FunnyBizness' Animation SLAL Pack T-pose

Darlock

as you can see from the title I'm having a problem with FunnyBizness animations only, the other animations works but for FunnyBizness animation they still in T-pose

I've run FNIS several times and still have the same problem, The other animations still works and I've tried all of them

have I done something wrong or it is bugged?

Okay here some sugestions if this wont help let me know,

1. Do you maybe have Agressive Animations disabled in Sexlab? (uncheck the Box)

2. Make sure that your Mod Manager installed the hkx Animation files correctly, not all *.RAR or *.ZIP also *.7z FIles are made for install with an Mod Manager, then this Mod Manager could install the files into wrong folders.

3. If you did download his Animations for SLAL (SexLab Animation loader), then open the MCM Menu of SLAL and enable his Animations, after that register them in Sexlab again by running the "Register" button in SLAL. But do this after you used the Sexlab Register Button, because if you use the Sexlab Register Button maybe all SLAL animations could get kicked off the List. Then run Register Animations in SLAL again.

4. if nothing helps, give me the Link to the Animations you've downloaded and i will take a look. :-)

Greetings, Khajiirah.

2. Make sure that your Mod Manager installed the hkx Animation files correctly, not all *.RAR or *.ZIP also *.7z FIles are made for install with an Mod Manager, then this Mod Manager could install the files into wrong folders.

3. If you did download his Animations for SLAL (SexLab Animation loader), then open the MCM Menu of SLAL and enable his Animations, after that register them in Sexlab again by running the "Register" button in SLAL. But do this after you used the Sexlab Register Button, because if you use the Sexlab Register Button maybe all SLAL animations could get kicked off the List. Then run Register Animations in SLAL again.

4. if nothing helps, give me the Link to the Animations you've downloaded and i will take a look. :-)

Greetings, Khajiirah.

1. I have unchecked the box for "restrict aggressive animation" ( is that it ?).

2. I'm using MO and yes I have .hkx files.

3. I've tried that but for other animation it works but not for FB Animation, they seem stuck? I don't think they are in t-pose anymore they are just hanging inside each other.

4. there you go.

I appreciate your help.

Greetings, Khajiirah.

1. I have unchecked the box for "restrict aggressive animation" ( is that it ?).

3. I've tried that but for other animation it works but not for FB Animation, they seem stuck? I don't think they are in t-pose anymore they are just hanging inside each other.

4. there you go.

I appreciate your help.

Okay, let me see, i will download and try it..

and " just hanging inside each other."

Does it looks like both do fuck someone from behind? Both have the Same animation and both standing into each other?

Or maybe they both just standing in each other and do the IDLE animation?

If yes, well, sometimes it can happen that Sexlab gone crazy while playing animations, (i have this bug since the latest sexlab version 1.62 + hotfix)

try play an animation, then use  "Shift" and "Spacebar" (like you would go to the first animation scene)

after that press 1 x Spacebar (like you go to next scene) and tell me if they will do the animation then or not.

I will show you a screenshot, or aybe you can show me a screenshot, then i will se and can help easier.

In meantime i will install the Animations and take a look at it, ill be back soon! :-)

Greetings, Khajiirah.

4. there you go.

I appreciate your help.

Okay, let me see, i will download and try it..

and " just hanging inside each other."

Does it looks like both do fuck someone from behind? Both have the Same animation and both standing into each other?

Or maybe they both just standing in each other and do the IDLE animation?

If yes, well, sometimes it can happen that Sexlab gone crazy while playing animations, (i have this bug since the latest sexlab version 1.62 + hotfix)

try play an animation, then use  "Shift" and "Spacebar" (like you would go to the first animation scene)

after that press 1 x Spacebar (like you go to next scene) and tell me if they will do the animation then or not.

I will show you a screenshot, or aybe you can show me a screenshot, then i will se and can help easier.

In meantime i will install the Animations and take a look at it, ill be back soon! :-)

Thank you again,

yes, they are standing in each other and doing the idle animation, you can see the pic.

I tried advancing the scene but nothing change, like the other animations works fine but for some weird reason FB animations doesn't.

I hope we can solve this mystery  :(

post-942028-0-24171100-1485803432_thumb.png

I did install the animations now, let me test them ingame :)

btw, nice chars! haha :)

im back in some minutes..

Try press Shift + Spacebar.. some times and then you press 1 x Spacebar, and tell me if they will play the animation or not.

If not, i guess the game cant find the animations or they are not registered correctly. But i will see..

*starts skyrim now*

Aww i did uninstall so many Animation Mods, im so sorry but i cant install this Package for SLAL to see how this animations work.

