alas, I compress all dresses in one single .package file to shorten loading time (or so I'm told it works) and this "Overwriting" CC is surely one of the firsts I've installed since I started playing TS4, so I have no way of knowing who its creator is or the file original name (it could very well be an old xLIMEIRAx's work for all I remember).

I screenshotted the CAS thumb and how the CC "overwriting" the bottom Bikinis looks like so that those (if any) facing the same issue can check if it's for the same reason, or maybe find out where I dowloaded this CC in the first place >_<

CASThumb.jpg

CASPart.jpg

Since I did not have much experience when I made these bikinis, I think I used this cc as a base, I can not remember right.

If the problem persists you can pass the textures to a new CC, and if everything works right you can post it in your name (you do not have to give me credit).

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2017 at 6:50 PM, xLIMEIRAx said:

View File

This is my first proper mod and and I wanted to share it :D

Are only simple bikinis based on Brazilian bikinis, showing a good part of the butt.

Comes in 7 colors> white, blue, red, yellow, green, pink and black.

For me they look better with Better Body and wild_guy's Female Body Details

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm using google translate)

I love it! 

Thanks

Archived