Donuts4me Posted September 5 Posted September 5 On 8/26/2026 at 2:55 PM, Snook001 said: Hi, You make awesome animations, I love them all, kudos . Sadly I have to report the fly in both hagraven animation is missing. I happen to fall on an hagraven and tried the new HagRaven_FlyDoggy animation, and I noticed that the fly was missing. I tried the HagRaven standing one and it was also missing. I'm not missing any dependency, I read what is required and everything seems there. Any idea what could be missing? Thanks. Hi again, Just resolved it, MNC was overriding BAKA. I changed it to BAKA after MNC and the fly showed. Thanks anyway for the great animations, they are awesome . I'm having that same issue as well... The only mod I have with BAKA in the name is the BakaFactory SLAL animation pack. I made sure it is loading after MNC and it did not fix it. Not sure if that was even the BAKA mod you were talking about? I've got ABC, Animal SOS, MNC, CF and Billyy's extra files like AnimObj. All other animations I have that add extra objects like toys, eggs or magic effects work just fine. Not sure what is different about these flies? I use Vortex and for some reason when I install the latest Billyy pack, the only mod it detects conflicts with and asks me to choose load orders is with FurnAnim. Other packs like Anub detect conflicts with Animal SOS, ABC, MNC and FurnAnim and have me choose the load order. I could have sworn Billyy's packs always did the same? Right now my load order is: Creature Framework - 82 Animal SOS - 144 MNC - 150 ABC - 152 Billyy Pack - 163 Anyone see any issues? I've tried messing with the load orders a bit, but no luck so far. Going into the Creature Framework MCM menu, I can switch between different cock types. Hagravens have either MNC or Disable options. Changing those does not change anything. Again, every other animation I have works just fine... What is so special about these flies?
Snook001 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Baka factory ABC LE SE 3.31 must load after all MNC. I also have BAKA animation human and creature, but I don't think they are relevant.
Billyy Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 On 8/6/2026 at 1:36 PM, Bot222 said: ello, i just wanted to ask if u have any more plans to add more canine animations like the table one we got recently, maybe like a jack-o pose and stuff? love ur work btw, the best imo Currently I only have 1 more table canine animation coming (next update). It’s pretty limiting to use as so high. Isn’t the jack pose with female’s face down, ass up? Not sure how that’d interact with a table. Unless thoughts are just blending there and you just mean in general. In which case, I guess there’s always slowly more canine animations coming out. Despite how gluttonous they already are in terms of animations, haha. On 8/10/2026 at 9:50 AM, nonameforreasons said: So the cause for this was OCreatures. Now I got another issue though with dwarven centurions. While the human actor moves as expected, the dwarven centurion stays idle and has neither a schlong nor a claw as seen in the preview animations. Dwemer dude could be an ABC issue… For the spawning claw at least. Well, if the animation isn’t playing at all I guess the claw wouldn’t appear… I do know ABC change one of the important base bones though, so could be related. Anything overwriting the ABC mod? On 8/12/2026 at 12:33 AM, MrNikk said: I know you use ABC for creatures but I was wondering what mod I should use for human penises to fit with your animations? Kind of any maybe? They should align decently with SoS as a like decent size, but PPA can help. Ideally it doesn’t matter which you use, but having dongs be too long/fat or small could make alignments look off. On 8/19/2026 at 3:38 PM, badbat111 said: billy could you please make druagr with anime objects as in armbinder cuff yoke for the victem ? I don’t hate the idea of bound with creature, but I still feel like bound humans is underrepresented, so currently if I do bound animations, it’s for humans. On 8/26/2026 at 5:44 PM, leking said: Love the new canine table behind. @Billyy Could you make an anal version of it ?? it would be so great to have it when i will work on my bitch mod. I suppose this version is vaginal , i can not test it right now cause my gaming pc needs to be repaired first.... -Since now "smp head" and "procedural penises animation" work together jut fine it would be a great time to have a doggy and squatting/kneeling/ sitting facefuck with horses I’ll always name an animation as ‘anal’ if it is, just so it’s clear. A table anim wasn’t on my radar as a pretty limiting furniture, and ultimately an anal would look pretty similar. There’s currently only 1 more table anim coming that’ll be next update. I do give mod authors more sway though on influencing what I work on. I’ve done some in past on request, and I tested out a couple active mods recently to see what they were using and noticed Vampire Lords were lacking, and I also didn’t have any armbinder anal animations. So, a few of those will be coming in the coming months. Though I’m sure you can understand my skeptism on ‘future mods’. Hell, I know even I’ve mentioned things I’d be doing and then not delivered. Maybe horse facefuckin some time as I do like the pose and have wanted to try it eventually, but I’d still probably want to have it look at least decent for non PPA enjoyers/LE lads, so I’m still not sure how possible it is yet. On 8/28/2026 at 12:17 AM, blazertrail94 said: Hi, I am experiencing "Master_Behavior", "0_Master.hkb" related crashes (as shown in crashlogger) when using a pandora output with Billyy's animation v10.5 (and the P+ patch too). Crash always happens when executing a skyparkour action, and when I rerun pandora with this mod disabled, i no longer get the crash. Anyone