FNIS just allows to load around 8.000 Animations, and even this FNIS XXL Plugin dont work, for me at least.

But all i can say for your Problem here is..

It is maybe this Sexlab Bug, i remember since the last Sexlab update i had this bug too..

If your characters stand like this and just do the IDLE, try use Shift + Spacebar.. and then you press 1 x Spacebar (to go to next animatiuon step) and maybe the animation will work.

But if this won't help, then i guess the Animations are installed wrong..

Go to the Mod Download Page, maybe in the Help Thread there they can help, but i will also try to find out what is happening there on your Animations, to get your Problem solved as fast as i can.

Greetings,

Khajii.

I did install the animations now, let me test them ingame :)

btw, nice chars! haha :)

Try press Shift + Spacebar.. some times and then you press 1 x Spacebar, and tell me if they will play the animation or not.

If not, i guess the game cant find the animations or they are not registered correctly. But i will see..

*starts skyrim now*

Ok, I will wait for you.

Thank you  :sleepy:

I tried Shift + Spacebar and pressed Spacebar until the orgasm effect, still tho no animation just the idle animation.

How can I check if it wasn't registered correctly?

Aww i did uninstall so many Animation Mods, im so sorry but i cant install this Package for SLAL to see how this animations work.

FNIS just allows to load around 8.000 Animations, and even this FNIS XXL Plugin dont work, for me at least.

But all i can say for your Problem here is..

It is maybe this Sexlab Bug, i remember since the last Sexlab update i had this bug too..

If your characters stand like this and just do the IDLE, try use Shift + Spacebar.. and then you press 1 x Spacebar (to go to next animatiuon step) and maybe the animation will work.

But if this won't help, then i guess the Animations are installed wrong..

Go to the Mod Download Page, maybe in the Help Thread there they can help, but i will also try to find out what is happening there on your Animations, to get your Problem solved as fast as i can.

Greetings,

Khajii.

I really appreciate your help

I will be playing around until I find a solution, thank you very much for your time  :lol:

Well i ahve an Idea...

lol

Go here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animation-resources/

download these animations, they are from FunnyBiz himself, and also for the SLAL,

download, install, overwrite everything, and then in SLAL you can enable and register them!

Then your FunnyBiz Animations should finally work, so or so! :-)

*cheers*

Well i ahve an Idea...

lol

Go here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animation-resources/

download these animations, they are from FunnyBiz himself, and also for the SLAL,

download, install, overwrite everything, and then in SLAL you can enable and register them!

Then your FunnyBiz Animations should finally work, so or so! :-)

*cheers*

Ok, I will give it a try.

thanks!

You also need the right version of Jcontainers for this to work at all.

I have the latest version, still no it doesn't

You also need the right version of Jcontainers for this to work at all.

I guess not, all his other animations work. 

Just "SexLabAnimationsLoader" needs JContainer, and he said only the FunnyBiz Animatiosn don't work... :(

but well here is a Download Link for JContainer if needed.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

If this won't help then .. well then i'm out of Sugestions.. awwww

*cross Fingers*

thanks for your time

Are you sure FNIS is reading the files? FB has a ton of animations that usually put people over the animation limit.

Post the output of running FNIS.

I use FNIS XXL, shouldn't handle 12000 animations?

I'm Away now when I get back Home I will try to post it, but it doesn't say like I reached the maximum amount of animations

Are you sure FNIS is reading the files? FB has a ton of animations that usually put people over the animation limit.

Post the output of running FNIS.

I use FNIS XXL, shouldn't handle 12000 animations?

I'm Away now when I get back Home I will try to post it, but it doesn't say like I reached the maximum amount of animations

"Are you sure FNIS is reading the files? FB has a ton of animations that usually put people over the animation limit.

Post the output of running FNIS."

NO it is not a missing animation, his chars don't stay in T-Pose, like you see on the Screenshots.

Also he said, this only happens to FunnyBizness' Animations.

1 + 1 

Somehow Sexlab takes the Characters into Position,

but it won't play the Animation, they just stand inside each other in "IDLE" correct?

Here we should look at and try figure out the Problem.

Maybe it is something very simple?

- Do you did took on/off Agressive Animations in Devious Devices - Sexlab - Or maybe other mods?

But then, why it would only don't play FunnyBizness' Animations?

Guess what? Uninstall these Animations and Load the Non SLAL Pack of his Animations, or go to the DOwnload Page and Post your Problem there. 

Aww good luck, *hug*

• 3 weeks later...

Archived