Kylie Custom Voiced Girlfriend

View File

Kylie is featured in Hot New Girlfriend ???? Episode 21 - Epic Skyrim Mods ????
https://youtu.be/YOEWzU4WiZo

Kylie is voice acted by my best friend Kylie she is a talented voice actor, gamer and streamer from Europe.

Follow her on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/kylieapriltv

Follow her on Twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/kylieapril

Where can I find Kylie?
You can find her in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun.

Description ????
Kylie is a standalone companion, voice acted by Kylie April. what you see in the picures is exactly what you get. Kylie is a Nord from Skyrim. She was born in the city of Riften.

Features
Standalone Companion
Fully voice acted
Custom hair
Custom eyes
Custom skin
Locational Dialogue
Quest Aware
Can ask Kylie what's on her mind.
and much more

42-100 (Levels with player)
Health 569
Magicka 315
Stamina 182
Class: Vampire
Aggression: Aggressive
Confidence: Brave
Mood: Happy
Dislikes: Kylie is clusterphobic she dislikes caves.

Authors Note ????
I totally appreciate the support I'm gaining new Subscribers on my Youtube channel everyday. I'm grateful. If you enjoy what I do. Help me achieve my goal of one million subscribers, your voice and your support matters. Thanks everyone and I will be feeding you guys plenty of epic mods this year.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel. ????
http://www.youtube.com/c/DJRedRad

Donate: ????
my full name is Raynel Jesus Baez Rojas (Red) Representing Boston! ???????? ????
paypal.me/DJRedRad

Credits ????
Black Rose - CBBE Armor by N8k
CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal by navetsea
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- by Ousnius and Caliente
CBBE Renewal By Hello Santa
KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies Stealthic Khaos and Shocky

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/02/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm
  • Special Edition Compatible

Kylie looks awesome but can you add her to loverslab as a direct download please? i dont download any mods from steam workshop due to multiple skyrim builds and as she is under 100mb she can be uploaded to loverslab for all of us to download direct.

I much prefer to have copies of mods that i can install when i want, as i have different skyrim builds for different gameplay styles.

Hope that is sufficient explanation as to why i would prefer to be able to download Kylie direct, rather than through steam workshop as when i switch from one build to another steam will keep trying to install her. that is part of the issue with steam workshop with multiple skyrim installations and why i refuse to use it. If steam workshop is so good, why does nexus have such a huge amount of mods to choose from in comparison to steam workshop, and is usually more up-to-date than same mods that appear on steam?

I love your voice. Probably going to download that follower next time I'm going for a playthrough.

But I couldn't help but feel like the intro of the video sounds like a sexy-feminine Trump (not in a bad way). The reason being that "she is awesome/she's super awesome/it's so awesome" make me think of the "it's gonna be great" from Trump.

I don't know yet the dialogues this follower has, but I already like your voice ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...