[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (2nd May 2024) [New Animations!]

On 10/31/2018 at 11:59 PM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank's O.L.L. ?

On 11/1/2018 at 7:17 AM, wild_guy said:

Thank you OLL!

On 11/1/2018 at 7:23 PM, GreyMouse said:

Thank you for the update, OLL!!

Very much appreciated!

?

On 11/2/2018 at 3:17 PM, cateyes2201 said:

Thank you for the update. You're GREAT! ?

On 11/2/2018 at 3:44 PM, greenlightning said:

thanks Oll cant wait to use them.

On 11/2/2018 at 3:09 AM, Simquisitor said:

Omg that MxM animation is so fucking good!! Keep it up OLL. 

To everyone: You're welcome :) 

On 11/1/2018 at 6:43 AM, Kurdaneva said:

I have a troubleshooting question: I'm so sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I downloaded the animations and the breast physics only work when I DON'T have a body mod (like BB), however then they have the default pink bra. What am I doing incorrectly? 

hmm.. not too sure why that's happening for you. Perhaps you need to update your version of Wicked Whims, you're missing files or you've accidentally duplicated some files in you Mods folder. Hope you find a way to get it working :)

On 11/3/2018 at 7:16 PM, amj1984 said:

Is this update just for OLL Animations, right? There's nothing new on WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations [SeasonsFix FinalFix].zip?

Yh. the other package is unlikely to get updated again 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Frootloopsit said:

Just got like over 1 thousand errors after updating... i don't have the old version anymore. What do i do? Where can i download the old version?

what other mods you using?.....they probably need updating.....post your latest L/E....delete old ones btw.

List of Newly/Freely Available Animations! (On my LL Download Page) :) - Enjoy! : 

·         Sofa/Loveseat - Flirty Cuddling MFF Threesome

·         Sofa/Loveseat - Flirty Makeout + Handjob MFF Threesome

·         Sofa/Loveseat - Reverse Cowgirl + Cunnilingus MFF Threesome

·         Sofa/Loveseat - Reverse Cowgirl + Cunnilingus MFF Threesome CLIMAX

·         Sofa/Loveseat - Reverse Cowgirl + Cunnilingus MFF Threesome VAGINAL

·         Sofa/Loveseat - MFM Threesome(AP) ANAL/VAGINAL

·         Sofa/Loveseat - MFM Threesome(AP) Climax

Previews of Patron Exclusive Animations if you'd like to see them (click show spoiler):

Spoiler

5c88595678823f7ffd1e3022b0a74fec.gif 614450b37a227a035252541852ac70e4.gif 567f64ef4b00e4c0b77578c8ca3e99b4.gif

If not, enjoy the new free anims I uploaded on Loverlab! :)

On 11/27/2018 at 11:27 PM, procian said:

what other mods you using?.....they probably need updating.....post your latest L/E....delete old ones btw.

Sorry for not commenting again when i fixed it, since my mods folder is a mess i found out there were two versions of OLL animations one new and one really old. I found the old one and removed it and fixed the problem. Thanks for you help though :smile:

5 hours ago, Frootloopsit said:

Sorry for not commenting again when i fixed it, since my mods folder is a mess i found out there were two versions of OLL animations one new and one really old. I found the old one and removed it and fixed the problem. Thanks for you help though :smile:

Well done.