Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-6-1)

4 minutes ago, fartmonger420 said:

All the critters are frozen posed.
I installed this, everything worked before it, I tried FNIS and Nemesis both, nemesis says this has 32 bit somethings which are not compatible, FNIS (7.5.1 xxl) does not complain. I am running in VR.

I want more anims, what might I be doing wrong?

Grabed the LE instead of the SE Archive obviously when the packs work normal for anyone else

6 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Grabed the LE instead of the SE Archive obviously when the packs work normal for anyone else

This is the wrong archive? 1657413332_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv5.3SE.zip
Sorry it was really tough to even get this far, I really don't know what might be wrong here.
SL and creatures perform normally but this seems to freeze them for me and I don't know why.

1 minute ago, fartmonger420 said:

1657413332_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv5.3SE.zip

No actually it's the right one.. Vr is basically SE. Do you mind copy paste what nemesis tells you exactly in a spoiler?

I don't run both together but it does sound weird that FNis doesn't find something but nemesis.. Somebody else experience in VR might see a clue

1 minute ago, Gukahn said:

No actually it's the right one.. Vr is basically SE. Do you mind copy paste what nemesis tells you exactly in a spoiler?

I don't run both together but it does sound weird that FNis doesn't find something but nemesis.. Somebody else experience in VR might see a clue

So it was "FNIS Zoo" which was causing those errors but everything worked fine before.
Removed that mod, purged, deployed, confirmed, ran nem, update engine, launch, new game
Then I used hentai creatures to summon a bear which is frozen and T-posed.

So I exited everything, ran FNIS 751xxl and redeployed, entered the game and summoned a few creatures which are animated as they should be!
So I installed SL, enable creature animations, and everything works!

I guess it was the Zoo mod, I really wish that worked. Do you know of a modern one?

3 minutes ago, fartmonger420 said:

Zoo mod,

Didn't even know that it existed ? but there are some mods that ad tame creatures in your game they just don't to tricks expect you call humping a trick.

This one i like cause it doesn't over do it with the adding and has a good variety, Creatures don't look out if place too. Why wouldn't falkrieth have a Tame Werewolf in their Jail right? ?

This one adds a TON but mostly Dogs.

Hi to everyone, i've downloaded billy's slal pack for SE, but when i install them with MO2 it shows me this notification:

Spoiler

310991188_Capturadepantalla(5).thumb.png.2c7230348e14a4c101263f46366fa987.png

i've check and uncheck every mod and it was only billy's slal packs that give me troubles, my game version it's 1.5.97.0, the archives i've downloaded were: SLAL_Billyy_OriginalAnimations v1.2 SE and 1657413332_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv5.3SE

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Dinoksetiid

Hi Billy, first of all thank you for the wonderful animations, you certainly have quite a talent. I recently updated from from 5.2 to 5.3 i have a bit of a problem though. I'm using furniture sex and every thing worked perfectly fine with 5.2 but after updating to 5.3 its broken some furniture anims some of yours in fact. I think its because the author of Furniture sex framework hasn't updated it to work correctly with your mod. So i guess my question is, i don't suppose you have 5.2 still around do you? just until Furniture sex frame work is updated. I'm using SE but i can convert LE for my own personal use.

I understand if you don't but i thought i would ask, if you never ask you never get ?.

Thanks  again.

14 minutes ago, sfdrake said:

how many animations?

Depends how many you choose during install.

Install FNIS animation limit fix and Sexlab Utility Plus to get em all!

Muwhahahahaha! ?

Spoiler
  • FNIS Behavior XXL
    • Optional: Animation Limit Crash Fix (SrtCrashFix)
      • The patch fixes the crash on game loading when you install too many animations with FNIS
      • removes the limit at which FNIS would CTD
      • retesting now
    • Optional: Animation Loading Fix
      • useful to stabilize the process of loading a game with FNIS XXL installed
        • I use it to prevent endless loading screens with FINS XXL
        • works reliable
    • ⚠️ don't use SrtCrashFix and Animation Loading Fix together, use only one. CTD if both are used! ⚠️

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 2/6/2022 at 3:55 AM, assassin394 said:

Hi, is it just me or the 2 new Deer_PiledriverAnal and ChaurusReaper_LayingAnal animations doesn't have open anus anymore?

Many of those creatures in last update were an idea I was toying with and decided to test out. They’re older animations converted for those creatures. I think the reaper should’ve have an open anus, but the deer one was old enough that it didn’t have an anus (which it was dumb to convert that one in hindsight when I noticed that issue, but the deed was done).

