[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (30th March 2024) [New Animations!]

THE FOLLOWING ANIMATIONS ARE NOW FREELY AVAILABLE ON HERE (LOVERSLAB):

1.       Seated - Intimate Tease/Mount (AP)

2.       Seated - Classic Gentle Cowgirl (AP)

3.       Seated - Classic Cowgirl 1 (AP)

4.       Seated - Classic Cowgirl 2 (AP)

5.       Seated - Classic Cowgirl CLIMAX (AP)

6.       Loveseat/Sofa - Intimate Couch Makeout (AP)

7.       Loveseat/Sofa - Romantic Side-Cuddle (AP)

8.       Loveseat/Sofa - Handjob Makeout (AP)

9.       Loveseat/Sofa - Classic Oraljob (AP)

10.    Loveseat/Sofa - Classic Oraljob CLIMAX (AP)

Enjoy :)

---------

Future Patron Animations (Sneak Peak Previews):

Spoiler

b19098be8043477e6d6604004964db41.gif 866cb97f895e263ad25eb7d35ccd10d3.gif

This is my first post on here.  I just now saw all the negative stuff posted up above and I wanted to thank you for your animations.  You do a wonderful job.  I'm also on a very fixed income, but I do try to support animators if I can.  If not I gladly wait patiently for their new animations to be released.  I know this must take a lot of hard work and you do this on your own time.  I can't believe some people feel so entitled to someone else's work that they have to be so hateful.  Yeah, it sucks being poor.  Believe me, I know.  However, you can't take that out on everyone else.  The work they do is worth money.  It takes time and it's something that they would be getting paid for if they worked for any gaming company - you know if they actually did adult entertainment in games.   So don't listen to the haters.  Keep doing the awesome job you're doing and know that the rest of us appreciate it. ?

This thread belongs to ooOLalaWorld and is for showcasing his animations. 

I have purged the off topic posts for the last couple days.  

This thread is NOT to be used to discuss patreon or ANYTHING ELSE.  Please stay on topic or refrain from posting here.

On 8/12/2018 at 1:38 PM, CPU said:

11 hours ago, gregathit said:

Thanks for fairly moderating over the last couple of days/weeks, just wanted let you know that its much appreciated.

On 8/30/2018 at 1:32 AM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank's for the latest update O.L.L. ?

You're welcome B10HAZARDx33 ;)

15 hours ago, xilenita said:

I love it. Thanks

Glad to hear it xilenita :)

15 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Great, thanks!

You're welcome wild_guy:P

14 hours ago, Denb34 said:

Thanks for the hard work and the update, awesome as always.

Ayye you're welcome Denb34 : ) 

12 hours ago, Charisma69 said:

This is my first post on here.  I just now saw all the negative stuff posted up above and I wanted to thank you for your animations.  You do a wonderful job.  I'm also on a very fixed income, but I do try to support animators if I can.  If not I gladly wait patiently for their new animations to be released.  I know this must take a lot of hard work and you do this on your own time.  I can't believe some people feel so entitled to someone else's work that they have to be so hateful.  Yeah, it sucks being poor.  Believe me, I know.  However, you can't take that out on everyone else.  The work they do is worth money.  It takes time and it's something that they would be getting paid for if they worked for any gaming company - you know if they actually did adult entertainment in games.   So don't listen to the haters.  Keep doing the awesome job you're doing and know that the rest of us appreciate it. ?

Woah.. thank you so much Charisma69 for the comment. Means a lot honestly. And more so that, this was your very first post. I hope you enjoy the LoversLab site and most importantly some of my animations. Thanks for supporting me even just on this site :)

12 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

Woah.. thank you so much Charisma69 for the comment. Means a lot honestly. And more so that, this was your very first post. I hope you enjoy the LoversLab site and most importantly some of my animations. Thanks for supporting me even just on this site :)

You're welcome. I'm really enjoying the site and I do really enjoy your animations.  The hard work you guys do is very much appreciated.  ?

I'd love to see and will support you on Patreon, now that I am a member of it, an OLL exclusive Gay male animation package. You don't even have to make new animations.  I do love your anal, oraljob, masturbation etc... the best. Or have you already made an all male gay package that I don't know about? Wishing you success! 

