Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you sure that you did not mix up SLE with SSE animations? it's unusual for a animation to crash the game.

Theyre labelled as LE on the file. I dont think its that unusual though. I have found several threads with the same problem where the answer was never found. I dont feel like starting from scratch, with the possibility that it wont work still even if I do, so if I cant find the problem I'm just going to disable SLAL and move on.

8 minutes ago, Skylurk said:

So, quick question, sorry if this was asked before I could not find it with the search tool. What werewolf model is being used here? Is it included in MNC SLAL? It had a reccomended werewolf mod but it doesn't look like what's included in the screenshots here?

looks like MNC mesh with a texture mod getting applied to it.

On 9/20/2021 at 3:10 PM, Vixonary said:

Is there a version for the normal edition of Skyrim?

Oh my...

It's a bit too difficult at first time.

1. Press the big green button "Download this file", and then ...

2. ... choose the version you only need.

3. Click "Download".

(Wipes the sweat from forehead)

Good luck!

May the force be with you, young padawan!

8 hours ago, Rdjazzd said:

Oh my...

It's a bit too difficult at first time.

1. Press the big green button "Download this file", and then ...

2. ... choose the version you only need.

3. Click "Download".

(Wipes the sweat from forehead)

Good luck!

May the force be with you, young padawan!

L should have achievements for that sort of thing...

Hello Everyone!.. Does anyone have a problem with the First stage of the Chaurus animation?
Apparently the chaurus is only going to stand there doing nothing only at the First Stage of the animation, the 2nd and forth are doing fine. 

This only happens to Chaurus btw.. Other creatures works fine on the First Stage of the animation. 

I've tried realigning the actor (This works for like 1 sec then the Chaurus are back doing nothing) which doesn't work T_T

At first I can kind of look past it but it slowly made me a bit stressed that I can't see the first stage of the animation while Chaurus have one of the best sex animation from Billy >.<

Great mod, thank you

I some mod, maybe naked defeat, was calling a chain gangbang.  I can not find that animation in any of the mods I have installed.

So I an asking if you would consider making a gangbang animation. where the female has a line of guys and they do their thing one at a time.  The one I saw the female was in a pillory.  If you do not have time that is ok, still love your animations.

On 10/1/2021 at 5:10 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

Great mod, thank you

I some mod, maybe naked defeat, was calling a chain gangbang.  I can not find that animation in any of the mods I have installed.

So I an asking if you would consider making a gangbang animation. where the female has a line of guys and they do their thing one at a time.  The one I saw the female was in a pillory.  If you do not have time that is ok, still love your animations.

Well if a mod calls for a ‘chain gangbang’ is it actually looking for a 5p that shows a chain bangbang, or does it queue up actors to take their turn 1 after the other? I’d presume the latter just going off how other mods like defeat do it. Seems more usable too seeing as 5ps are basically non-existent.

At any rate, a 5p nism that shows a chain gangbang in furniture or otherwise would be pretty hefty to animate. Also it caps at 5 actors, not that I’d want to do any more than that though. I like the idea, but not huge on actually trying to make one over just some more standard 5p animations.

7 hours ago, Supreme Taco said:

Great animations as usual, Billyy! Have you considered making invisible furniture animations for creatures?

Yes, it’s a like maybe eventually no time ever kind of thing. Currently only really considering a small number of select creatures that would be reasonable to use with them. So domestic creatures like dogos would be the best use. Werewolves could also work. Horses sortof but they don’t really have any standard-sized furniture to use (a horse isn’t going to be in the bedroom and using the bed realistically…).

Anything more wild has nothing standard to use, cave creatures may have some tables, but the nature of the invisible furniture kind of require some player pre-planning, so not really usable for wild aggressive creatures. Etc.

6 hours ago, Grajowiec said:

Lovely animations, they are essential in my game, unfortunely magic dildos and regular double dildos in lesbian animations are invisible :( any help please?

Dildos require the animbojects stuff be toggled on during fomod install. Todd does like to mess with animobjects sometimes too though.

Its an .ini setting in SSE engine fixes that makes the dildo's invisible.

Edit: Apologies is was Anubs magic dildo's that were affected by "BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest" from SSE engine fixes, they are so similar to Billy's though I wonder if it is the same issue?

Edited by shardoom
11 hours ago, Billyy said:

Yes, it’s a like maybe eventually no time ever kind of thing. Currently only really considering a small number of select creatures that would be reasonable to use with them. So domestic creatures like dogos would be the best use. Werewolves could also work. Horses sortof but they don’t really have any standard-sized furniture to use (a horse isn’t going to be in the bedroom and using the bed realistically…).

Anything more wild has nothing standard to use, cave creatures may have some tables, but the nature of the invisible furniture kind of require some player pre-planning, so not really usable for wild aggressive creatures. Etc.

Nice to hear! And, yes, dogs specifically were on my mind as well.

On 9/24/2021 at 10:32 PM, Justgingeryt said:

Hello all!

Having a strange issue running FNIS for this animation pack

This is the FNIS log

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.2cf93b491ed2969d99efc76d3507ce1e.png

I've also tried this fix but to no luck :(

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.01705d605498c6cb33f3c4b6e67d08e8.png

Any help would be great! :)

Not sure if you've solved this problem on your own, but I've had this problem too. I solved it by allowing FNIS though my Windows Defender Firewall. Apparently there was an update a little bit ago that blocks some of the functionality of FNIS. Go to Windows Security > Virus and Threat Protection > then under Virus and Threat Protection Settings click on Manage Settings > Then click on Add or remove exclusions under Exclusions > add an Exclusion > Click "Process" in the drop down menu > type "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" without quotes of course. This SHOULD fix your issue. It did for me at least

• 2 weeks later...