Animal compilation

View File

If you use the SlofsAnimals mod I uploaded, this will replace it.

Install

Copy Meshes, Textures and NameThatHorse.ini to data folder, then choose 1 esp.

Kurama - Ninetails "fox" from Naruto. Can be found at IC Waterfront, near the player home
- There is a food dish and bone near his location.
LBGW - No special pet, but you can play fetch with any of the dogs you get from the store.
- no food dishes, but when you activate a dog from Rena dog shop, you will get a bone whistle and the bone will appear under your dog. If the bone gets lost, use the whistle. Be patient, it takes a little bit sometimes.

harisonzamperla for the scripting to play fetch
Skingrad24 and idkrrr for the naruto mod I got the ninetails from
MofoMojo for Stolen Horse Ownership
misterMcCoonie for Name That Horse
AlienSlof for the dog and horse meshes/textures (dogs compatible with LC3 animations)

This mod is meant more for animal functionality/improvements. Not really about adding a bunch. The dogs added to cities in the original slofsdogs aren't placed except for the IC. If you use BC, make sure this loads before, or you will see the signs in the IC that you shouldn't.  

But small dog are cute. And you have the problem will all small dogs added by Mods. Lovers creatues and Lovers Bitch does not check the size of the dogs. Also with other small creatures. unique Landscape adds some baby bears. Some mods use very small Imps, rats or Mountain Lions( cats).

Simple solution: Do not use small creatures for sex.

Solution without small creatures: Open all esp/esm with small creatures and change the size.

Solution with small creatures: Open all esp/esm with small creatures and the Lovers with PK esm and add a "xLoversPkrDisableH" token in the small creatures inventory, so they can not have sex.

Hey there's one issue I found with the small dogs. As you might imagine, the sex animations don't line up because they're too small. Will they be removed or altered? Thanks!

I won't be changing the size. If using Kurama, he's a bit bigger so he doesn't exactly line up either. All dogs being the same size is boring imo.  Feel free to make and upload any changes you think others may enjoy. :) 

oops, yeah, my setup has OCR and my LB OCR replacer. I seem to be having issues with the LBGW version anyways, so For now, stick with the 9-tails. As for getting the LBGW version updated, I have no ambition to work on anything atm, but when I fix my version, I will make sure to get the non-OCR version up too.  I'm currently using a version that gives me a pet satu-ra. Looks a little funny, and his name is Quinn, but it's great to play fetch with a tiger. Unfortunately, I can't upload that version. :(

As for the LC3, it's a project that has been indefinitely post-poned, but you can install what is done from here. First post.

oops, yeah, my setup has OCR and my LB OCR replacer. I seem to be having issues with the LBGW version anyways, so For now, stick with the 9-tails. As for getting the LBGW version updated, I have no ambition to work on anything atm, but when I fix my version, I will make sure to get the non-OCR version up too.  I'm currently using a version that gives me a pet satu-ra. Looks a little funny, and his name is Quinn, but it's great to play fetch with a tiger. Unfortunately, I can't upload that version. :(

As for the LC3, it's a project that has been indefinitely post-poned, but you can install what is done from here. First post.

Thank you for the quick response.  Just downloaded open cities, I may just use it.  Fajeena pointed the blog out to me, I thought (mistakenly) that it was a complete file ready for download... my bad. I have since DL'd what is available.  All of you do wonderful work, unfortuately I have no skills to help out (as of yet anyway)

If you do choose to use OCR, let me know if anything odd happens with the dogs in the basement.

Edit: If you know how to use Gecko, you can simply remove the OCR requirements as the plugin only modifies 1 script in LBGW.

Ok, not sure wtf the issue is. The dogs in the breeding kennels (store basement) go invisible and my pc goes at an odd angle. Animations work with every other dog it seems. Had sex with some werewolves, stray dogs, Rena's dogs raped me, bought a dog and animations work there. I don't use kennel irons, so no idea why this seems to be happening.

Heres the AnimalComp esp for LBGW w/o the OCR requirements.

Edit; 3-3-17  Forgot to add the no companion tokens to the dogs that LBGW adds them to. Fixed

AnimalComp.esp

• 9 months later...

I just spent the last 3 hrs going through Morroblivion, changing any creatures to their Oblivion equivalent. This does not add any anims or new creatures. With this esp, you will lose certain unique creature looks, but since they have been changed to their Oblivion counterparts, they will now work with lovers creatures.

Needs Morroblivion, LC, and the Meshes/Textures from AnimalComp installed

!!!! **  THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL ** !!!!

I have a few mods merged into my morrowind_ob.esp

Morrowind_ob.esp

Spoiler

Idol of Mephala.esp
  Morroblivion - Clothing Galore.esp
  Morrowind_ob - Chargen and Transport Mod.esp
  Morrowind_ob - MorroblivionTreeReplacer.esp
  Morrowind_ob - Morroblivion Maps.esp
  Morrowind_ob - Conversation.esp
  Morrowind_ob - UCWUS.esp