Complete adultRigPack for animating in blender

5 hours ago, memelord69/420 said:

Hey can someone show on how to get my animations to work kinky world I'm new to this

Do I understand you right, you created some animations but you do not know how to implement them into passion or kinky world ?

If this is the case, you can PM me what you have and I will have a look what to do and explain it to you. I.e. how the corresponding xml (OKW-file) must look like.

In case you mean you do not know how to implement existing animations from other creators in your game, you used the wrong thread here.....

17 hours ago, memelord69/420 said:

Hey can someone show on how to get my animations to work kinky world I'm new to this

I see Clydie has said he will try to help you, but in the future, you can make your own post, perhaps in requests, and see who responds. There are some who can teach you a few things... if they have time...