[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (30th March 2024) [New Animations!]

I hope you'll be able to find a fix soon because I'm really missing your animations. It's sad really to realize just how few M/M animations other packages adds. Out of my 2000+ animations less that 50 works for M/M. (Yes I realize I can disallow the gender check but still.)

Just started getting a glitch in my sex animations. It's not throwing an LE, but I get the, problem with sex animation box saying it will try and reset. Not sure if this is even related to the problems posted here, but it only happens when my sim tries to have sex with his pregnant wife. She's in her 3rd trimester, and it's not just your animations, it's all of them, and on every object. Tested it with a sim that wasn't pregnant and everything was fine and dandy. But, like I said, this might not even be a related problem, but wanted to put it out there.

Thank you for trying to fix it :)  It didn't work for me, I still get freezes and LE's up to the point where it's maxing out my notification wall.

I hope you can find a way to fix it because I really like your animations

So far I have gotten no big influx of exceptions BUT the weather UI in Calendars still does not work, especially going into San Myshuno. At first it was in my Newcrest family, but once I loaded up a San Myshuno family, the weather UI in the Calendars stopped working, and going back to Newcrest, it still did not work and show up. The animations worked, with, like I said, no big influx of exceptions. Removing the package prompted the weather UI calendar to work again in Newcrest, and in San Myshuno and in all the worlds.

It all goes downhill when one goes to San Myshuno for me. Could there be a correlation? Is something in the package file conflicting with San Myshuno? 

Unfortunately It doesnt work. At least in San Myshuno it doesnt. The game will load and work for a split second before my characters either freeze or just ignore commands and sorta get stuck in a loop of the action they were previously performing. (Continuously watching someone play the guitar). And I find that I have difficulty switching from one sim to the other. plus the constant Last Exceptions that fill the notif wall. :( hopefully its something that can be fixed. Im just now realizing how slittle animations i have without your stuff in them. 

Potential Solutions & Causes to the Problem 

Follow these steps only if you want to help me do a FULL test:

• 1 - Create a new save.
  • 2 - Delete all your old WickedWhims Mod
  • 3 - Update to the latest WickedWhims version 
  • 4 - Delete any animation packages you have from me and re-download their latest versions.

================================

Latest "OLL_Animation.package" and WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package files:

LoversLab (FREE) Downloads | Patrons ($5 & $10+) Check For Updates

===========================================================

NEXT:

• 4 - Put the latest WW_ooOLalaWorld_Animations.package (Hotfix) attached to this post, in your Mods folder. 
"Test without the OLL_Animation.package first"
  • 5 - (Optional: Test each hot-fix individually starting from the latest)
  • 6 - Test and see if animations work
  • 7 - Comment below letting me know if animations work or don't work.

========================================================= 

******* 50 ANIMATIONS RESTORED IN MY LATEST LOVERSLAB UPLOAD (Which were missing from the Attempt 1)******

Missing animations list:

1. Kitchen Counter - Split Stand
  2. Kitchen Counter - Special Doggy Carry
  3. Kitchen Counter - Special Missionary Carry
  4. Kitchen Counter - Special Doggy Carry Climax
  5. Bar - Stroking Tease [SL/MM]
  6. Bar - Stroking Tease [SL/MF]
  7. Bar - Oraljob [SL]
  8. Bar - Doggy [SL]
  9. Bar - Doggy Climax [SL]
  10. Elm Tree - Lesbian Fingering 1 [SL]
  11. Elm Tree - Lesbian Fingering 2 [SL]
  12. Elm Tree - Lesbian Fingering 3 [SL]
  13. Elm Tree - Lesbian Fingering Climax [SL]
  14. Piano/Organ - Doggy [SL]
  15. Piano/Organ - Cowgirl [SL]
  16. Piano/Organ - Reverse Cowgirl [SL]
  17. Piano/Organ - Reverse Cowgirl Climax [SL]
  18. Coffin - Doggy [SL] (Open)
  19. Coffin - Intimate Position [SL] (Open)
  20. Coffin - Cowgirl [SL] (Open)
  21. Coffin - Cowgirl Climax [SL] (Open)
  22. Coffin - Doggy [SL] (Vampire)
  23. Coffin - Intimate Position [SL] (Vampire)
  24. Coffin - Cowgirl [SL] (Vampire)
  25. Coffin - Cowgirl Climax [SL] (Vampire)
  26. Arm Chair - Seated Oraljob
  27. Arm Chair - Doggystyle
  28. Arm Chair - Missionary
  29. Arm Chair - Missionary Climax
  30. Closet - Intimate Makeout
  31. Closet - Standing Bang 1
  32. Closet - Standing Bang 2
  33. Closet - Standing Bang Climax
  34. Table Dining - Missionary
  35. Table Dining - Doggystyle 1
  36. Table Dining - Doggystyle 2
  37. Table Dining - Doggystyle Climax
  38. Yoga Mat - Oraljob
  39. Yoga Mat - Cowgirl Classic
  40. Yoga Mat - Cowgirl Xtreme
  41. Yoga Mat - Cowgirl Xtreme Climax
  42. Romantic Makeout - Standing
  43. Picnic Table - Missionary
  44. Picnic Table - DoggyStyle 1
  45. Picnic Table - DoggyStyle 2
  46. Picnic Table - DoggyStyle Climax
  47. Mirror - Standing Bang 1 [RC]
  48. Mirror - Standing Bang 2 [RC]
  49. Mirror - Standing Bang Climax [RC]
  50. Intimate Crossed Legged Couple [Coffin RL]