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/18/2018 at 4:10 PM, eva111111 said:

Анимация "WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animation" конфликт с файлом "mc_cmd_center.package". Не знаете по какой причине? Спасибо огромное, ваша анимация лучшая!

Хм, это очень странно. Кроме того, извините, я не говорю по-русски. Я знаю, что в прошлом были некоторые ошибки, но последняя загрузка файла «WW__ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package», похоже, работала для большинства людей. Я не знаю, почему это должно противоречить «MC Command Center» извините

Я попытаюсь выяснить проблему, если / когда я натолкнулся на нее.

Надеюсь, вы найдете исправление. Кроме того, спасибо за ваши добрые слова о моей работе. Очень благодарен.

---------------------

Hmm, that's very odd. Also, sorry I don't speak Russian. I know that there have been some errors in the past but the latest download of the "WW__ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package" file seemed to be working for most people. I don't know why it should be conflicting with "MC Command Centre" sorry :(

I will try and figure out the problem if/when I come across it.

Hope you find a fix. Also, thanks for your kind words about my work :) It's greatly appreciated.

On 9/23/2018 at 2:50 PM, karinahok said:

@ooOLalaWorld, sorry I haven't read the entire thread so you may have already answered this question, but is there a reason why the MFM Threesome AP animations for Sofa/Loveseat were removed? Those were my favorite. :(

Yeah unfortunately they were patreon exclusive so I had to remove them. Sorry buddy. They should be made available on this site some day though :)

7 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Hey man! Check your mailbox :D

Checked and replied ;)

1 hour ago, instantmagic said:

I'm being told to update your animations. IDK  I didn't download them from here but rather I have the last one you put on patreon for Sept. I think. The one that says New 5 dollar tier animations unlocked. How do I update that?

On 9/5/2018 at 9:52 PM, instantmagic said:

I'd love to see and will support you on Patreon, now that I am a member of it, an OLL exclusive Gay male animation package. You don't even have to make new animations.  I do love your anal, oraljob, masturbation etc... the best. Or have you already made an all male gay package that I don't know about? Wishing you success! 

Hmm, if this is related to Patreon it would be best to message me on Patreon instead in future. But to update any of my animations on patreon you'd simply just download and replace your current package in your Mods folder with the latest package available to you on my page. So if you're a $5 tier, you'd download and replace the package in your Mods folder with the latest $5 package and vise-versa with being a $10 patron that's it. You will still have all the past animations you had before. Make sure to replace and not have duplicates. Also, It's got nothing to do with this site (LoversLab) if you're a patron. Hope that clears things up. :)

Thanks for your wish of success for me :D it is greatly appreciated. My animations are usually made to fit sex groups of any and all genders but perhaps I'll look into making gender specific animations who knows ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Added 12 animations to the LoversLab download section :)

List of now freely available animations here on LoversLab: (31st October/Pre-November): **click show spoiler to see** 

Spoiler

·         Standing - Classic Handjob Climax (AP)

·         Masturbation - Middle Of Bed [Jerk Off] (AP)

·         Masturbation - Stage 1 [Female] (AP)

·         Masturbation - Climax Stage [Female] (AP)

·         DoubleBed/SingleBed (Middle) - Facesitting + Cowgirl MFF Threesome 1 ANAL (AP) 

·         DoubleBed/SingleBed (Middle) - Facesitting + Cowgirl MFF Threesome 2 ANAL (AP)

·         DoubleBed/SingleBed (Middle) - Reverse Cowgirl + Licking MFF Threesome ANAL (AP)

·         DoubleBed/SingleBed (Middle) - Reverse Cowgirl + Licking MFF Threesome Climax (AP)

·         DoubleBed/SingleBed - [MM/MF] Classic Oraljob 1 (AP)

·         DoubleBed/SingleBed - [FF] Lesbian Eating Out (AP)

·         DoubleBed/SingleBed - [MM] 69 (AP)

·         DoubleBed/SingleBed - [FF] 69 (AP)

Feel free to check out some of my patreon exclusive animations/future release animations here as well (previews):

Spoiler

0d0aaaae5e514f63f768ae3df5508d75.gif

65284089141c29725fd0a6ca137e8467.gif

649f4e5767b8fa5d07ce0f87b8acd0e9.gif