[Request] Skyrim versions of Hentai Mania armor and clothing

Since Nikitaa has been banned for several years now, so shit chance to get permissions, and that converting Oblivion mods to Skyrim can still be daunting... Has anyone else tried to convert specific armors from the Hentai Mania mod? No prob if it can be in UNP/CBBE/Bodyslide.

You can use every armors and clothes in this mod but plz dont make any mods which changing the system of Hentai Mania.
I dont want to see any kind of mods which make people get HM items easliy.
And also do not use weapons in this mods 
Most of them are borrowed from other mods like Jojjo's Frostmourn or Nocorish's Ebony scimitars.
Doomaxe, Serenity Blade, and Blade of Despair are made by me. You can use them.

Just use Gerra6's pose converter to change a outfits pose from oblivion to skyrim pose then export each part out of the nif in .OBJ and load each one up into outfit studio one at a time till they are all in and scale and adjust the body and armor to fit. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58624-how-to-port-oblivion-files-to-skyrim-using-outfit-studio/

I was messing around with one of the succubus's earlier this week.

post-25667-0-31583100-1489118920_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-82192100-1489118933_thumb.jpg

Archived