Should we be worried that Doc's latest post on LL was 2 and a half weeks ago?

I saw him posting on reddit yesterday so he's well. He's most likely just taking a break. Let's not put pressure on Doc. 

Cool :-) 

I didn't mean it as an angry user demanding updates. Usually when somebody who's activity I'm following and who posts frequently disappears for a long time unexpectedly I'm starting to worry. 

On the topic of the basic usability of the framework - it seems to depend on the PC specs. For me and others like me it is a cool proof of concept but the alignment issues are too serious to actually play with it enabled. Either the actors are meters apart or if the alignment is OK one of them will loose interest and the other one will keep humping the air for 25 more seconds. I have no idea if this is a result of a serious problem with the game and if it can be fixed or not. But anyway, I'm not complaining, just pointing to a serious problem that I'm not knowledgeable enough to debug.

Whenever my character has sex, it spawns an NPC right afterwards and the NPC i had sex with goes into another 

What module did you use to trigger this sex scene?

Nothing I would imagine would spawn anyone.

Cool :-) 

I didn't mean it as an angry user demanding updates. Usually when somebody who's activity I'm following and who posts frequently disappears for a long time unexpectedly I'm starting to worry. 

On the topic of the basic usability of the framework - it seems to depend on the PC specs. For me and others like me it is a cool proof of concept but the alignment issues are too serious to actually play with it enabled. Either the actors are meters apart or if the alignment is OK one of them will loose interest and the other one will keep humping the air for 25 more seconds. I have no idea if this is a result of a serious problem with the game and if it can be fixed or not. But anyway, I'm not complaining, just pointing to a serious problem that I'm not knowledgeable enough to debug.

No, I didn't see it as a complaint at all. I just wanted to assure that he seems well.

The alignment issue is no longer that bad, and only happens with uneven surfaces and collision during sex. In both Autonomy and Violate 2.0, I have mitigated the risk of misalignment by making the NPCs run to the spot first and exit all current idle and sheath their weapons before calling Four-Play to do its work.

Whenever my character has sex, it spawns an NPC right afterwards and the NPC i had sex with goes into another 

What module did you use to trigger this sex scene?

Nothing I would imagine would spawn anyone.

Tried it with 2 things and got the same with both:

First the SEU flirting with the hotkey on my companion, then prostitution ring with a random NPC.

First the SEU flirting with the hotkey on my companion, then prostitution ring with a random NPC.

That's bizarre. Must be a mod conflict.

But the only module that focuses on NPC-NPC stuff is Autonomy. Update it to 2.0 first, if still not resolved then try disable it with the CP to see if it fixes it.

The alignment issue is no longer that bad, and only happens with uneven surfaces and collision during sex. In both Autonomy and Violate 2.0, I have mitigated the risk of misalignment by making the NPCs run to the spot first and exit all current idle and sheath their weapons before calling Four-Play to do its work.

The misalignment happens whenever the game is not stressed too much. Maybe it is related to the stripping problem but maybe not. 

The stripping is quite strange as it will stop working once in a while and will be fixed after copying the f4se files again. I tried preventing this by making Actor.pex read only but with no effect. 

I'm going to get the new versions of your mods and experiment with them. Thanks for the updates!

That's bizarre. Must be a mod conflict.

But the only module that focuses on NPC-NPC stuff is Autonomy. Update it to 2.0 first, if still not resolved then try disable it with the CP to see if it fixes it.

It was already at 2.0, since i only installed everything today. Gonna try disabling and see if thats it.

Edit: Thanks, guess Autonomy made that issue. I turned it off and it worked normally. Then after re-activating it, it also worked

I get an error that the Four-Play Framework wasn't installed correctly and animations won't work... But I can't figure out where I've gone wrong.

I've always had logging and debug enabled. I always launch with F4SE. I've got both Crazy's and Leito's animations installed, and Crazy's Gun works. The ESP's are active, I can 'coc 4test' into the test vault just fine, but neither stripping nor animations work in there.

On the odd chance that I get 'kidnapped' on loading with vinfamy's plugin, and that's happened a few times while troubleshooting this, the stripping does work but the animations still don't.

I've been over this thread and vinfamy's two help/guide threads a bunch of times, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Out of curiosity, did you deactivate the ESP for Crazy's gun animations? I recall when I did my install I was told to make sure I had it unchecked.

Here are a few of the relevant "sexy" mods in my load order and how I have them positioned:

nmm_load_order_01.jpg

nmm_load_order_02.jpg

nmm_load_order_03.jpg

I have the "resources" loaded very early to ensure they're available for mods that need them, then I made sure I had the gun's ESP unchecked. To make sure that 4Play isn't getting overriden by other mods, I have it high in my load order.

I get an error that the Four-Play Framework wasn't installed correctly and animations won't work... But I can't figure out where I've gone wrong.