(100+ Animations on Patron)

=========================================================

LOVERSLAB DOWNLOAD

Potential Issues & My Experience:

I've Tested all the Packages: Despite what many are saying, the packages are working for me. I am not getting an explosion of LastException messages but I understand a lot of people are. 

---

BUT ! I have been experiencing weird bugs in the game which could be down the the Maxis Team themselves, and even they have stated they will be patching the game soon.

Also, I found that a lot of the bugs where happening to the Game Save I had BEFORE I downloaded Seasons and many things were not working (that's why above I've asked you all to try a new game save as that fix some of the bugs - but not all).

---

The "OLL_Animations" packages seem to not be causing any problems for most people so you should be a least able to use that package alone (more animations are available to patrons alone at the moment though) but at least its something.

But yeah, please let me know how your testing goes. Sorry for the inconvenience (this the price of modding video games I guess haha). Fingerscrossed we'll ALL get a fix soon.

-Lala 

(copied this message from patreon and and message before, that's why it looks weird lol) 

2 minutes ago, Isolda said:

2 clips missing ....
298 CLHD and 296 CLIPS, at least two animations are missing and probably error when you try to play those animations.

In all versions tested, is missing two Clips. And I don't think  it is a syntax error in the XML script... 

Just uploaded the fix, check it out! : ) - 

5 minutes ago, Isolda said:

2 clips missing ....
298 CLHD and 296 CLIPS, at least two animations are missing and probably error when you try to play those animations.

In all versions tested, is missing two Clips. And I don't think  it is a syntax error in the XML script... 

Noe like i say, there is 2 clip header at instance D74444A2B0A82B78 and no clip.

298 - 1 = 297 CLHD  and 296 + 1 = 297 CLIPS le compte est bon :P

On 6/25/2018 at 7:30 PM, McLuna said:

The game is not lagging with the new file, for now no freeze either ?

Bed animations still don't work though but I think it has nothing to do with your file but WW itself. Other locations seem to work fine for now. 

On 6/25/2018 at 7:38 PM, davyclouser said:

It seems all the LE errors were happening when changing season. It works now on a new/old save but I am getting one LE error on my already broken save and I am missing ui for season/temperature(only on this save. Works fine on others). I'll try to make this save work and add an edit if I find a solution.

Thanks for the quick fix and awesome animations :)

EDIT: It seems impossible to make it work again(tried messing with time using MCCC). I am getting LE errors every once in a while, the ui is still missing, the season won't change and my sims are bugged/frozen most of the time(not because of LE lags though). Still the new file with latest WW works great and it doesn't happen on any other saves I tried. 

On 6/25/2018 at 9:09 PM, xavierpunkreno said:

I'm getting LE errors like mad as well to the point where it's maxing out my notification wall instantly.  It seems to be conflicting with something with the weather oddly enough.

On 6/25/2018 at 9:38 PM, plumbob the builder said:

Worked fine for a while but it start happening again. Bummer there's always next time.

