Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Everyone's favorite slutwear in Dark Souls.

JKDuBR1j_o.jpg

Also here's a nekkid version for all of you magnificent horny bastards.

ud39pXQN_o.jpg

I can't even understand how this kind of imagery is still Skyrim. The lighting and level of detail in this screenshot is incredible. I can't wait to upgrade my PC so I can take images like this

By the way, what's she wearing

I asked that too,  looks like 9204 DS Desert Pyromancer by Team TAL

I just happened across it here:

https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.com/2017/10/ds-desert-pyromancer-uunp-4k.html

The Dragonborn had been feeling a bit sick the past few days. But Leah insisted they had no time to go visit one of the gods shrines. And she certainly wasn't about to spend the Dragonborn's money on something as frivolous as a cure disease potion....

Then this happened (WARNING: The following werewolf pics do not contain depictions of bestiality :P):

post-2216149-0-17222600-1508932284_thumb.pngpost-2216149-0-32410600-1508932772_thumb.pngpost-2216149-0-15140400-1508932826_thumb.pngpost-2216149-0-54682500-1508933107_thumb.pngpost-2216149-0-59482100-1508933134_thumb.pngpost-2216149-0-07747800-1508933852_thumb.pngpost-2216149-0-47979400-1508933179_thumb.pngpost-2216149-0-67800000-1508933357_thumb.png

Leah looking pissed because she got backhanded across a room more than a few times for blocking a passageway while the Dragonborn in the middle of her werewolf rage fest:

post-2216149-0-04264400-1508933489_thumb.png

FYI: Sewn Flesh Keepers SUCK (though it is fun having enemies out there I have to flee in terror from):

post-2216149-0-57724900-1508933624_thumb.png

One question: anyone know of a mod that gets rid of that ugly green aura effect that the Oakflesh/Stoneflesh/Ironflesh/Ebonyflesh spells place on the player?

Thought i would re-install DEM...

Still tinkering with DEM & ENB settings

No offense folks, but i don't understand why people use these DEM or LadyBoyBody mods. They are ripped assets from a professional program, they seem to allow 0 variety and they don't even look better than the stuff that we can do with scratch-made custom content.

The faces look all the same, well unless you start using morphs and facial expressions - then it looks absolutely horrible. Straight from the proverbial uncanny valley.

And once again, no offense and i apologize in advance for the harsh words, but Yatol's current DEM character looks like someone is making fun of people with trisomy 21.

I tend to agree....so long as I ignore what Shermie manages to do with it lol. 

and here's the trisomy 21 character

171025095805212707.jpg

171025095641200950.jpg

171025095715898106.jpg

171025095652391103.jpg

that chaurus had something with default race in his templates?

171025095713429634.jpg

171025095627340244.jpg

hearthfire is so performance friendly the stuff that got in the save is enought to make the grass fall behind

171025095844503606.jpg

171025095912765800.jpg

even that random npc look much better than the other one superior character

171025095859491763.jpg

171025095812682152.jpg

171025095835368345.jpg

draugrs arms move so well

171025095902163166.jpg

JKDuBR1j_o.jpg

ud39pXQN_o.jpg

I can't even understand how this kind of imagery is still Skyrim. The lighting and level of detail in this screenshot is incredible. I can't wait to upgrade my PC so I can take images like this.

Get some photographic sense and adjusting the enb before screenshoting, those will help you get some good shots regardless of graphic mods you use.

Also, even with potato pc/laptop you can still get some good screenies! All you have to do is don't be greedy with high quality texture/mesh replacers/add-ons and if you want to use a demanding enb to get high quality shots that could tank your fps to a single digit, only turn it on right before pressing that print screen button and when you check the angle, framing, lighting position, character position, etc etc. If the shot don't look right, turn off enb, reposition the character(s) or the camera or both and then turn the enb on again, repeat untill it looks right.

Here's some of my good shots taken with a very shitty laptop back in 2012 (or 2013, i forgot lol).

7975954178_87d25c07ea_o.jpg

8043718354_6f5c4dbf12_o.jpg

7975981593_bb0c4b93bd_o.jpg

7981420467_06b10ff52d_o.jpg

8158155074_1115979082_o.jpg

8257320083_147d57b6b0_o.jpg

The armor that i use are already answered, it's team tal's Dark Souls 3 Desert Pyromancer (or Desert Sorceress in Dark Souls 2).