I've always had logging and debug enabled. I always launch with F4SE. I've got both Crazy's and Leito's animations installed, and Crazy's Gun works. The ESP's are active, I can 'coc 4test' into the test vault just fine, but neither stripping nor animations work in there.

On the odd chance that I get 'kidnapped' on loading with vinfamy's plugin, and that's happened a few times while troubleshooting this, the stripping does work but the animations still don't.

I've been over this thread and vinfamy's two help/guide threads a bunch of times, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Out of curiosity, did you deactivate the ESP for Crazy's gun animations? I recall when I did my install I was told to make sure I had it unchecked.

Here are a few of the relevant "sexy" mods in my load order and how I have them positioned:

nmm_load_order_01.jpg

nmm_load_order_02.jpg

nmm_load_order_03.jpg

I have the "resources" loaded very early to ensure they're available for mods that need them, then I made sure I had the gun's ESP unchecked. To make sure that 4Play isn't getting overriden by other mods, I have it high in my load order.

Schlong.esp ? What's that ?

Any way to change the duration and add multiple positions?

The control panel allows you to change duration, except for Vanilla Fudge, which needs to be updated to 2.0. Mindless and SEU both have internal duration selectors.

Not sure what meant by multiple positions.

Here are a few of the relevant "sexy" mods in my load order and how I have them positioned:Out of curiosity, did you deactivate the ESP for Crazy's gun animations? I recall when I did my install I was told to make sure I had it unchecked.

I should have updated yesterday but I had other things on... No, I followed vinfamy's suggestion of reinstalling F3SE... I know I already had the most up-to-date version, but I think maybe back when I installed that it didn't come with the 'Data' folder yet? I can't think of anything else that would be different.

Anyway I wasn't expecting much, but it did actually fix the problem. :)

Alright, got a new issue, maybe someone has some insight.

My game worked before, so I know it has to do something with fourplay, since i didn't install anything else since then.

I load a game, save it, load back and get the messages with the initialisations and such.

so far everything works, but then i move around and get random crashes to desktop without any error message.

I assume since it is kinda random, that it might have to do with autonomy again and that it may be crashing when someone is getting it on?

My game worked before, so I know it has to do something with fourplay, since i didn't install anything else since then.

I load a game, save it, load back and get the messages with the initialisations and such.

so far everything works, but then i move around and get random crashes to desktop without any error message.

I assume since it is kinda random, that it might have to do with autonomy again and that it may be crashing when someone is getting it on?

Autonomy start a conversation "Hey,let's go somewhere private" when it finds a suitable person and a notification about "I hear someone moaning" when sex is started. Both are clearly visible on your screen.

Unless your game crashes everytime you get  "I hear someone moaning" , there's not much rationale for your theory.

Autonomy runs a simple scan for a lonely person in your current loaded area every 30 seconds (by default) and pauses this scan once this person is already found and only resumes it after the sex - hardly anything that the game cannot handle.

Btw, none of the FP mods require the whole save-load cycle any longer.

Random crashes could be a lot of things: a mod conflict (the FP mods are unlikely to have CTD-inducing mod conflicts, none of them modify vanilla records), running out of VRAM, etc

Hello, 

i'm having currently a problem when i try to have sex with Curie, i get a message saying that one or more actor is wearing a power armor, but nobody is doing it. 

I've used Sex em up and mindless sex one, but nothing changes, always the same behavior.

i'll attach here the papyrus logs.

The mod works for any other npc so far.

Save first to backup.

Open console, select Curie, then type:

setrace HumanRace

See if that fixes it. If not, reload the save just in case it screws something up.

I followed your suggestion but nothing changed. 

There is anything else i can do?

i've checked her inventory and i've found some power armor frames, and i removed them, but nothing changed either.

Autonomy start a conversation "Hey,let's go somewhere private" when it finds a suitable person and a notification about "I hear someone moaning" when sex is started. Both are clearly visible on your screen.

Unless your game crashes everytime you get  "I hear someone moaning" , there's not much rationale for your theory.

Autonomy runs a simple scan for a lonely person in your current loaded area every 30 seconds (by default) and pauses this scan once this person is already found and only resumes it after the sex - hardly anything that the game cannot handle.

Btw, none of the FP mods require the whole save-load cycle any longer.

Random crashes could be a lot of things: a mod conflict (the FP mods are unlikely to have CTD-inducing mod conflicts, none of them modify vanilla records), running out of VRAM, etc

Of course you are right. I tested around and fast traveled somewhere else and nothing. then i traveled to yet another place and suddenly CTD. Can't figure out what, so i think its finally time to say bye to fallout 4. Need HDD space anyway and don't have the will to reinstall every mod and test around, just to finish the odd quest and the nuka world DLC.

Now if someone makes a mod like "Beeing Female" from Skyrim we can make babies. :lol:

I'm sorta working on a pregnancy mod ... I noticed how popular it is in the suggestion thread I made.

