View File

The sex-tech is out, but i can find no fallout 4 cum textures... here you go they are rough and just the start of a series of textures im going to produce but hey. the bukkake is a super rough draft where the freckled cum is a 1.0 version.

Extract with either 7-zip or win-rar and drop the file in Fallout4/Data/textures/actors/character/ and depending on if you are using unique player or not basehumanfemale or playerhumanfemale

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/13/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE Body (i use a super petite version remember sliders have negative values in body-slide http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15/?

YAYYYY, cum textures! =D I am perfectly willing to have my character walking around looking like a cum slut. xD While I prefer slutty tattoos to decorative ones, this is great! <3 Thanks for working on this, I'm so happy the sexual content is kicking off on Fallout 4. ^^ I was poking around to try and find a cum outfit or body texture for Fallout 4 just yesterday!

<3!

But yeah, the one thing I like about Fallout 4 is that because Body Slide and other such mods were established -so- early (from Modders who already knew what they were doing), many more mods are compatible with each other so far, from my experience, like Unique Player works MUCH better here than in Skyrim. xD

Not quite yet on the makup thing but thats gonna be my end goal. I'm still newish (ive been private use modding ... mods... for a couple of few years now seeing how the work and are written across game platforms) to creating mods and its not even a 1.0 really its a perma retexturish but if you keep your other texture you can just swap it out at will till i can set it up with an esp like other makeups... not really what i wanted to make my name for not feeling like moma'd be proud.... might get alot of looks from the old lady...... oh ima a do it it sounds fun as hell. The perverted tattoo pack and you may me on to another idea i have with the looks menu customization thing firther down the road if noone else does. as for now i was just post something i made mostly for my own use and learning and noticed it lined up with the fourplay release so decided to share.. it is an active hobby project now im at 245 active plugins and just got it all stable and loading perfect (loot was not of much help as after use fallout kept ignoreing mods till i reshuffled them by hand going to each lomoded location)  today i got destracted and for the first time in 2 weeks just played useing a very pretty ingame test model i used

A better option would be to create a mesh via bodyslide that is then added (say to slot 61/fx or something) via a script for a certain period of time... that would apply only the cum texture to the character as an extra mesh/nif.

In other words, the texture file needs to be blank/empty everywhere except the cum texture itself... You can actually go further and have the mesh just be a partial piece of the cbbe body pointed to the new texture by using a zap slider to delete the rest of the body (something similar to what hn666 did with the tramp stamp in the "easy girl"...

This would work as a temporary overlay until F4SE has overlay support (which is what is used in SKSE to apply cum textures to the body).

Doing the face may be as simple as temporarly applying a tattoo to the face (that is hidden from looks menu but functions just like the other face tattoo's).

So a Sectional piece to be applied to the back, a sectional piece to be applied to the chest and maybe all the way down to the nipples and belly, a sectional piece to cover the inner thighs running down the front and back of the legs... along with a face tattoo standalone set that can be called on via 4 play or any other mod after a sex act for x number of seconds, then removed (or have it applied then only have it removable if you take a shower or jump into a body of water etc)....

You would also need a normal map to make it stick out, as well as a specular map to give it just the right amount of pop...

If you need an example of how to create a second cbbe body that set slightly above (on all sides) then you can look at the "Rogue Prototype" set from DeserterX.

The meshes in that are actually multiple sets of the cbbe body (body and body_copy make up the base and glow maps).

You could easily use the body_copy mesh and point it to a material file that would then use a base cum textures set (diffuse, normal, and spec). Then use material swaps to change up the cum texture based on which action you did (oral, anal, vaginal, mix o&a, mix o&v, mix v&a, etc).

The materials files would just point to the different texture sets.

So lets see...

Start by loading up maitance mod from that in outfit studio. Delete body, delete cbbe base, rename glow map to cum texture, change material file path to "Materials\actors\Character\Cum_Textures\base.bgsm" create a bgsm file that points to texture set used for base.

Load cbbe special as reference, transfer bone weights, conform to all sliders and save project as....

Set output path to \meshes\actors\character\cum_textures\femalecum.nif...

Create multiple material files to point to oral, anal, vaginal overlays (at this point you can strait up cheat and use the cbbe sexlab cum textures and drop all of them into the folder textures\actors\character\cum_textures\ ... you will need to break down the oral, anal, vag sets and go from there).

