[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (2nd May 2024) [New Animations!]

Glad to know animations for working for more people.

I plan to still do some cleaning up in of my existing package files to make them less likely to get errors.

But keep in mind, I'm still making new animations at the same time so I hope you don't mind a waiting a little if you're animations are still not working.

Thanks for being patient with me over the last few weeks ?

---

Experimenting with Poses for July Supporters ?

Spoiler

34cb9fbc0c8dce32bb4db3a28cd54070.png46753b22ed81860e26b072910f4045d1.png

9 minutes ago, MrXulio said:

the First Time AP animation wont show up most specifically

a while ago I accidentally uploaded a few patron-exclusive animations (Which included the First Time Sex animations).

They'll be back some time in the future but for now they're only available to patrons so you'll have to wait.

Check your recycle bin if you still have the old copy but if you don't, sorry I can't re-upload them yet.

15 minutes ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

a while ago I accidentally uploaded a few patron-exclusive animations (Which included the First Time Sex animations).

They'll be back some time in the future but for now they're only available to patrons so you'll have to wait.

Check your recycle bin if you still have the old copy but if you don't, sorry I can't re-upload them yet.

oh okay

5 hours ago, sims484 said:

Thanks. This is what I have installed but your animations don't seem to work for me. :(

WW.PNG

make sure "script mods" are enabled in your in-game settings. Try putting my animations in your Mods folder directly (not the WickedWhims folder) and go into the WickedWhims settings --> Sex Settings --> Gender Settings and find the setting which says "Anything goes and see if it works. Make sure to not have any duplicates of any of the same animation packages or they will not work 

5 hours ago, ooOLalaWorld said:

make sure "script mods" are enabled in your in-game settings. Try putting my animations in your Mods folder directly (not the WickedWhims folder) and go into the WickedWhims settings --> Sex Settings --> Gender Settings and find the setting which says "Anything goes and see if it works. Make sure to not have any duplicates of any of the same animation packages or they will not work 

Cheers. They're working fine now.

Is there anyway I can get some help or explain my situation to NOT pay the 4-8$ a Month ??? I'm just Disabled and only on a very low income and I don't work and I can't afford the 4-8$ a month but I want the NEW Sex animations SOOOO darn badly I can't stand it I LOVE the Sex Animations so much I found the animations about oh maybe 6-8 months ago,and I just fell more and more in love with them but just wish I could afford the monthly charge so I could have the NEW ones right away right from the Dot from day 1 !!! Now if you guys can't talk to the person who is in Charge of making of these Sex Animations can you tell me His/Her name PLEASE so that I can EXPLAIN my Situation and maybe me and Him/Her can work something out !!! 

5 hours ago, Heather2829 said:

Is there anyway I can get some help or explain my situation to NOT pay the 4-8$ a Month ??? I'm just Disabled and only on a very low income and I don't work and I can't afford the 4-8$ a month but I want the NEW Sex animations SOOOO darn badly I can't stand it I LOVE the Sex Animations so much I found the animations about oh maybe 6-8 months ago,and I just fell more and more in love with them but just wish I could afford the monthly charge so I could have the NEW ones right away right from the Dot from day 1 !!! Now if you guys can't talk to the person who is in Charge of making of these Sex Animations can you tell me His/Her name PLEASE so that I can EXPLAIN my Situation and maybe me and Him/Her can work something out !!! 

You need to be patient,  there are updates every month. If you need to explain your situation personally, do it privately, send a message to the author of this thread.

On 7/1/2018 at 10:53 PM, ooOLalaWorld said:

So would that be v2.1 by any chance?

On 7/5/2018 at 8:39 AM, Heather2829 said:

Try working something out with Lala, he's kind and understanding.

On 7/5/2018 at 7:39 AM, Heather2829 said:

Hey Heather2829 :)

I hear you and I understand your situation. I would have much preferred if you messaged me though.

I release free updates to LoversLab for free almost every month so if you want new animations without paying anything you'll just have to be a little patient : ) 

I put many hours/days into creating animation sets so in order to pay for things I need in real life, I need the support of patrons but if you can't afford it the LAST thing I want to do is pledge to me.

There are many talented animators out there with a huge range of amazing animations which you can mix and match with my free releases. : ) 

Also. my tiers are $5 to $10 (not $4 - $8).

If you want a whole bunch of new animations, you would just have to pay any of those amounts once, and then you can skip the following months by cancelling your pledge.

This way you can allow the animations to build up during the months you can't afford them.

You don't have to pay every-single month unless you want the latest updates as soon as they come out.

Hope this addresses your queries Heather2829. : ) 

Next time please message me instead about something personal like this.

Take care of yourself.

-Lala

On 7/6/2018 at 11:33 PM, Vengeance_11 said:

So would that be v2.1 by any chance?

Can't remember Vegeance_11. It'll be the one with the biggest size difference. : ) 

On 7/16/2018 at 9:50 PM, beachwee said:

After the patch I’ve now gone back to getting 200 last exception notifications. Anyone else having this problem?

Try deleting the "WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package" you currently have and place it with the latest one I have in this link: 

This seems to have worked for many people.

If it doesn't work for you. You're gonna have to wait until I get a chance to look at the file and find a solution

Hope this helps : )