This is the unp version:

And here's the Cbbe Bodyslide version.

JKDuBR1j_o.jpg

ud39pXQN_o.jpg

Your pics look gorgeous, would you mind sharing your DOF (enbeffectprepass) settings?

I... kinda forgot what dof i use. I think it's one of these. And then i try adjusting it to resemble The witcher 3's static distant dof (I think i fail lol). But when screenshotting, the settings will always be vary per-shots.

JKDuBR1j_o.jpg

ud39pXQN_o.jpg

I can't even understand how this kind of imagery is still Skyrim. The lighting and level of detail in this screenshot is incredible. I can't wait to upgrade my PC so I can take images like this.

Get some photographic sense and adjusting the enb before screenshoting, those will help you get some good shots regardless of graphic mods you use.

Also, even with potato pc/laptop you can still get some good screenies! All you have to do is don't be greedy with high quality texture/mesh replacers/add-ons and if you want to use a demanding enb to get high quality shots that could tank your fps to a single digit, only turn it on right before pressing that print screen button and when you check the angle, framing, lighting position, character position, etc etc. If the shot don't look right, turn off enb, reposition the character(s) or the camera or both and then turn the enb on again, repeat untill it looks right.

Here's some of my good shots taken with a very shitty laptop back in 2012 (or 2013, i forgot lol).

The armor that i use are already answered, it's team tal's Dark Souls 3 Desert Pyromancer (or Desert Sorceress in Dark Souls 2).

This is the unp version:

JKDuBR1j_o.jpg

ud39pXQN_o.jpg

Your pics look gorgeous, would you mind sharing your DOF (enbeffectprepass) settings?

I... kinda forgot what dof i use. I think it's one of these. And then i try adjusting it to resemble The witcher 3's static distant dof (I think i fail lol). But when screenshotting, the settings will always be vary per-shots.

You could simply share the enbeffectprepass files you use (sometimes in the enbseries folder), that way your DOF settings are shared also.

JKDuBR1j_o.jpg

ud39pXQN_o.jpg

This is the unp version:

JKDuBR1j_o.jpg

ud39pXQN_o.jpg

You could simply share the enbeffectprepass files you use (sometimes in the enbseries folder), that way your DOF settings are shared also.

If you insist, i'll share it. Tho i'd prefer people to learn easy things by themselves such as enb adjustment.

But once i share it, know that out of the box there's nothing special about it. Like i said before, it's a static dof.

If you insist, i'll share it. Tho i'd prefer people to learn easy things by themselves such as enb adjustment.

But once i share it, know that out of the box there's nothing special about it. Like i said before, it's a static dof.

Frankly, I'd prefer you didn't share it.

The journey to getting somewhere close to it will probably bring me something more to my liking anyway

Did you use TFC -1 to freeze time, though?

The journey to getting somewhere close to it will probably bring me something more to my liking anyway

This. But at the same time, meh lol it's just your average regular normal static dof that you could find in every game these days, maybe a bit more blurry that's all.

Pretty sure most people use tfc 1 most of the time. I personally only use tfc if i want to use mfg commands in the middle of adjusting the camera.

This. But at the same time, meh lol it's just your average regular normal static dof that you could find in every game these days, maybe a bit more blurry that's all.

Pretty sure most people use tfc 1 most of the time. I personally only use tfc if i want to use mfg commands in the middle of adjusting the camera.

What is a static dof?

What is a static dof?

A dof that's not dynamic, like skyrim's default dof for example.

What is a static dof?

Is that an enb setting or a console command? And which ranges are more commonly used?

What is a static dof?

Is that an enb setting or a console command? And which ranges are more commonly used?

It's an enb setting. It's toggleable in the enb gui, simply Shift + enter in-game and then open the dof shader setting and toggle the mf mode on.

Not sure which range, distance and blurriness are commonly used. People usually use dynamic dof in their enb, not a static dof. I set mine as similar as possible to The Witcher 3's static dof because imo the distance, blurriness, etc is just right to cover Skyrim's ugly distant objects.