No jealousy MOD available ?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, UncleSquid said:

Can you tell me exactly where the disable jealousy setting is, I just can't find it.

Click on a SIM  >> [[ Wicked... ]] >> [[ Settings ]] >> [[ Relationship Settings ]] >> [[ Cheats ]] >> [[ Global Jealousy Switch ]]

• 8 months later...

Maybe a bit late, but.. I have a Problem too

Have three man living together in the same building, two of them married,  the third is More/less good friends with either of them

And they.. Got 'busy' with each other two times without any problems, then one of the married couple got jealous again?  Is there anything else i can do except turning the jealousy off?  Would love them to be a poly couple 

Anyone able to help me? 

6 hours ago, WickedMeredith said:

you can also give the cockould treat i guess where they sort of will want to see their partner get busy with someone else... 

yes, you can do ‚this but the one with only the cuckold trait will get jealous if his partner does something else than sex with another one. If that’s not your thing you should add both traits ☺️

• 1 month later...

I've been wondering about this, too. I want to have a poly relationship with two Sims but not necessarily have them part of my household. I don't want either of them to get jealous while my Sim has sex with the other but the only options I seem to have is turning off jealousy for everyone, which isn't quite what I want. There's the poly trait but that seems to just mean my Sim is open to poly stuff not the two Sims I want to enter into a poly relationship with. Basically is it not doable unless I add them to my household?