I was travelling with Codsworth and woke up in the morning to the message "perhaps you should speak with your companion".  Turns out he wanted to have sex with my PC.  Said no.  I have set the MCM for human only so I'm pretty sure that shouldn't have happened.  Pretty sure there aren't any Mr. Handy sex animations available, can't say that a buzzsaw or a flamer seem that appealing as a sex implement.  Codsworth is definitely no Fisto.

Yeah, I loosed the condition for companion to accommodate dogmeat, forgetting that Codsworth is still a companion whose race has no Four-Play support.

Although ...

1875995%20-%20Fallout%20Fallout_4%20Mr_H

Maybe in the future. :D

Thanks for this mod, you do great work!  The Lover's Comfort feature is worth it all by itself.

One question/concern I have, though, is about the quest rewards feature.  I had Daisy offer me after I helped with MacCready's quest and I obliged, but afterwards she seemed to just sorta stand around and never went back to her store counter.  She never even got dressed again.  She still had the barter dialogue and everything, but it seemed like using the sex option broke her routine a bit.  Would she go back eventually, or will this just disrupt NPC behavior sometimes?  Would this even be a Vanilla Fudge issue, or might this be more of a framework problem?

Thanks for this mod, you do great work!  The Lover's Comfort feature is worth it all by itself.

One question/concern I have, though, is about the quest rewards feature.  I had Daisy offer me after I helped with MacCready's quest and I obliged, but afterwards she seemed to just sorta stand around and never went back to her store counter.  She never even got dressed again.  She still had the barter dialogue and everything, but it seemed like using the sex option broke her routine a bit.  Would she go back eventually, or will this just disrupt NPC behavior sometimes?  Would this even be a Vanilla Fudge issue, or might this be more of a framework problem?

She should go back to normal after a while. Or in the worst case, back to normal after you next have sex with someone else with Vanilla Fudge.

I'm not positive this is a vanilla Fudge issue, but it was vanilla fudge mod that started it.  After my toon woke up, he was approached by Piper for sex.  After they did the deed, my toon is stuck in 3rd person and can't/won't use a weapon of any kind.  Everything else appears to be working.  Tried going to different location, having sex with someone else using Sex'um up,  and still no change.  Stuck in 3rd person and unable to use or draw weapon.

Not sure what else to try.

I'm not positive this is a vanilla Fudge issue, but it was vanilla fudge mod that started it.  After my toon woke up, he was approached by Piper for sex.  After they did the deed, my toon is stuck in 3rd person and can't/won't use a weapon of any kind.  Everything else appears to be working.  Tried going to different location, having sex with someone else using Sex'um up,  and still no change.  Stuck in 3rd person and unable to use or draw weapon.

Probably related to this... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80757-four-play-community-patch-stability-performance-threesome-dog/?p=1977185

I found a trick to not get stuck in 3rd person as I prefer the manual ~ TFC cam and would get stuck the way I avoid it is when I'm in the ~ TFC mode I hit my insert key to swap actors sex positions this resets the timer each time, When I finally want the action to end I use ~ TFC again to pop back into normal cam then hit the End key the actors climax and the scene ends and you will not be stuck.

Probably related to this... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80757-four-play-community-patch-stability-performance-threesome-dog/?p=1977185

I remember that now.  Had the same problem in Skyrim.  I had forgotten all about that.  I know how to avoid now, but getting my toon fixed right now is the problem.  If I remember correctly once that happened you were screwed and had to revert to an earlier save.  Okay, thanks.

Hey Vin. Exceptional work and support on all you do! Seriously, it's one thing to have created a great mod or mods but another to be kind and offer support. You are excellent at this! Yes I do have a request, but that does not change the fact that all I've said above is true lol. I saw a question from someone back in May asking if Vanilla Fudge could ever be adapted to support Heather Casdin but saw no response or acknowledgement from anyone on the forums. I too would love to find some way to make both work. She's just an exceptionally well done companion and I hate having to choose between that mod and this FP plugin.

What happens is that once this mod is enabled it breaks her AI ability to follow, meaning she will then always stand in one spot not matter what. I tried various workarounds, saves, dismissal and rehiring etc. Even tried adding "CurrentCompanionFaction" to her esp as some say worked for other plugins. But nothing seems to work. I realize her AI is somehow handled differently from other companions according to that mod author so this may be too much to ask. But I wanted to bring it up just in case. I'm willing to help troubleshoot if I can and would definitely be grateful if anyone knows how to fix this. Thanks again LL community!

Try console command:

stopquest FPV_Follower

Adding her to CurrentCompanionFaction can be done with Vinfamy's Control Panel > Select Companion Mode.

You may also want to disable "Companion Force-Greet" in Control Panel > Mod Customization > Vanilla Fudge

Is the chance for 'lovers embrace' sex random or does it happen first time you sleep in 24hrs? If it's not random then I'm guessing I messed something up in installing the mod since Curie apparently doesn't want the d.

make sure you sleep uninterrupted , i.e. don't cancel the sleep menu before it ends.

You should get a notification about "Maybe I should talk to my companion ..."

Is the chance for 'lovers embrace' sex random or does it happen first time you sleep in 24hrs? If it's not random then I'm guessing I messed something up in installing the mod since Curie apparently doesn't want the d.

make sure you sleep uninterrupted , i.e. don't cancel the sleep menu before it ends.

You should get a notification about "Maybe I should talk to my companion ..."

Hmm the sleep definitely isn't interrupted, could it be because I have a mod that adds extra dialogue to Curie? I'll try with Piper and see what happens.

edit: apparently piper is bugged and I'm unable to get her to follow me, just get the dialogue I would have gotten if she was currently my follower, so i'm not sure where to proceed from here

edit 2: works with piper, so I assume it's the mod adding more dialogue to Curie, this is the mod in question

Try console command:

stopquest FPV_Follower

Adding her to CurrentCompanionFaction can be done with Vinfamy's Control Panel > Select Companion Mode.

You may also want to disable "Companion Force-Greet" in Control Panel > Mod Customization > Vanilla Fudge

Quick update. Thanks again for the tips! The stopquest FPV_Follower command always returns invalid for me. But disabling Companion Force-Greet seems to have done the trick! Now if she is ever stuck and not following it is most likely because she wishes to have a little fun time, so I simply make sure to "talk" to her and it resolves. Thanks again for all the hard work!!

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've got a problem where whenever there's a charisma check, it always acts as if I flirted to do it. (It also acts as if I flirted even if I don't choose the charisma check option, though I think that's expected...)

Waiting for it to say "maybe not" doesn't keep it from happening, nor does hitting the hotkey. Even disabling it through the CP won't stop it from happening.

I can still say no after the NPC says their "I've done you a favor" line, and that part works, but it's really annoying to have to do that conversation after every time there's a charisma check with an NPC.

Any ideas?

Disable Charisma Check flirting in Vinfamy's control panel?

Did i also put in a gender option in Vinfamy's CP? Can't remember now

You did put in a gender option.

As far as disabling the option in the CP, that doesn't seem to actually do anything. I may just have to uninstall and reinstall, maybe it's just not set up right....

Thanks, Vinfamy, for the mod. I've been playing and testing it the past couple of days.

I'm experiencing the same issue with the Charisma flirts. Whenever a Persuade option shows up, it doesn't matter if I actually used the flirt option. The NPC would always ask for sex after that. I can say "No" through dialog, so it's not a big problem, but it shows that there is a bug.

Secondly, I play as a sniper-lone wanderer build, so I usually would not have a companion. I have Piper, Cait and Curie living in Red Rocket. Whenever I sleep there with Lovers' Embrace turned on, since I do not have a companion, the mod always picks Dogmeat, who lives in Sanctuary. He'd run all the way from Sanctuary to have sexy time with my Sole Survivor in Red Rocket, while the three ladies who live there are never picked. Is this intended? For now, I have Lovers' Embrace turned off.

The lover's comfort feature is fantastic, but I'm having a bit of trouble with this mod messing up quests.  For instance, when I talk to Magnolia about Emogene, after we talk, but before she calls Ham in to finish the quest dialogue, Magnolia propositions me.  But in doing so, it prevents her from calling in Ham, and thus I don't finish that branch of the quest.  If I try to talk to her again she repeats the first dialogue.  It doesn't seem to matter whether I accept or don't.

Also, the option to turn off flirting behavior doesn't seem to work, it happens regardless.

