Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Pauline v2. Finally figured out how to import ECE characters to RM. Also a test version of Goma's minibikini with Halo's high poly 7BO, still is really bad and needs some fixes. v-v

Edit: It won't work. Different weights and it will just clip completely unless I change the bikini mesh itself. =_=

enb-2018_12_28-00_38_58_45

31 minutes ago, Kuriko said:

Any way you can explain how you got this effect? 

Sure, but word of warning, I have no idea what I'm doing and just messed with everything until it looked right. Also, results may vary since everyone's setups are different. I changed things mostly in the [Environment] section such as Direct Lightning Intensity and Curve, On [Object] Specular Amount and Power Multiplier. Then on the [Reflection] section I fiddled around with all the options. I have my enb setup to be very situational, only the interiors and nighttime exteriors are glossy. So mainly look at the interior settings. I'll leave my settings here so you can see for yourself. Also, lightning make a huge difference, the room was pretty dark and I used a mod called Rail Lights. The lower the brightness, the better gloss effect you get. (with my setup anyway)

enbseries.ini