Good ENB that runs in this pc

my FPS its good he runs locked in 60 FPS, i just don't liked the ENB

Really, with an GTX 550? Even the performance version of Realvision has a recommendation of a GTX 660. Are you sure you installed the ENB correctly?

yep, its everything correctly

and runs perfectly with 60 FPS gets 50~40 FPS inside of dungeons

Bleak is really good for a sexy run of Skyrim. It focuses on character and make skin look very realistic. The performance version is very performance-friendly. If you like a bit more color, use Unbleak instead.

Alternatively, use Vivid Weathers and its accompanying ENB. It has different presets you can change while in game.

Bleak is really good for a sexy run of Skyrim. It focuses on character and make skin look very realistic. The performance version is very performance-friendly. If you like a bit more color, use Unbleak instead.

Alternatively, use Vivid Weathers and its accompanying ENB. It has different presets you can change while in game.

Dreamer

thanks to all of you guys (sorry if i din't quoted you here)

but thanks to you guys, but i will close the topic

Archived