A couple wishes , maybe WhickedWhims directed..

Hi.

A few things i kind of would like and if they are already a thing i apologise now and will eat/chew/suck on my words.

1) A Menstrual Cycle. This could have some influence on my sims desire level or ability even to initiate sex. Foe example if she is having her time of the month she will feel less wish to have sex ( embarrassment perk) as its uncomfortable and 'messy'. If she is in her most fertile stage, ovulating she is pretty damn horny and more flirt/sex chat options show up.

This could also have a future effect on the actions of NPC's who maybe sense her over-flirtiness and initiate sex or offer sex to the sim more, even if its ever a thing, force sex on her or try.

Also ideally undressing might be effected. She wont wanna be naked while on her period and she will also require buy-able tampons etc. 

Also her moods might be more grumpy and stressed when she is on her time of the month hehe. Other NPC sims might even comment in a derogatory way to that.

2) I forgot what 2 was....oh yes... NPC sims instigating, offering sex. I often can be flirty and give one-liners but so far the other sims dont ask me for sex, its me asking them. I would like the option to be asked and have the choice to accept or refuse with maybe some comical reactions. Sims4 never stops making me giggle as i watch my sim ( chloe) go about her amusing life with cute funny animations and actions. There needs to be lots of this with sexual interactions. hehe!

3) there will be a 3 and 4 and 5 but i need to think of some and make sure i get the numbers in the right order.. as i always forget 7 and 11 and then have to start again :(

Hey!

1. Pregnancy expansion is something that I have plans for and I haven't even thought about the stuff you mentioned, but it makes sense to work like that.

2. That's pretty much autonomy, which is highly suggested and will appear in WW at some point.

Your the bestest Turbo :)

I am so so glad i recently switched to sims4 from sims3. Just miss the pets.

Are you still considering an active Prostitute and or brothel addition?  I have sooooo many ideas and wishes for that role if and when its ever implemented. :)

But i shall not bloat this dear site with all that until its every a reality hehe!

Thankyou and can wait for all your updates :)

Are you still considering an active Prostitute and or brothel addition?  I have sooooo many ideas and wishes for that role if and when its ever implemented. :)

Jobs and careers is not something that will come soon, especially not without autonomy first.

Thanks!

Archived