On 2/13/2022 at 3:33 PM, Dinoksetiid said:

Hi to everyone, i've downloaded billy's slal pack for SE, but when i install them with MO2 it shows me this notification:

Hide contents

310991188_Capturadepantalla(5).thumb.png.2c7230348e14a4c101263f46366fa987.png

i've check and uncheck every mod and it was only billy's slal packs that give me troubles, my game version it's 1.5.97.0, the archives i've downloaded were: SLAL_Billyy_OriginalAnimations v1.2 SE and 1657413332_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv5.3SE

Thanks in advance!

Not sure if it’s a big issue for the form 43 stuff. I was told once to not bother. I know I’ve got a lot of those esps that work even as form 43. It’s something I can investigate though.

On 2/13/2022 at 9:57 AM, Dasvizord said:

when trying to use the magic dildos theyre invisible

Did you toggle to install the animobjects during the fomod installation? I’ve also seen sometimes people have issues with the nifs in the SE version and when they get the SE nif files and convert them to SE themselves they end up working. Not totally sure what black magic is afoot unless it’s form43 related from above.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:40 PM, Dmetal2001 said:

Some reason the animation Human_BedDoggy is not positioned correctly, as it loads in the middle of the bed and partly sunken into the floor. I'm using Furniture Framework and all of the other animations work fine except for this one.

My animations aren’t made for the furniture framework specifically. I’d except if other animations work for them then it’s the mod itself that tweaks those animation alignments with objects. Kind of funny these furniture framework stuff exists now, I put off object animations for so long waiting for a framework for them. Then when they never came out, I capitulated, deciding to do it my own way and now there’s a few of them out, lol. I’ve never gotten to try them out myself though.

I just added an updated patch for Furniture Framework to work with your 5.3 furniture animations that has a specific invisfurniture json and the doggystyle animation works. I use yours in addition to other animation sets for Skyrim's furniture as it would make a lot more sense for sex scenes

Anyone know what you need to do so CFF/FFC animations play? I've tried disabling every other animation, and having 2 female NPCs in a room with a horse. They never go at him at once, always go one first then other later. I'm using Skyrim SE with SL Aroused Creatures and all required bells and whistles.

Also CCF/FCC animations work without issues, so it's only the CFF/FFC ones.

4 minutes ago, Blake81 said:

Anyone know what you need to do so CFF/FFC animations play? I've tried disabling every other animation, and having 2 female NPCs in a room with a horse. They never go at him at once, always go one first then other later. I'm using Skyrim SE with SL Aroused Creatures and all required bells and whistles.

cause humans don't initiate with this mod, creatures do. To let humans initiate you will need another mod or do it manually. 

2 hours ago, Gukahn said:

cause humans don't initiate with this mod, creatures do. To let humans initiate you will need another mod or do it manually. 

Tried that too, used Scrappie's Matchmaker, which works well for humans on other situations, but for some reason, for creatures SLAC always seems to activate first. Is there some way to give one priority over the other?

Also, I've tried to initiate myself (playing a female character) with a female follower on tow, and the follower never seems to register.

Edited by Blake81
Just now, Blake81 said:

Tried that too, used Scrappie's Matchmaker, which works well for humans on other situations, but for some reason, for creatures SLAC always seems to activate first. Is there some way to give one priority over the other?

No but some mindfull setting makes Aroused creatures not trigger so often. Dunno how you play your game, i have mine set mostly on demand scenes or, in case of aroused creature, only trigger with npc´s wearing specific clothing. So if i where to want to see 2 girls one troll i can do it either with Aroused creatures own dialogue, or a matchmaker mod or any other demand mod really.

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

No but some mindfull setting makes Aroused creatures not trigger so often. Dunno how you play your game, i have mine set mostly on demand scenes or, in case of aroused creature, only trigger with npc´s wearing specific clothing. So if i where to want to see 2 girls one troll i can do it either with Aroused creatures own dialogue, or a matchmaker mod or any other demand mod really.

I think I found the problem... activated the logs on the console, and for some reason, the blasted thing is trying every non-creature animation instead of the right ones, I even tried disabling all the non-creature 3somes and it basically went for non-3somes instead...

Seems like Scrappie's Matchmaker is not working well. Which one do you use?

23 minutes ago, Blake81 said:

Seems like Scrappie's Matchmaker is not working well.

Have you tried Mass Match Maker? there is one option (disabled by default), which combined with one of its "gang bang" spells should show popup where you could choose participants from whatever bunch of beings that are available in vicinity. But I haven't used that mod for quite some time now so I'm may be wrong about it's usefulness for you.

Edited by PippinTom
2 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Have you tried Mass Match Maker? there is one option (disabled by default), which combined with one of its "gang bang" spells should show popup where you could choose participants from whatever bunch of beings that are available in vicinity. But I haven't used that mod for quite some time now so I'm may be wrong about it's usefulness for you.

Hm, I have not. I'll look it up and try.

EDIT: Sadly, it doesn't work. It's pretty good gangbang mod, mind you. But literally the only thing it can't do is have animals initiate.

Edited by Blake81