[DOA5LR] Haunted Pole Dance Mod

Guest Gamjo

Fantastic job matey!!not only the animations work flawlessly in 60 fps, u added some smooth camera's travellings. installed in a less than a min, added my own music tracks, made my own shortcuts via F10+.. cant ask for more, a job perfectly well done. many thanks for sharing ur work, really appreciate it.

looking forward for more maps in case u intend to do more.

btw have anybody tried to add a collision model to that pole? so our beloved girls skirts wont clip on it ?

Have an excellent year my friend :), cheers

Guest Gamjo

Fantastic job matey!!not only the animations work flawlessly in 60 fps, u added some smooth camera's travellings. installed in a less than a min, added my own music tracks, made my own shortcuts via F10+.. cant ask for more, a job perfectly well done. many thanks for sharing ur work, really appreciate it.

looking forward for more maps in case u intend to do more.

btw have anybody tried to add a collision model to that pole? so our beloved girls skirts wont clip on it ?

Have an excellent year my friend :), cheers

You're very welcome, and thank you for the vote of confidence, it is much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
15 hours ago, priss10 said:
I already gave a link to these dances in another topic. For old characters:
And for new (Mai, Sarah, Alpha, Pai, Naotora):

Thank you very much. Thank you for your attention. However, not wanting to abuse (wanting to), you would not have the link to Haunted Pole Dancing. This one I look for happens at the edge of the beach and has a Chinese background dance music,

Thank you very much in advance. A hug.

13 minutes ago, Zethi22 said:

Thank you very much. Thank you for your attention. However, not wanting to abuse (wanting to), you would not have the link to Haunted Pole Dancing. This one I look for happens at the edge of the beach and has a Chinese background dance music,

Thank you very much in advance. A hug.

No, with Chinese music I have nothing. But there are several poledance on the beach. I'll post all the poles that I have, and you sort them and select the music to your taste.
Há 4 horas, priss10 disse:

Eu queria carregar todos os resultados, mas há muitos deles, eu vou me limitar a aqueles que se relacionam com a praia.

Zethi, espero que você encontre entre essas opções e você está procurando.

Por sinal, não me importo se alguém reabasteça essa coleção com algo novo. )

Você enviou EXATAMENTE o que eu pedi. kkkkkkkkkkkkk
A música que mencionei está aqui para ser mais precisa:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7fIlDlubQ0

Mais uma vez, OBRIGADO MUITO !!!

I love that song. Now, when your other materials, if you post, I will have fun downloading and testing in my games. A real hug.

32 minutes ago, Zethi22 said:

Você enviou EXATAMENTE o que eu pedi. kkkkkkkkkkkkk
A música que mencionei está aqui para ser mais precisa:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7fIlDlubQ0

Mais uma vez, OBRIGADO MUITO !!!

I love that song. Now, when your other materials, if you post, I will have fun downloading and testing in my games. A real hug.

Estou feliz que você a encontrou.
LOL Eu também gosto dessa melodia e essa cantora, mas não sabia que ela era da China. )
1 hour ago, priss10 said:
Estou feliz que você está encontrou.
LOL Eu também gosto dessa melodia e essa cantora, mas não sei que ela era da China. )

A modder brother who is doing excellent work on the girls' body is a certain Perry P. This boy deflowered Marie and made her a beautiful and beautiful woman. I'm very interested in remorse her towel from his mod Falling Towel. If I can do it.

6 hours ago, Zethi22 said:

A modder brother who is doing excellent work on the girls' body is a certain Perry P. This boy deflowered Marie and made her a beautiful and beautiful woman. I'm very interested in remorse her towel from his mod Falling Towel. If I can do it.

If you want to remove this towel, then you just need to do a couple of mouse clicks in LR Photo Studio. It's too easy.
On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 11:25 AM, priss10 said:
If you want to remove this towel, then you just need to do a couple of mouse clicks in LR Photo Studio. It's too easy.

Priss, do not mislead people. Two is not enough. Must be at least four. :-)
By the way, how are you ?

2 hours ago, Cabbas said:

Priss, do not mislead people. Two is not enough. Must be at least four. :-)
By the way, how are you ?

In fact, two clicks are enough if you use the keyboard. But I understand that for the king among lazy to press buttons, this is extremely hard work. )))

By the way, did you decide to return?

3 hours ago, priss10 said:

In fact, two clicks are enough if you use the keyboard. But I understand that for the king among lazy to press buttons, this is extremely hard work. )))

By the way, did you decide to return?

By the way, no. I went to visit. :-) But dogcookie  gave me a great idea. I now know how to use your wonderful hacking skills in the near future. ;-)
read his message carefully...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived