Be a showoff! post your Specs!

Guest Bacon

Yeah they sure produce alot of heat. Unless i open my window alot my room turns into an oven. There was a version of my case with a see through side as u describe but i thought the closed one looked a little cleaner. Had ones with see through before.

Guest GingerTom

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

AMD Quad core with Radeon HD 6550D graphics

1.5TB Hard Drive

6GB Memory

DVD Super Multi-Drive

(cool running, whisper quiet fan--so nice and peaceful)

3x2TB external hard drives USB3

22" Monitor

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

AMD Quad core with Radeon HD 6550D graphics

1.5TB Hard Drive

6GB Memory

DVD Super Multi-Drive

(cool running' date=' whisper quiet fan--so nice and peaceful)

3x2TB external hard drives USB3

22" Monitor

[/quote']

I have a quite fan too... somewhere can't hear it anyway music!

Iam jealous at all of you! you all have better systems than me!

*Off to Alternate

Guest Bacon

Wow all SOOO clean!

Haha nice cable management. I need to improve mine it sucks right now. (Because my MB died and I had to replace it' date=' which fucked up my cables)

th_546514440_254444_10150275339611774_7445464_n_122_31lo.jpg

Yeah i know what u mean when i added my second Gprahics card i got so lazy that i dident even put the cable out to the other side to hide it but just go up where it was closest which makes visible. And hey i got that cooler to around here somewhere :) It's awesome!

Ya, I need to try to get my unused cables from my PSU on the other side....that will be very difficult though as there is not much space back there as it is. That's what I get for going non-modular, but it's no big deal. I get good airflow so whatever, max temp is 50 Celsius under 100% load so it's all good.

CPU: AMD 955 BE @ 3.7Ghz , 2.6Ghz NB

GPU: MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC (880/1760/2100) @ 8x in SLI

RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz

Mobo: ASUS M5A99X EVO

HDD: 1TB Seagate Baracuda 7200.12

DVD Drives: LG 24x DVDRAM GH22NS50, Sony 20x Optiarc DVD RW AD-740S

CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO P/P

Monitors: Samsung S22A350H ,Panasonic TH-L19C20D

PSU: Corsair TX850V2

CASE: Corsair Carbide 400R

Guest Lady Luck

Giga Byte Hardware pc

Nvidia GTX 460 1GB SLI + HD

Corei7

Alpine V12 MRV F450 Subwoofer

Ram 5gb

1-2TB Hardrive SeaGate

PC OS Windows Ultimate

64bit

Structure PC style neon casing + Watercooling

blow_neon_case.jpg

This pc cost me about let me see 2500$ overall casing and other shit and can play 300 hours without overheating.

These aren't really officially built because customized pc is more reliable then factory shipped i bought this with a cheap price original was 3100$ @_@ then i got a deal i traded off with my old pc and got discount.

I'm not trying to start a fight here but I'm sure this guy spent a lot of time on this PC. He made a top 10 list of custom PC's and needs credited for his work.It's in an old magazine I have beautiful inside and out http://www.million-dollar-pc.com/systems-2008/lian-li/dark-prodigy/lian-li-v1200.htm

anyway nothing to show off here, but it still plays everything I throw at it.

Intel Q6600@3.2(air cooled Zalman)

8Gb ddr3 ram

intel dx38bt motherboard

sapphire 6970@940CC,1425 mem

2x WD 640GB hard drives(7200rpm)

700watt coolermaster PSU

lite-on blu-ray burner

Raidmax Smilodon case(don't think I could buy another case without the fold down motherboard tray this one has ,I'm now spoiled)

between reading this thread that makes me sick:P with all the nice PC's you guys have and helping friends/co-workers out with new builds I'm now spending money I don't have on new one,ordered the mobo last week.In two months when I have everything I'll have something worth posting:D

Guest Lady Luck

I'm not trying to start a fight here but I'm sure this guy spent a lot of time on this PC. He made a top 10 list of custom PC's and needs credited for his work.It's in an old magazine I have beautiful inside and out http://www.million-dollar-pc.com/systems-2008/lian-li/dark-prodigy/lian-li-v1200.htm

anyway nothing to show off here' date=' but it still plays everything I throw at it.

