Conan Exiles Modding (EA coming on 1/31/17)

Voltanis

Does anyone know an easy way to add transparency to a part of the armor? Tried creating a copy of M_Conan_Legacy, parenting to it an instance of the material I am trying to change. Then changed blend mode to masked and attached alpha map but that doesn't work for some reason..

Nevermind, figured out how to do that.. Set blend mode to transluscent and use diffuse texture as emission map (tint it in photoshop to tweak colour).

excuse the question, but there is a mod to increase physical breast ????   :D

Yes, check steam workshop: beyond limits

Yes!!!..la I have that mod, but increases the size of the breast (and other) not the physical ..

Do you mean the actual breast physics? You want them to bounce more?

excuse the question, but there is a mod to increase physical breast ????   :D

Yes, check steam workshop: beyond limits

Yes!!!..la I have that mod, but increases the size of the breast (and other) not the physical ..

Do you mean the actual breast physics? You want them to bounce more?

Yes!! I wanted to say this !!! (Excuse my bad english)

Guest kimbale

The devkit ain't half bad. Gonna mess around with animations and stuffs. 

... Modding a game I don't own, and probably won't. xD

@ceccobeppe: The breast physics can be edited pretty easily, it may break stuff though (flying off breasts etc).

Making the physics bodies scale with the tit slider needs some scripting (should be easy, just scale the bones according to the slider value).

Unreal Engine is just too awesome. ^^

I may try editing the physics stuff soon, butts are horrible (as usual).

Guest kimbale

Someone's got to make a Maya (or 3dsmax ... or blender) animation rig for this. It'll open the second circle like hell.

Getting animations in and out of the editor is brainlessly easy, but animating anything more complicated then "rotate 2 bones for 4 frames" becomes tedious almost immediately without a nice rig.

I wanted to try out rigging with the ART sometime, maybe i'll give it a go. I don't think the CE skeleton varies much from the base UE4 skeleton.

Emotes are intro, loop(s) and outro Skeletal Animations, set up as AnimMontages.

A table (EmoteData ... KISS!) links the montages to values which are used in the "BPEmote Controller" blueprint class.

I haven't looked into how the emote controller gets called, UI stuff isn't my forte. As long as there's no additional step involved adding emotes would just need the animations and a new line in the EmoteData table.

Someone's got to make a Maya (or 3dsmax ... or blender) animation rig for this. It'll open the second circle like hell.

Getting animations in and out of the editor is brainlessly easy, but animating anything more complicated then "rotate 2 bones for 4 frames" becomes tedious almost immediately without a nice rig.

I wanted to try out rigging with the ART sometime, maybe i'll give it a go. I don't think the CE skeleton varies much from the base UE4 skeleton.

Emotes are intro, loop(s) and outro Skeletal Animations, set up as AnimMontages.

A table (EmoteData ... KISS!) links the montages to values which are used in the "BPEmote Controller" blueprint class.

I haven't looked into how the emote controller gets called, UI stuff isn't my forte. As long as there's no additional step involved adding emotes would just need the animations and a new line in the EmoteData table.

Can't you use sk_human_female as a rig? It is already rigged, except for the face and kinetic stuff...

Guest kimbale

Can't you use sk_human_female as a rig? It is already rigged, except for the face and kinetic stuff...

Kinetic stuff needs to be animated. At least to keep characters from ramming feet into the ground.

I mean a animation rig, using controllers/proxy bodies or the like. To make new animations without fucking with the physics, for example, having proxies for the rigid bodies while animating in a 3d program is necessary (at least to not go insane iterating).

So am I crazy or they hotfixed the hyena armor in game? Or its from a rogue mod?

Lmao? They legit patched the hyenas and spiders like 4 patches ago they made them easier to deal with since hyenas were just wolf packing people and thus WAY to hard to kill and the spiders spit poison at range and were ARMORED OUT THE ASS which made them WAY to stupidly hard...

So am I crazy or they hotfixed the hyena armor in game? Or its from a rogue mod?

Lmao? They legit patched the hyenas and spiders like 4 patches ago they made them easier to deal with since hyenas were just wolf packing people and thus WAY to hard to kill and the spiders spit poison at range and were ARMORED OUT THE ASS which made them WAY to stupidly hard...

