Quest mode - "Thief".

Mohsin

playing this mod with the google version and dude... this mod is awesome its more better than dark investigations from my point of view.

anybody who playing got a T pose on the Hotspring wth paper scissors and rock ?

thank you so much Dogma you are awesome

I got a T pose on the Hotspring when lose a second time on paper scissors and rock.

playing this mod with the google version and dude... this mod is awesome its more better than dark investigations from my point of view.

Yes, I had T pose 2 times, with the hotsprings game and with the "candle game".

I got a T pose on the Hotspring when lose a second time on paper scissors and rock.

I think the T pose is supposed to be a clunky visual version of what you picked. You can kind of see the slight variations in the poses depending on what gets picked.

Official translation still not done?

Could someboy at least give a proper descrition about this mod?

You start out in the Bee and Barb and a stranger offers you a drink.

Next thing you know you wake up naked and robbed of your clothes and gold. The mod is a series of linear quests based around finding 'the Thief' who robbed you.

This leads to a series of scenarios that put the Dragonborn in various sexual situations. I'll do a sort of rundown of what sex scenes I found:

*SPOILERS*

• Give the Riften Guard commander 'relief' in order to get the investigation going faster.
  • Let a Dark Elf in Windhelm practice eating you out for access to a bar for information.
  • Play tic-tac-toe with a peeping tom at the Hot Springs. Three rounds available: If you lose you 1. strip 2. Let him fingerbang you 3. Give him a handie
  • Work as a wench at the Bannered Mare, get forced into sex or the promise of sex with an old rich guy after he causes you to spill a drink on him
  • Get captured by bandits and sexually used before escaping while they are passed out. (Captured Dreams building messes with this scenario as their camp is right beside it)
  • Have sex with the Falkreath blacksmith in exchange for information (kinda)
  • Have sex with the Druid at the tree sanctuary for information on how to get the item under the tree.

That's all I remember. What's the Candle Game?

Next thing you know you wake up naked and robbed of your clothes and gold. The mod is a series of linear quests based around finding 'the Thief' who robbed you.

This leads to a series of scenarios that put the Dragonborn in various sexual situations. I'll do a sort of rundown of what sex scenes I found:

*SPOILERS*

• Give the Riften Guard commander 'relief' in order to get the investigation going faster.
  • Let a Dark Elf in Windhelm practice eating you out for access to a bar for information.
  • Play tic-tac-toe with a peeping tom at the Hot Springs. Three rounds available: If you lose you 1. strip 2. Let him fingerbang you 3. Give him a handie
  • Work as a wench at the Bannered Mare, get forced into sex or the promise of sex with an old rich guy after he causes you to spill a drink on him
  • Get captured by bandits and sexually used before escaping while they are passed out. (Captured Dreams building messes with this scenario as their camp is right beside it)
  • Have sex with the Druid at the tree sanctuary for information on how to get the item under the tree.

Is it Possible to finish the Quest mod without your PC getting fucked?

i really like that kind of mod similar to dark investigation, where making the right choices can help your PC finish the mod without getting into any sexual encounter.

*SPOILERS*

Is it Possible to finish the Quest mod without your PC getting fucked?

i really like that kind of mod similar to dark investigation, where making the right choices can help your PC finish the mod without getting into any sexual encounter.

Yes. Mine did. Never even came across 4 of those scenarios mentioned.

You can continue the investigation without the guard, as mentioned the r-s-p game is near impossible to lose (at least in the version here) and you're given a way to kill the old man in a stealth fashion, didn't see any of the others.

Hi, is anyone know how to trigger the candle game?

In Falkreath, when you have to find Kust for the witch burial, meet him with bad karma.

You will have 2 options, poison his ale or offer him your "services" for the purse of coins.

Choose to have sex with him for the coins and then the candle game will begin. I had problems with that scene, actors had T pose :-/, but the scene after that is very funny.

In Falkreath, when you have to find Kust for the witch burial, meet him with bad karma.

You will have 2 options, poison his ale or offer him your "services" for the purse of coins.

Choose to have sex with him for the coins and then the candle game will begin. I had problems with that scene, actors had T pose :-/, but the scene after that is very funny.

Thanks, I already find out. I got the same T-pose problem with the Russian version with google English translation. But the English version in here no longer has that problem.

Thanks, I already find out. I got the same T-pose problem with the Russian version with google English translation. But the English version in here no longer has that problem.

Great, I will have to test the english version then :P .

I talked to the priest to get a buriel for the witch but i cant fint anyone who would help me to carry the corpse.

What should I do on this point?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What happens if you choose the option Get Lost! in the start when the stranger offers you a drink?

Also at he last scene with the daedra, when you get hit sometimes, you are getting stripped and then raped.
If u manage to escape you fight again and again if he hit you sometimes you get rapped again and again and it is getting harder to escape.
What happens when you reach the point you cant escape? It seems like an endless loop, you cant escape cause it is too hard to click that fast and the scene doesnt end ever?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived