Mix Religious with Sex?

I hope that I don't  offend anybody with this but.. I been looking for religious clothes for a while and I hardly can find any nun or priest ect for the sims 4. The funny fact that  there is a lot in sims 2 and 3. Why there isn't any for the sims 4? So I wondering if you guy would mix religious stuff with wickedwhims together? I mean like a sexy nun, Punishments (that was really common in the past) thing related to religion, ect.. (Does not have to be only Christian) to make into a mod or something like that.  Would you? I wish not to disrespect anybody, but let's be honest nun and priest are human too, so they also want to cover their desire/needs. (sorry for my bad English and hope that I have explain myself well) 

I'm so Devil Triggered right now. You posted this in the wrong section! There is an entire request section that you could have posted this in.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/88-request-find-the-sims-4/

Okay, now that the pre-requisite jest is out of the way, here is a link to a Nun outfit and a Priest outfit.

sorry I didn't mean to break a rule, but I didn't consider this a petition, but asking  a question  about the idea in general, so I consider this more as a question then a request. But I can see the confusion, my bad. Thank you. 

I'm so Devil Triggered right now. You posted this in the wrong section! There is an entire request section that you could have posted this in.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/88-request-find-the-sims-4/

Okay, now that the pre-requisite jest is out of the way, here is a link to a Nun outfit and a Priest outfit.

sorry I didn't mean to break a rule, but I didn't consider this a petition, but asking  a question  about the idea in general, so I consider this more as a question then a request. But I can see the confusion, my bad. Thank you. 

Do not take my mock frustration seriously. It was merely use of irony where I jokingly give the impression of anger at the request due to moral indignation only to reveal an equally facetious rage at posting in the wrong section.

These sections are there for ease of use but one need not fear any harsh backlash for not making use of them correctly at all times.

Archived