View File

Hello,
here you get a fully play-able new Skyrim Cage in a Little different style.

If somebody likes to edit the UV-mapping, please let me know!!
This mod is exclusivly for our LOVERSLAB-community and can be used in any of your
mods.

Enjoy:-)))

P.S. This won´t be the last one:-)))

Thank you for your interest and hope you will enjoy some custom stuff:-)))))

okay, I´ll create a very narrow Cage, so that you won´t FLY AWAY .-))

Okay I won't lie, I was expecting an actual bird cage. You know, like bird-sized. I can still put hagravens in this one tho.

I still have not set my eyes on Animation - i will do that later...now I learn to work on meshes, how to add collision and get stuff inside the skyrim game...

the furniture will be the next degree of creating own stuff....hope I won´t be disappointed soon

The items are less problematic, but the suiting Animation and their keywords...first of all I will create new furniture that uses the ZAZ Animation because they will work with all your mods together as usual.

^There is already a working model of a fucking machine here in loverslab. There isn't one made a mixing machine but still gets the job done ;).

I just want the tables, I ask no machine  :s

Okay. You may be right. If it isn't in the ZaZ Animation Pack or I'll Take The Display Model then I give up.

The tables without a suiting Animation and without zaz keywords :  "ne marche pas" ..."won´t work!!!!"

^There is already a working model of a fucking machine here in loverslab. There isn't one made a mixing machine but still gets the job done ;).

I just want the tables, I ask no machine  :s

I´ll try soon my second time to edit the zaz Animation pack for getting more furniture with suiting Animation as furniture working...maybe soon I have more luck....

• 4 weeks later...

2 f-ucking maschines now in the ZAZ pack...this will make you happy, I guess...and also other nice extremal poses by NOSGREGAMON

:blush: Pretty work, maybe you can do more?

I have some pictures with items SM , maybe you can build ?  :blush:

17021701422519481414852268.jpg
17021701422519481414852269.jpg
17021701422519481414852267.jpg

17021701422419481414852266.jpg
17021701422419481414852265.jpg
17021701422319481414852264.jpg

• 8 months later...
On 2017/2/16 at 5:35 AM, t.ara said:

视图文件

你好,
在这里你会得到一个完全play-able新Skyrim笼有点不同的风格。