On 6/25/2018 at 10:03 PM, greenlightning said:

here's what the LE said...

lastException.txt

its kinda weird I did a trail test used only oll animation and everything was just fine. I went to add another house of bimbos lol and all sudden le came up. I cked it a lot of stuff there and im not pc savvy like u guys are so...

On 6/25/2018 at 11:25 PM, craft90 said:

I hope you'll be able to find a fix soon because I'm really missing your animations. It's sad really to realize just how few M/M animations other packages adds. Out of my 2000+ animations less that 50 works for M/M. (Yes I realize I can disallow the gender check but still.)

23 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

Just started getting a glitch in my sex animations. It's not throwing an LE, but I get the, problem with sex animation box saying it will try and reset. Not sure if this is even related to the problems posted here, but it only happens when my sim tries to have sex with his pregnant wife. She's in her 3rd trimester, and it's not just your animations, it's all of them, and on every object. Tested it with a sim that wasn't pregnant and everything was fine and dandy. But, like I said, this might not even be a related problem, but wanted to put it out there.

18 hours ago, malbolzcha said:

Working for me. Switched between worlds and even between seasons. no le's and all the animations work. Thanks for the fix 

18 hours ago, jessicasc said:

here the problem continues, it did not work. :(

18 hours ago, Sutsiua said:

No freezing anymore but lots of LEs so kinda fixed?

14 hours ago, Rhisa said:

Thank you for trying to fix it :)  It didn't work for me, I still get freezes and LE's up to the point where it's maxing out my notification wall.

I hope you can find a way to fix it because I really like your animations

13 hours ago, twistedelf said:

I am also really missing your wonderful work, but the LE's are still happening for me as well.  They max the wall and I can't properly close the program.  Thank You.

5 hours ago, potterhead2082001 said:

Still happening for me, so I had to remove it. Really love this mod though.

4 hours ago, chiastallon said:

Hi, Thank you for the fix, only problem now is the weather can't load on the screen LE-

[manus] weather_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: type object 'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' has no attribute 'get')
        Traceback (most recent call last):

lastException.txt

4 hours ago, MrUnikitty said:

So far I have gotten no big influx of exceptions BUT the weather UI in Calendars still does not work, especially going into San Myshuno. At first it was in my Newcrest family, but once I loaded up a San Myshuno family, the weather UI in the Calendars stopped working, and going back to Newcrest, it still did not work and show up. The animations worked, with, like I said, no big influx of exceptions. Removing the package prompted the weather UI calendar to work again in Newcrest, and in San Myshuno and in all the worlds.

It all goes downhill when one goes to San Myshuno for me. Could there be a correlation? Is something in the package file conflicting with San Myshuno? 

3 hours ago, Shinobu5 said:

Negative on the new file working. Seems San Myshuno is contributing to the issue.

1 hour ago, Shooty said:

Hi, 

@ooOLalaWorld you have 2 clip header at instance D74444A2B0A82B78 and no clip.

1 hour ago, Foxia777 said:

Still broken :(

53 minutes ago, bentely1012 said:

Unfortunately It doesnt work. At least in San Myshuno it doesnt. The game will load and work for a split second before my characters either freeze or just ignore commands and sorta get stuck in a loop of the action they were previously performing. (Continuously watching someone play the guitar). And I find that I have difficulty switching from one sim to the other. plus the constant Last Exceptions that fill the notif wall. :( hopefully its something that can be fixed. Im just now realizing how slittle animations i have without your stuff in them. 

==========================================

Thank you everyone who's been helping me to get this to work! 

Thanks to you all, I found an error with the CLIP and CLIP Headers, I doubt that was was entire problem but who knows, it could be for some people.

I'm happy for those who have managed to get it working without no problem. :D

Mine has been working smoothly as well but I've been trying to do different things to help those who have been having problems.

Be sure to read my posts above for possible solutions as well as some of my experiences with bugs.

ALSO - if any of you are having issues revolving around the Seasons Calendar 

1 - The Sims team are planning to fix that with a patch some.

2 - If you cant fix your issue try to do that calendar related command in a new save game and it'll probably work. (I've been having issues too with it and it's nothing to do with my animations).

Anyway, stay tuned for more and keep commenting if you get it working or find anymore problems.

#FingersCrossed! 

-Lala