Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

I have tried the installer. It was how I first installed F4SE. I have checked and redownloaded everything I need to ensure latest version. Thanks for the help but Im losing hope of ever getting it to work. There is nothing missing in the steps right? All I did was follow the guide exactly. I even reinstalled my game to try and get it to work. Didn't help btw.

Ok, so you've tried a lot of stuff.

When you start from a completely new savefile with no mods, does it then give you a brief little message in the corner when you load the game after having activated the mods?

(That's if you go by the order: Deactivate mods -> new game -> make new save -> activate mods -> load game)

What version of the mods do you have?

For the Four Play mods I have all the latest versions. Can't quite remember them all but could look them up if need be. Doing that doesn't have it work either. I've seen the little message though.

So for some odd reason the animations wont.

For example in violate the enemies will point and laugh, thats it.

In mindless sex selecting actors works but once i unequip the pistol and the animation is supposed to start nothing happens they carry on as if nothing happened.

Havent tried the other mods because i feel like im gonna get the same outcome so i need to address the problem. I have read the guide twice and i have done everything in order. 

Also for some odd reason when i installed the control panel no texts pops up at the top left saying anything was installed and its not even in my inventory.

The F4SE scripts folder is missing, most likely. Or you didn't start the game via it.

So i found out the problem kind of. 

Basically i had no clue f4se had a installer, i thought it only had a 7z archive so i installed it and everything worked as intended for violate, like giving me the prompt to use a nearby bed. But when the animation starts the actors strip and stand still and dont move, also i got a prompt telling me to pick my animation and delete crazy_animation_gun.esp but i never had it to start dont know if thats a good thing or not.

Im assuming once this part gets sorted everything should work properly after that.

o i found out the problem kind of. 

Basically i had no clue f4se had a installer, i thought it only had a 7z archive so i installed it and everything worked as intended for violate, like giving me the prompt to use a nearby bed. But when the animation starts the actors strip and stand still and dont move, also i got a prompt telling me to pick my animation and delete crazy_animation_gun.esp but i never had it to start dont know if thats a good thing or not.

Im assuming once this part gets sorted everything should work properly after that.

The popup is normal. There are three animation packs in the market currently. You need Leito's Animation Pack as minimum (you would select the first option in the popup then), but can also ask it to also load Crazy's two animation packs.

Actors stripping and standing still = animation files missing. You need the appropriate animation packs installed for the option you select in the popup

The popup is normal. There are three animation packs in the market currently. You need Leito's Animation Pack as minimum (you would select the first option in the popup then), but can also ask it to also load Crazy's two animation packs.

Actors stripping and standing still = animation files missing. You need the appropriate animation packs installed for the option you select in the popup

AAYY, I got it working i believe it was because i selected the wrong animation pack. Thanks for the help and thank you for making this mod.

Also since there is other animations where are they i couldnt find them on loverslab unless i didnt look hard enough.

AAYY, I got it working i believe it was because i selected the wrong animation pack. Thanks for the help and thank you for making this mod.

Also since there is other animations where are they i couldnt find them on loverslab unless i didnt look hard enough.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3288-crazy6987-sex-animation/ (Gun version)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3987-four-play-animations-by-crazy6987/

Where do you choose the animation pack? i am getting the same pop-up

Where do you choose the animation pack? i am getting the same pop-up

Install the latest Community Patch. If the pop-up doesn't show up automatically, go into the MCM > Debug > Reload Animations

Hi,

Installed the latest 4P framework, Community Patch, Control Panel and Mindless Sex. When shot with the sex pistol (2 NPCs), the actors undress, play the animation for a fraction of a second, play some breathing sounds, then get up and walk away.

I am just trying to trigger a sex scene between 2 NPCs as simply as possible, not trying anything fancy like Prostitution, Autonomy etc. I would gladly continue to use Leito's gun, just that it has alignment issues and I was hoping 4P + Patch fixes those.

Not sure where to start debugging. And I don't know how to access the "debug" section, the control panel doesn't have that option. Just "general" (since I didn't install any of the "fancy" modules).

Thanks!

Disable four_play.esp, load, save. Enable the esp, load the save just made

I did that, and i was able to choose now the animation pack, and i chose the leitos animation + crazy animation , since i have the crazy gun mod(but the plugin is disabled) and i still get the same pop-up saying that i should enable leitos animation and disable crazy

Disable four_play.esp, load, save. Enable the esp, load the save just made

I did that, and i was able to choose now the animation pack, and i chose the leitos animation + crazy animation , since i have the crazy gun mod(but the plugin is disabled) and i still get the same pop-up saying that i should enable leitos animation and disable crazy

Nevermind its working already, but now there is another bug, in FP Violated the super mutants dont have animations, the others work just fine

hi i currently have a problem,when i go into a dialogue,my character does not have a voice,is there a way to fix this?

You mean a vanilla dialogue or a dialogue in a Four-Play mod?

If you mean the latter, then yes, there's no voiced dialogue, at least not yet. You need to turn on subtitles?

I'm sorry for asking this, but would this still work if I play Frost ? Main game lets me down a lot so I kiss it goodbye when Frost came out, I planned to install Fallout 4 from scratch with four-play oriented mods first then install Frost, would it work out alright ? Thank you in advance for the response.

I'm sorry for asking this, but would this still work if I play Frost ? Main game lets me down a lot so I kiss it goodbye when Frost came out, I planned to install Fallout 4 from scratch with four-play oriented mods first then install Frost, would it work out alright ? Thank you in advance for the response.

would work fine. 

hi i currently have a problem,when i go into a dialogue,my character does not have a voice,is there a way to fix this?

You mean a vanilla dialogue or a dialogue in a Four-Play mod?

If you mean the latter, then yes, there's no voiced dialogue, at least not yet. You need to turn on subtitles?

i mena like talking to npcs or companions like piper

i mena like talking to npcs or companions like piper

You're not in Prostitution Mode or Select Actor Mode by any chance, are you?

FP wouldn't affect vanilla dialogues in any way.

Hi,

Installed the latest 4P framework, Community Patch, Control Panel and Mindless Sex. When shot with the sex pistol (2 NPCs), the actors undress, play the animation for a fraction of a second, play some breathing sounds, then get up and walk away.

I am just trying to trigger a sex scene between 2 NPCs as simply as possible, not trying anything fancy like Prostitution, Autonomy etc. I would gladly continue to use Leito's gun, just that it has alignment issues and I was hoping 4P + Patch fixes those.

Not sure where to start debugging. And I don't know how to access the "debug" section, the control panel doesn't have that option. Just "general" (since I didn't install any of the "fancy" modules).

Thanks!

bump

Also, I don't understand if the "control panel" is the same thing as "MCM"? Because I cannot find any "debug" section in the control panel.

The MCM means the framework MCM, which can accessed with Numpad 7 or with the "Four-Play Framework MCM" in the Apparel section of your inventory. There's a Debug menu inside the MCM.

The sex pistol allows you to choose duration for each sex scene. Which duration did you choose?]

Try another FP plugin to trigger.  TBH, I haven't looked at Mindless Sex for ages and all the rest of the plugins might work better with the new Four-Play with Community Patch. 

Hi,

Thanks!

Lieto's Gun works OUTSIDE the 4P framework. I recommend "Sex'Em Up".......& hit the "H" key.

This is what I do, and it works every time.

:D :D :D :D :D

NOTE: You must get nose to nose with the person you want to have sex with before hitting the H key.......