encounter the same issue? Would love some help as I enjoy the animations from this mod. crash-2026-08-28-11-48-31.log 269.11 kB · 0 downloads I’ve heard some people have had issues with pandora. I honestly never got it working myself when I tried one time, lol. In theory should be anything different in my mod vs. any other slal. We should be using the same tools to generate the files. Of course, difference with mine could just be too many animations in general, lol. Though I assume pandora would’ve been built with that in mind… On 9/5/2026 at 4:13 PM, Donuts4me said: I'm having that same issue as well... The only mod I have with BAKA in the name is the BakaFactory SLAL animation pack. I made sure it is loading after MNC and it did not fix it. Not sure if that was even the BAKA mod you were talking about? I've got ABC, Animal SOS, MNC, CF and Billyy's extra files like AnimObj. All other animations I have that add extra objects like toys, eggs or magic effects work just fine. Not sure what is different about these flies? I use Vortex and for some reason when I install the latest Billyy pack, the only mod it detects conflicts with and asks me to choose load orders is with FurnAnim. Other packs like Anub detect conflicts with Animal SOS, ABC, MNC and FurnAnim and have me choose the load order. I could have sworn Billyy's packs always did the same? Right now my load order is: Creature Framework - 82 Animal SOS - 144 MNC - 150 ABC - 152 Billyy Pack - 163 Anyone see any issues? I've tried messing with the load orders a bit, but no luck so far. Going into the Creature Framework MCM menu, I can switch between different cock types. Hagravens have either MNC or Disable options. Changing those does not change anything. Again, every other animation I have works just fine... What is so special about these flies? In theory, the fly not appearing has to be something with ABC. Either not on a more updated version (it was one of the later creatures added), or some other mod is overwriting the naked mesh. Though I don’t know of any mod that’d do that though except MNC. Could be a combination of wrong skeleton/mesh. I don’t think a like normal hagraven replacer mod would affect unless it also added a like ‘naked’ variant that overwrote the MNC naked swap mesh. While the fly is does appear to be some like fancy addition, in the end its added by ABC in essentially the same way the animated dongers are. It’s just bone and mesh additions to the base creature skeleton/body. I’ve not added any animobjects or any black magic by me to have them appear. Just using what should already exist for all creatures from ABC. On 8/9/2026 at 10:37 AM, nonameforreasons said: I have trouble playing the following animations for the Chaurus Reaper: Laying, Holding 2, Service, Cowgirl, Pincer, Lotus, Missionary and Doggy 2. The actors align but then just idle. There's still the moaning sounds and scene progress. I'm using SexLab P+ V2.17.1 so I got the SLSB conversions for 10.5 and Billy SLAL Original Creature Animations 1.2. After some testing it seems the failing animations are from the Billyy's SLAL Animations. Not totally sure what goes on with the P+ conversions. It’s possible the install doesn’t work well on some installers. My MO2 install knows how to delegate the files, but others might not, which could result in it like not overwriting anything. I hadn't considered that possibility, so I might need to package it differently...
Donuts4me Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) 7 hours ago, Snook001 said: Baka factory ABC LE SE 3.31 must load after all MNC. I also have BAKA animation human and creature, but I don't think they are relevant. 2 hours ago, Billyy said: In theory, the fly not appearing has to be something with ABC. Either not on a more updated version (it was one of the later creatures added), or some other mod is overwriting the naked mesh. Though I don’t know of any mod that’d do that though except MNC. Could be a combination of wrong skeleton/mesh. I don’t think a like normal hagraven replacer mod would affect unless it also added a like ‘naked’ variant that overwrote the MNC naked swap mesh. While the fly is does appear to be some like fancy addition, in the end its added by ABC in essentially the same way the animated dongers are. It’s just bone and mesh additions to the base creature skeleton/body. I’ve not added any animobjects or any black magic by me to have them appear. Just using what should already exist for all creatures from ABC. I fixed it. I have the latest ABC but it was loading before the Billyy pack. I had to remove ABC and then reinstall it to make it load after Billyy. As I said before, Vortex is not detecting any kind of conflicts between ABC and Billyy's pack even though it does for others like BakaFactory and Anub. Not sure what the difference is? If Vortex would just let me choose, this would have been easier. I might just have to delete/disable ABC every time I update this pack and then re-enable/install. Edited September 6 by Donuts4me
Snook001 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 1 hour ago, Donuts4me said: I fixed it. I have the latest ABC but it was loading before the Billyy pack. I had to remove ABC and then reinstall it to make it load after Billyy. As I said before, Vortex is not detecting any kind of conflicts between ABC and Billyy's pack even though it does for others like BakaFactory and Anub. Not sure what the difference is? If Vortex would just let me choose, this would have been easier. I might just have to delete/disable ABC every time I update this pack and then re-enable/install. Weird I don't have any conflict between BAKA ABC and Billy pack. You can set rules to give them a load order when a conflict happen : It is directly under Mods. You can also set a load order for each plugin under "Plugins".
