[SEARCH] DEM Ritual Armor in English for CBBE HDT

I've found two Bodyslide conversions of DEM Ritual outfit for CBBE HDT, but one (in the Bodyslide & Outfit Studio Tutorials thread) mentioned a number of issues with the ESP files required, because they were in Russian. It also didn't link to the original mod.

I tried a few different links to English versions of the ESP file, but they're all dead. Does anyone have a confirmed bug-free English ESP? 

Also, could someone clarify the requirements for it?

That's the Bodyslide conversion, but it needs the original mod (DEMRitual.esp I think) to work. I can't find the original mod in English - and it has to be in English, because otherwise it produces serious errors and crashes.

The two links to a translated ESP that I've found so far don't work. One is hosted on a Tumblr blog that has since been deleted, and the other appears to be down as well (producing a 500 error).

EDIT: I've unpacked the Bodyslide conversion, and it does have the ESP file in it. But, I can't confirm from the posts that it's definitely a working English ESP. I'm going to test it and see what happens. 

2nd EDIT: The Bodyslide conversion ESP does work, however it does not have a dependency for HDT High Heels, so it won't warn you that you need it for the heels to work. (Fortunately, I'm not interested in those.)

• 11 months later...

Archived