[QUESTION] Hardest Possible Playthrough?

I'm looking to play through Skyrim again but this time I'm looking for a challenging yet kinky playthrough.  I've thought about using Requiem as a base for difficulty and either Bleak or Unbleak for atmosphere.  Obviously Realistic Needs and Diseases and Frostfall.  Can anyone recommend me any Devious (or not so devious) adult mods that provide a challenge to the point of frustration?  Essentially, a slave break quest but after freedom, who knows where it will go.  Any suggestions for mods both being enslaved and not, will be great.

Also for consideration:

Death alternative mods (YMYL) will probably be added as well although I'm not sure about that because I'm thinking about going the hardcore route and restarting after every death but who knows.

Thanks in advance!

a couple of suggestions would be Cursed Loot and Prison Overhaul (with patches) both of which can be highly customized to very hard settings.

Slavery could be SD+ (latest version) or Slaverun Reloaded (last version before version 2, because I cannot recommend something I have not really touched)

which depending on settings can also be quite hard. Simple Slavery has hooks to a fair number of other mods as well (check its download page).

for just general difficulty increase you may want to check out the Wenches series (immersive, deadly, forgotten, hateful, judgement, and more deadly), with those set at hardest

levels pretty much any dungeon (and lots of other places outside as well) can become very hard to impossible to handle.  Hateful in particular can be a real pain in the posterior

(try fighting something hard to extremely hard solo that calls LOTS of helpers in [neg] and that will chase you across Tamriel to boot). Deadly affect Bandits and I think

necromancers/mage types.  Forgotten deals with Falmers. Judgement deals with dwarven (and their automatons. MOAR (more increases the number and types of deadly

if I remember right).

hopefully this is of some help

edit 

almost forgot to mentions S.L.U.T.S which at lower levels can be either very fun or frustrating (depending on personal taste).

edit 2

forgot 2 mods Traps, Pitfalls and Dangerous Things in combination with Skeevers in the Walls (requires Amputations framework) ...that can make

life really hard in a hurry.

Those are really good suggestions, I wasn't even thinking about the Wenches series when I initially started!

Do you know if you can run SD+ and Slaverun?  Or is it better to go one or the other?

Also any skimpy, slave or bondage themed clothing recommendations would be great as well!  I'm hoping to make a very fun but frustrated game of Skyrim.

Those are really good suggestions, I wasn't even thinking about the Wenches series when I initially started!

Do you know if you can run SD+ and Slaverun?  Or is it better to go one or the other?

Also any skimpy, slave or bondage themed clothing recommendations would be great as well!  I'm hoping to make a very fun but frustrated game of Skyrim.

If you want it challenging, don't forget to do something about the hopeless money system. I'm using these mods to literally make all (almost) all items not worth anything. Iron armos and weapons is worth zero in my game.

trade & barter (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34612/?)

Cutthroat_Merchants-2762-1-0

Reduced_Gold_Rewards_for_Quests-16231-1-0_IN

Examples:

An ebony ingot costs 4000$. A filled Grand soul gem around 20 000$. Off course, prices are depending on your speechlevel.

My achievement:

I wanna be more afraid when I'm adeventuring Skyrim. There should be a negative outcome if I rush into a combat I can't handle.

My best mod for difficulty is dynamic difficulty. When set to static with NPCs doing 1.9x damage and you 2.0x damage, the game rocks (you will kill normal level foes with low to 0 armor with 2-3 strikes, but you ll die with 2-3 strikes when wearing no armor as well.. Pair it with OBIS, populated dungeons caves and ruins legendary edition, Enhanced Mighty Dragons legendary edition and Dragon Combat overhaul and Skyrim is really dangerous.

I also use, no save during combat mod, which does what the name says.

For kinky:

I use sexlab util one and defeat. I ve set it that foes can rape my char when life if between 3 and 10% in defeat. After the knock down, utile one takes over:

My char will then have a 12% chance to kill the raping foe through sex or a 25% to regain 10 HP /sec health within the first 10 seconds of intercouse (this is useful to spare some potions or magika). Also blowjobs will reduce health level of foes to 1 HP for 10 seconds after ejaculation with a 50% chance. A second ejaculation of the foe within this time will drain 10 HP/sec meaning any foe will die if two ejaculations occur seconds behind each other. If a second ejaculation fails, there is a 50% chance the foe is still on 1 HP for some few seconds, enough time to one hit kill him or engage in another tough combat. I like using this on guards who want to send me to jail, they are just sucked dead one by one, I just have to time the correct time for them to knock me down, as mentioned 3-10% HP. Contra: If they hit me under 3 % HP my char is as good as dead, Pro: if I allow a hit at the right moment, they are as good as dead, so a bit of calculated resistance and letting down guard is required.

My char also has 12 % chance of loosing 10 HP /sec for the first 10 seconds after intercourse, so taking a potion before ending intercourse in case intercourse isnt healing can be necessary so that she doesnt die right after.

All these settings are configurable in MCM.

There is a mod (I dont remember the name) which allows you to save only when you sleep. You should use together with deadly wenches (probably they will attack you when you sleep) and campfire. 

Another mod doing amortization (armor and weapons too): lore friendly, hard and fun. Together with limitation of your carrying capacity will give you real challenge. 

One note: Cursed Loot is already hard to the lvl of frustration with default settings, and it has a LOT of settings... i would at least recommend to toggle the "allow menu when bound", so you can change things during game without reloading.

I don't know the wenches series, but Immersive Creatures (use Bad Dogs addon to schlongify them) adds a lot of creatures that are pretty hard to impossible (on low lvls) to beat. Depending on POP (and cursed loot) settings, you will stay low lvl for a loooong time...

And i usually use the wear & tear system from apropos which adds several debuffs for beeing raped. Together with Defeat and immersive creatures or other hard enemies to rape you (or cursed loot rape), it won't take long until you're not even able to run away... your pussy is too sore to run. :P

*edit: not exactly something that makes stuff harder, but a perfect mod to make me run instead of fast traveling without technically preventing it: weightmorphs. You can configure the exact consequences (including speed & fatigue), it's able to recognize food from RND and will make you fat for eating, slim for running.

If you're looking for just general combat difficulty to be increased as well you could also use something like Deadly Dragons and Wildcat.  The injury system in Wildcat is extremely debilitating at low levels.  Haven't tried them at high levels yet.  Some of the enemy AI mods also increase difficulty by making enemies smarter about using potions, healing themselves, etc.  You could also use a trade mod to make merchants rip you off when you trade with them, add scarcity mods that make most enemies and containers have no loot, etc.  There's also a mod that removes all spells from all vendors and all leveled lists so you have to use something like Spell Research to learn any spells.

Wow!  Didn't expect such great responses when I got back on.  I'm going to have to make a list!

They give me ideas for a treasure hunter/thief/assassin character, so if anyone has any mod recommendations for a more immersive thief playthrough or one that would make stealing more rewarding(as an incentive for me to want to steal gold/food)  I'm thinking bigger city mods for more places to steal from and more npcs to pickpocket so getting caught and punished for you crimes feels a bit more appropriate.  If anyone has any suggestions for that, I'd appreciate it!

Edit: Also any recommendations for either a spooky or grimy atmosphere would be great as well!

You can also try Ultimate deadly encounters (aka Sands of time). In my opinion much more difficult than obis.

If all above is not dangerous enough, you can play without armor.

For my own purposes I've made a small mod that forces the player to be naked nearly all the time.

The difference to other mods with similar features is that sexlab is not a requirement and everything is event based.

Regards

Archived