Taking screenshots

Okay, I have a feeling that I'm either going to feel realy stupid or really ticked off at myself when I get an answer to this, but here goes. (Deep breath) How do you take screenshots on the Xbox 360 version of Oblivion?

There. I said it. Feel free to laugh at my ignorance.

Okay' date=' I have a feeling that I'm either going to feel realy stupid or really ticked off at myself when I get an answer to this, but here goes. (Deep breath) How do you take screenshots on the Xbox 360 version of Oblivion?

[/quote']

According to everything I've found. You.. get a digital camera and take a picture. :rolleyes: I don't think there's a way to do it.

Okay' date=' I have a feeling that I'm either going to feel realy stupid or really ticked off at myself when I get an answer to this, but here goes. (Deep breath) How do you take screenshots on the Xbox 360 version of Oblivion?

[/quote']

Sure you can take screenshots with the xbox....

You just have to hook it up to your computer to do it...;)

[/quote']

Sure you can take screenshots with the xbox....

You just have to hook it up to your computer to do it...;)

I was assuming that was the case- I mean, you can take screenshots in Halo, you can take screenshots in Bioshock, You can even take screenshots in Marvel vs. Capcom 3. But, dammit, I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it in Oblivion.

No mod on this site will work on the Xbox and before you ask no we will not help you make it work on it either as it is against the site rules and the rules of the XBOX EULA.

Now to the point at hand. The only companions I know off that are in the XBOX version by default are the Adoring fan but he is USELESS and maybe the fighters guild can't remember as I never use them.

There's a lot to say for the PC version :D

Truely' date=' what you need is this.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Elder-Scrolls-IV-Oblivion-Pc/dp/B000V9C9FO

[/quote']

I know. I'm poor. I blew all my game money on Mass Effect 3 and Dead Space 2.

And Ark, dude, what did I do to you? I was just wondering what (If anything) I could do with the X360 version. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. But thanks for the advice, anyway. I think I've asked enough stupid questions for the day. I'm going to go stare wistfully at my 360 Oblivion disk and will it to change into the PC version... And fail. (Sigh)

And Ark' date=' dude, what did I do to you? I was just wondering what (If anything) I could do with the X360 version. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. But thanks for the advice, anyway. I think I've asked enough stupid questions for the day. I'm going to go stare wistfully at my 360 Oblivion disk and will it to change into the PC version... And fail. (Sigh)

[/quote']

Wasn't supposed to come over as harsh. But someone us have been down the "help me mod my xbox road before".

A lot of the used copies are quite reasonably priced (under $10). It would be a very good investment seeing what it would open-up for you in terms of mods.

(High pitched) YAY!!!!!!!! FUNTIME!!!!!

Don't judge! STOP JUDGING ME WITH YOUR EYES!!!!!!

And Ark' date=' dude, what did I do to you? I was just wondering what (If anything) I could do with the X360 version. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. But thanks for the advice, anyway. I think I've asked enough stupid questions for the day. I'm going to go stare wistfully at my 360 Oblivion disk and will it to change into the PC version... And fail. (Sigh)

[/quote']

Wasn't supposed to come over as harsh. But someone us have been down the "help me mod my xbox road before".

'sfine. Don't sweat it, man, I've had people say worse things to me before.

Archived