The challenges are the lack of a full-feature F4SE and how to deal with the thousands of CBBE body presets/ EVB/ Busty/ Wonder body body shapes that people use.

Will have to wait for more events to be listened for from Four-Play anyway, a pregnancy mod needs to know if the sex scene ends with a creampie or not.

That reminds me, we also need cum ... physics-enabled cum perhaps :)

It is fallout....

Maybe don't bother with normal pregnancy and do some kind of alien/deathclaw parasite fetus kind of thing. If you don't get rid of it it's game over chestbuster style. Of course that would mean you would have to be molested by deathclaws or ghouls or whatever.

Deathclaws lay eggs so that could be interesting, and what does it being fallout have to do with human childbirth? I've got sexout pregnancy installed on New Vegas.

I've got sexout pregnancy installed on New Vegas.

Port it over to Fallout 4.........STAT!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is fallout....

Maybe if the animations or scope of what needs to be done is too great then don't bother with normal pregnancy and do some kind of alien/deathclaw parasite fetus kind of thing. If you don't get rid of it it's game over chestbuster style. Of course that would mean you would have to be molested by deathclaws or ghouls or whatever.

Body swap.......Your current body for a CBBE preggers body. Have it on a timer so that it swaps in a day or so.

Then we just adjust the clotrhing in Bodyslide to fit a pregnant CBBE body & we're done!

:);):P:D:lol:

Aaaand I've lost the animations again... All I did was update Vanilla Fudge from 1.2 to 2.0 and add Prostitution 2.0, but now the characters just stand around naked for a while, then redress. They do the same in the '4test' chamber, but the animations work when using the guns (both Crazy's and the one Four-Lei adds for Leito's)

Load order is still the same, with the animations being loaded first (higher in the order) before the Framework, then vinfamy's plugins.

The trick to just reinstall F4SE doesn't work this time around. It seems like the Framework has just lost the animations, but resetting them from the admin console in '4test' didn't fix it, although I did notice that the only animation it ever tries to play right now is called Hard_way, even when I select something different. Not sure if that means anything.

Aaaand I've lost the animations again... All I did was update Vanilla Fudge from 1.2 to 2.0 and add Prostitution 2.0, but now the characters just stand around naked for a while, then redress. They do the same in the '4test' chamber, but the animations work when using the guns (both Crazy's and the one Four-Lei adds for Leito's)

Load order is still the same, with the animations being loaded first (higher in the order) before the Framework, then vinfamy's plugins.

The trick to just reinstall F4SE doesn't work this time around. It seems like the Framework has just lost the animations, but resetting them from the admin console in '4test' didn't fix it, although I did notice that the only animation it ever tries to play right now is called Hard_way, even when I select something different. Not sure if that means anything.

Some people have reported F4SE files mysteriously disappear after you exit the game.

Load order doesn't really matter for the FP mods. Updating/ installing Four-Play plugins won't cause animations, which belong to the central framework, to stop working.

Reinstall F4SE.

Reinstall F4SE.

Like I said in my previous post, this didn't work again like it did the first time. I've now tried reinstalling it at least 4 times while troubleshooting and it makes no difference.

I've learned some other things that might help track this down though: Everything works fine on saves that never had Four-Play, but on all the saves I've created in the last 2 days the actors just stand around naked now... Also the 'old' saves get a vinfamy CP when I load them, but the new saves get a second copy of that CP, which stacks with the first and can't be dropped or sold.

That two days of gameplay is 26 levels though. I really don't want to go back again.

Like I said in my previous post, this didn't work again like it did the first time. I've now tried reinstalling it at least 4 times while troubleshooting and it makes no difference.

I've learned some other things that might help track this down though: Everything works fine on saves that never had Four-Play, but on all the saves I've created in the last 2 days the actors just stand around naked now... Also the 'old' saves get a vinfamy CP when I load them, but the new saves get a second copy of that CP, which stacks with the first and can't be dropped or sold.

That two days of gameplay is 26 levels though. I really don't want to go back again.

Ah meaning that in your later save, Four-Play has been initialised and pointed towards wrong animations set.

Disable Four-play.esp . Save. Enable Four-Play.esp, load that save.

There's no such thing as a second copy of CP. It's a Four-Play issue, nothing to do with the CP. 

There's no such thing as a second copy of CP. It's a Four-Play issue, nothing to do with the CP. 

I'm talking about this:

post-40449-0-69812400-1497414302_thumb.jpg

[edit]

Awesome, creating a save with the Framework disabled and then launching that save again seems to have fixed the problem. I still get that duplicate CP on all the newer saves, but I'm glad it wasn't related to the problem at hand. :)

On the subject of the CP, would it be possible to add a toggle for stripping? There are quite a few outfits (like the Slave Suit I'm playing in now) which don't need any extra nudity for the sex scene... None of that fancy strip-by-equipment-ID stuff, just a simple on/off toggle?