The situation isn't unworkable or anything; I can quit, disable the mod, do a quest thing, turn it back on... it's just a bit cumbersome.

Anyway, not a complaint, just a report.  Thanks for all the work on FP, you rock!

Thanks, Vinfamy, for the mod. I've been playing and testing it the past couple of days.

I'm experiencing the same issue with the Charisma flirts. Whenever a Persuade option shows up, it doesn't matter if I actually used the flirt option. The NPC would always ask for sex after that. I can say "No" through dialog, so it's not a big problem, but it shows that there is a bug.

Secondly, I play as a sniper-lone wanderer build, so I usually would not have a companion. I have Piper, Cait and Curie living in Red Rocket. Whenever I sleep there with Lovers' Embrace turned on, since I do not have a companion, the mod always picks Dogmeat, who lives in Sanctuary. He'd run all the way from Sanctuary to have sexy time with my Sole Survivor in Red Rocket, while the three ladies who live there are never picked. Is this intended? For now, I have Lovers' Embrace turned off.

It's not a bug per se. But there's actually no way to detect which option you choose from the current event I use to detect every time a Charisma check appears. I don't want to modify thousands of vanilla dialogue records just for this detection.

So you'll have to wait 5 seconds or press N .

Good point about Red Rocket. I'll change the search limit for companions to same cell rather than current loaded area, which can be quite huge outdoors.

It's not a bug per se. But there's actually no way to detect which option you choose from the current event I use to detect every time a Charisma check appears. I don't want to modify thousands of vanilla dialogue records just for this detection.

So you'll have to wait 5 seconds or press N .

Good point about Red Rocket. I'll change the search limit for companions to same cell rather than current loaded area, which can be quite huge outdoors.

Much appreciated! Still, I'd say you should change it only if you think it will work better for what you intended this mod/feature to do. I was merely testing how the Lovers' Embrace feature would work for my SS who is often without a companion, but would sleep in a bed with Piper, Cait and Curie nearby. Dogmeat running over to get some action was unexpected, so I thought I should report this to see if it is intended. 

• 2 weeks later...

Before Reading Disclaimer:

I have not spent my time reading through the entire 12 pages of the thread

My problem could just be me and my potatoed game.

So I'm having follower trouble. Codsworth no longer follows me, after offering to exercise with me, the window to select which settlement to send him to appears, I tabbed out of it and he's now forever stuck in Sanctuary. I could talk, trade, cancel, or ask him to follow me, but no matter how many times I ask him to follow me, he just wanders around the town.

After giving up on Codsworth and forever accepting that he's now just my water dispenser every time I go home, Valentine is now going potato too. I tried asking him to hack a computer for me, and he walks up to the terminal, puts his hand on the keyboards, and is like "nah, but u no, good morning, sleep well? Great, u wana fok?" and I'm like "biach no I'm in the middle of a quest here" then the settlement thing pops up again, and this time he'll try to walk back all distraught because he thought that he was of no use to me. Regardless of the sorrow I feel and the attempts to call him back, everything fails.

What did I do wrong

Plz save me.

Before Reading Disclaimer:

I have not spent my time reading through the entire 12 pages of the thread

My problem could just be me and my potatoed game.

So I'm having follower trouble. Codsworth no longer follows me, after offering to exercise with me, the window to select which settlement to send him to appears, I tabbed out of it and he's now forever stuck in Sanctuary. I could talk, trade, cancel, or ask him to follow me, but no matter how many times I ask him to follow me, he just wanders around the town.

After giving up on Codsworth and forever accepting that he's now just my water dispenser every time I go home, Valentine is now going potato too. I tried asking him to hack a computer for me, and he walks up to the terminal, puts his hand on the keyboards, and is like "nah, but u no, good morning, sleep well? Great, u wana fok?" and I'm like "biach no I'm in the middle of a quest here" then the settlement thing pops up again, and this time he'll try to walk back all distraught because he thought that he was of no use to me. Regardless of the sorrow I feel and the attempts to call him back, everything fails.

What did I do wrong

Plz save me.

Hmmmmmm.........

Go into NMM & uncheck 4Play & see if they return to normal. If they do, 4Play is at fault. If they don't, it's most likely something else.

;)