Lastly create an esp that will apply the femalecum.nif to say slot 61 after a sex act along with material swaps set to change the texture set of the nif to match the sex act. Have it apply the mesh for a short period time then remove it either as a timed event or by taking a shower or getting into a body of water.

Put it all together in a package then offer it up to end users and trouble shoot there install issues.

To sum it all up...

You will have a single Nif that is a complete cbbe body (and buildable in bodyslide thanks to the package). That is mostly hidden, but applies the cum texture to areas (this means you need transparency enabled in the material file so all blank parts are ignored).

You will need material files to apply the texture to the nif, and an esp that can swap the material files to correspond to the sex act (the swapping part is easy, figuring out which act was kicked off at this time is impossible).

Figuring out which slot to apply this to (so as to not remove a players clothing)... that should be fun //irony//...

Figure out how long the mesh should be applied after a sex act, and or if you want to be able to wash it off (washing it off will call for a decent amount of work in the esp to figure out where you can wash it off at and what not).

The material files are easy enough (thanks to Ousinus's "Material Editor" program (can open, edit, save, and create new material files with ease). This is a too do....

The Bodyslide package is again easy enough due to DeserterX already creating a body overlay that sets just above the cbbe body in the rogue prototype armor set...(not say'n I've got a bodyslide package build with physic's but I've got one built).

Hell even enabling physics in the piece is easy thanks to cherry hotaling's weight painting.... done.

The cbbe textures for Sexlab line up fine on the fo4 cbbe body (irony the uv map in skyrim cbbe and fo4 cbbe is the same so the cum textures line up just fine go figure). Just need to create normals to help it stick out (stick like sticky icky sticky goo.... damnit back on task).

Building the esp shouldn't be to hard for a simple apply texture for x amount of seconds after a sex act... just need a script to see when 4 plays script is kicked off and then apply the bit to the female actor once the scene has ends (probably look at how blood textures are applied then copy that change the nif path, and material files path to do what I want it to do...fuck maybe just doing that and not worring about a body would be an easier choice....fuck I need to look at how blood textures are applied in fo4, and see if it could be copied and adjusted for cum textures that would eliminate the whole needing a new mesh and what not.

The difficult part with be "which texture to apply"... cause having a cum texture on the back for a tit job is incorrect, and having a cum texture on the belly when the character finishes off on her back would again be incorrect... so yeah....

Fuck I think we could probably just get away with copying the blood splatter options from fo4 and setting them up to use cum textures instead of blood..... then we would only need material files and textures... no meshes that would be great.

its just a tought for now trying to find the time for farger items is hard but yeah definitely a thought and option. just created a new assamer and a sanguine vampire texture is what i want to call them but on the right settings its more a very pale modelesque skin texture still have to produce

Setting up the upload now. still need to make new hands and im having the back of head bug in my game gonna see if when i make i fix for it in my game i can do it in combo with one to this skin type as the face alone starting from a clean face and clean build impressed even me and i made it. (useing an oni s and n right now) as far as the cum textures im working on a photo real set from facials and various pics i find online... wow im looking at da p wordz for materiel

its not that great yet and im having some issues with fraps. im going to be upgrading my computer this week and improving on quite a bit. sorry for any delays opn the update but jumping on a ssd a that with uping my video card from a gtx 560  to a gtx 1060. 200% improvement ill be back up and producing soon though at a much better scale.  

There will be some soon as i said i was having some issues with Fraps and its a 1.0 just barely . i couldn't find the cum texturres anywhere else and im good at finding thing..... the better release version will be up by Wednesday. new video card incoming tommorrow (gonna need it if ima gonna do some of the animations. ps 2.0 is a complete rework fixing the body adding a live models skin to the texture so contrasts stay how they need to aka its gonna be a nice texture d, trying to understand a bit more on working the n files though and the s though i understand it im going to use that to add a good shine over the jizz. my wife is studying up on writing eps's so we can make a functioning targetting penis for men. im also working on a new mesh thats CBBE compatable that adds not just physics but more function and variety ot vagina shapes barely innies or pinched sundried tomatos and then theres the texture stab through there has to be a way to make the vavina be opened when it gets penetrated a physics set i may be able to create i want to make the game look and feel like the post apocopyptic hell it is. even with random attacks. most of the people are to soft to have lived as long as they have. things like that are bothering me.  So we will fix what we can.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...