Intel Q6600@3.2(air cooled Zalman)

8Gb ddr3 ram

intel dx38bt motherboard

sapphire 6970@940CC,1425 mem

2x WD 640GB hard drives(7200rpm)

700watt coolermaster PSU

lite-on blu-ray burner

Raidmax Smilodon case(don't think I could buy another case without the fold down motherboard tray this one has ,I'm now spoiled)

between reading this thread that makes me sick:P with all the nice PC's you guys have and helping friends/co-workers out with new builds I'm now spending money I don't have on new one,ordered the mobo last week.In two months when I have everything I'll have something worth posting:D

[/quote']

cant blame ya mate, you know pc arent everything in life though is just decorations that made people impressed at it, anyway yours arent that bad considering mine cant run old shit i had to download plugins to run dos game on this beast, i rarely play newest game nowadays except skyrim the reason why i get that pc to begin with and it kicked my ass to pay all this shit.

Off topic, I'm planning on buying a new graphics card, for my desktop. But money is my problem i can only afford up to (1900+ Pesos / roughly 46-47$).

I have checked the pcexpress store and found two 1GB DDR3 graphics card.

Which should I get?

Inno3D GT220 1gb ddr3 - HERE

OR

ATI PowerColor HD4650 1gb ddr3 128bit dvi - HERE

I'm struggling lol

Well do you want Physic or graphics that what it meaning comes down too.

To be honest your going to be limited on what you can play even with a 1GB DDR3 memory. You will be pushing it trying to get Oblivion to work fine after you mod it and all.

Your better off continuing to save up and buying a higher model as those graphics cards are not going to help you with the current games you are playing and will most likely die if you over task them.

Guest Bacon

Giga Byte Hardware pc

Nvidia GTX 460 1GB SLI + HD

Corei7

Alpine V12 MRV F450 Subwoofer

Ram 5gb

1-2TB Hardrive SeaGate

PC OS Windows Ultimate

64bit

Structure PC style neon casing + Watercooling

blow_neon_case.jpg

This pc cost me about let me see 2500$ overall casing and other shit and can play 300 hours without overheating.

These aren't really officially built because customized pc is more reliable then factory shipped i bought this with a cheap price original was 3100$ @_@ then i got a deal i traded off with my old pc and got discount.

Wow that's one nice setup :)

Off topic' date=' I'm planning on buying a new graphics card, for my desktop.

Which should I get?

[/quote']

None of those GPUs.

You should (at least) try to get this:

http://pcx.com.ph/components/graphic-cards-1/powercolor-hd6770-1gb-ddr5-hdmi.html - http://pcx.com.ph/components/graphic-cards-1/powercolor-hd5770-1gb-ddr5-128bit-hdmi.html

or this

http://pcx.com.ph/components/graphic-cards-1/inno3d-gtx550-ti-1gb-ddr5-192bit-hdmi.html

The HD6770 is a renamed HD5770 ;), so there isn't any difference in performance.

A rough comparision 5770 vs 550Ti:

http://tinyurl.com/cu8rp3o

Don't forget to check your PSU (with regard to incompatibility)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bacon

Just got 2 new toys that will replace my old ones. They sure are massive and if you look closely you can see a soundcard squeezed inbetween them :). Now i just need to figure out what to do with the old ones.

No SLI cable plugged in on this photo.

img298r.jpg

Side by side comparison to my old toys.

img297f.jpg

Past system - 2x 5870

New - 2x ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP

CPU: Intel core i7 920 @ 2.67 ghz

CPU Cooler: coolmaster hyper 212 plus

Motherboard: x58 extreme motherboard

Memory: 6 gb

Hard Drive: wdc wd6400 aaks-75a7b0 ata device

Video Card: EVGA SuperClocked 01G-P3-1563-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5

Case: Corsair coolmaster half 932 case

Power Supply: blackwidow 850 watt psu

Monitor: Dell s2009w

Ok so i got a PC upgrade i now have 8 GB RAM a AMD FX-6100 (yay no more 2 cores) and yea well a motherboard that didn't support that processor so i had to manually update to a BIOS that DID work with it -_-

Say Bacon what are you going to do with those left over Graphicscard's?

Guest Lady Luck

Just got 2 new toys that will replace my old ones. They sure are massive and if you look closely you can see a soundcard squeezed inbetween them :). Now i just need to figure out what to do with the old ones.

No SLI cable plugged in on this photo.

img298r.jpg

Side by side comparison to my old toys.

img297f.jpg

Past system - 2x 5870

New - 2x ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP

wicked setup

Guest Bacon

Say Bacon what are you going to do with those left over Graphicscard's?

I dont know. They arent worth anything here in sweden because of their age. Maybe i should trade them for 1 pizza each :P

Guest Bacon

A pizza is around 75kr (11 us dollars). Well a 6570 is a dumbed down 6870. For comparisons sake (a rather unfair one) i now get 57k in vantage and 15k in 3dmark 11 as opposed to your card getting 7k vantage and 1.5k in 3dmark 11.