Donuts4me Posted September 7 Posted September 7 2 hours ago, Snook001 said: Weird I don't have any conflict between BAKA ABC and Billy pack. You can set rules to give them a load order when a conflict happen : It is directly under Mods. You can also set a load order for each plugin under "Plugins". That's the thing. I don't have any conflict between ABC and Billyy either. But that is why when I go to Manage Rules I do not see anything to adjust. I can manage the rules between ABC and other animation packs like Baka and Anub, but not with Billyy. When I look at Billyy, the only conflict to see there is with Furniture Framework and nothing else. ABC and Billyy are not detecting each other. So, there are no rules to manage.
Seeker999 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 1 hour ago, Donuts4me said: ABC and Billyy are not detecting each other. So, there are no rules to manage. I admit I'm still using Vortex 1.16.8 so my info may be outdated, but there is a 'Manage Rules' under the Mods tab and another one under the Plugins tab. The one in Mods is checking for conflicts, you're right about that. The one in plugins isn't looking for conflicts. It allows you to set rules that apparently, based on what I saw when I looked at it just now, remain in place even when the mods are no longer installed. You can also choose to add the plugin to a group that will load after Billyy's. I've done that with a number of .esp's, adding them to the 'late loaders' or 'patches' groups. No need to reinstall the mod.
Donuts4me Posted September 7 Posted September 7 21 minutes ago, Seeker999 said: I admit I'm still using Vortex 1.16.8 so my info may be outdated, but there is a 'Manage Rules' under the Mods tab and another one under the Plugins tab. The one in Mods is checking for conflicts, you're right about that. The one in plugins isn't looking for conflicts. It allows you to set rules that apparently, based on what I saw when I looked at it just now, remain in place even when the mods are no longer installed. You can also choose to add the plugin to a group that will load after Billyy's. I've done that with a number of .esp's, adding them to the 'late loaders' or 'patches' groups. No need to reinstall the mod. Thanks! I have the latest Vortex and it still works that way. I just set up that rule. 1
Billyy Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 Iirc, Anubs pack has some like alternate creature mesh overwrites built in, and Baka’s pack seems to have other stuff that might have overwrites, like some texture edits to other animobjects. My pack should only touch stuff within the mod, so wouldn’t have any overwrites. In theory having ABC after my mod shouldn’t do anything, but as long as it’s working that’s good
Penthouse66 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 Hello Billy Are there differences between your LE and SE animations ?
Billyy Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 17 hours ago, Penthouse66 said: Hello Billy Are there differences between your LE and SE animations ? Other than the obvious that one is for LE and other SE/AE, no. SE one does get run through a converter thing though that either naturally or I've set to like optimize the files, which results in it being a smaller file size. Otherwise all the content is the same between them.
Sasaiください Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Also has this issue with animobjects not appearing. But I don’t know to what extent this is a problem with the pack, or one of my own, because the items don’t appear in the packs from Anub or Baka either. And that’s very strange, because some of them appear, and some don’t. For example, in this pack, ‘pillory’ and ‘XCross’ don’t work for me. In Anub’s version, the coffin doesn’t appear in the animation with the gargoyle. All esps are ESL, will try to unESL 'em to see the difference
badbat111 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 in zaz theres a spread eagle tied with a big bed sadly it doesnt have sex animations could you please make a animation and nifs for bed but instead of rope with hands have cuffs or something behind back but keep the legs tied to the bed post it could go into furniture dd part
kyoko2321 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Hello @Billyy Sorry to bother you, but I've been using your animations for a while now. The issue is that some of them have never worked for me (rabbit, cow, chicken, goat); those specific creature animations just don't work—they stay motionless while my character performs the full animation. This only happens with those creatures; the others and their animations work fine. I use FNIS because the animations don't work with Pandora or Nemesis. Could you please help me?
wumzz Posted Friday at 11:53 PM Posted Friday at 11:53 PM Thanks Billyy for your amazing work. I am using the 10.4 Pack, Just a quirk , since using a new modlist, your animations seem to skip all the Stages between 1 and Orgasm. Eg. Starts at Stage 1, "Space" then straight onto the Orgasm animation. Ive tried Cleaning the animations and re-registering them, re-ran Pandora, but this did not help. Would you have a solution to this issue?
YaBoySwifty Posted Saturday at 05:18 PM Posted Saturday at 05:18 PM Hi guys, I am having an issue using P+. The animations and the patch for P+ don't recognize each other. Vortex isn't asking me to overwrite the animations using the patch. Anyone have any suggestions?
Editor_13 Posted Saturday at 08:42 PM Posted Saturday at 08:42 PM (edited) 11 hours ago, YaBoySwifty said: Hi guys, I am having an issue using P+. The animations and the patch for P+ don't recognize each other. Vortex isn't asking me to overwrite the animations using the patch. Anyone have any suggestions? Try disabling the P+ patch entirely, get the automated P+ conversions, then rerun your anim loader (e.g. Pandora) and see if it works. I just had a similar issue. Edited yesterday at 04:59 AM by Editor_13
YaBoySwifty Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago On 9/26/2026 at 4:42 PM, Editor_13 said: Try disabling the P+ patch entirely, get the automated P+ conversions, then rerun your anim loader (e.g. Pandora) and see if it works. I just had a similar issue. Can confirm that this works. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now