I meant to be a craftable, anyway found out it was from a mod.

Yeah he was talking about the armor worn by the Dogs group of NPC exiles that was added in the last LARGE patch.

Yeah he was talking about the armor worn by the Dogs group of NPC exiles that was added in the last LARGE patch.

Ah my bad.

Any news about armor importing?

You can import meshes from other games, you just need to adjust them to funcom body. (bind, weightpaint, stretch vertices to fit new body shape).

This is the panty you uploaded, notice how unproportianally I had to scale them to fit the conan female lowerbody..

BURAGOL.jpg

Spent last few day searching it there was a way to add aditional bodyslots for armors, so we don't have to use body mesh at all in final product. This would get rid of the seams, reduce mod size and open a lot more opportunities for modding.. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/6/133257636777148674/

You can import meshes from other games, you just need to adjust them to funcom body. (bind, weightpaint, stretch vertices to fit new body shape).

This is the panty you uploaded, notice how unproportianally I had to scale them to fit the conan female lowerbody..

BURAGOL.jpg

Spent last few day searching it there was a way to add aditional bodyslots for armors, so we don't have to use body mesh at all in final product. This would get rid of the seams, reduce mod size and open a lot more opportunities for modding.. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/6/133257636777148674/

Thanks for the heads up.

I could sent you another but I think the mesh would have the same problem. Maybe if I duplicate the vertex count

post-736719-0-31185200-1488071651_thumb.gif

So I finally have something to show off. The mechanic is that player one activates anywhere they want and it assigns them as the first person to be in position and "waiting". Then any one else comes along and activates in close proximity and they assume their partner. It'll align them and once both are "mounted", the looping fun animation starts. Any player can stop the loop and it will gracefully unmount in a reverse order. I still need to implment that. I also think I'm not going to auto unequip items, so if you want to have sexy time you need to take your clothes off yourself ha. Or leave some on...

I still have to figure out how to allow the initiator to choose the animation, because the initiator, the player who will be "waiting", is the player who has control over what animation they'll be waiting in. So if player two wants to penetrate next time, they'll have to initiate it and then choose a penetrating animation. Hmm, I still have some thinking to do about that. But I like how any one can start and wait, then anyone else can mount and have some fun.

Right now it's using an animation from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81267/, I'm planning on implementing the rest of the animations in there because they're simple and they have a start and loop animation stages. But they're just animations made for Skyrim so I could put in animations from any other Skyrim mod essentially.

(Sorry for the potato quality gif)

There is now a breast physics mod on the workshop.

Good stuff, its a clear improvement over the vanilla game.  Made me realize that the breasts seem to have no sway/swing, it's all just bounce up and down.

attachicon.gif2017-02-25_17-45-20-iloveimg-compressed.gif

So I finally have something to show off. The mechanic is that player one activates anywhere they want and it assigns them as the first person to be in position and "waiting". Then any one else comes along and activates in close proximity and they assume their partner. It'll align them and once both are "mounted", the looping fun animation starts. Any player can stop the loop and it will gracefully unmount in a reverse order. I still need to implment that. I also think I'm not going to auto unequip items, so if you want to have sexy time you need to take your clothes off yourself ha. Or leave some on...

I still have to figure out how to allow the initiator to choose the animation, because the initiator, the player who will be "waiting", is the player who has control over what animation they'll be waiting in. So if player two wants to penetrate next time, they'll have to initiate it and then choose a penetrating animation. Hmm, I still have some thinking to do about that. But I like how any one can start and wait, then anyone else can mount and have some fun.

Right now it's using an animation from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81267/, I'm planning on implementing the rest of the animations in there because they're simple and they have a start and loop animation stages. But they're just animations made for Skyrim so I could put in animations from any other Skyrim mod essentially.

I love you for this, very exciting!  I don't know jack about this sort of thing so I was very curious to see how players could engage in animations with each other.  Being able to use animations from Skyrim makes me hopeful that this will progress much faster than I thought it would.

Awesome!

Now all we need is erection (should be easy, just rotating bones). Do you start an event on player input? How do you identify player and make keyboard input available for player?

This.is.awesome. 

The greatest things start like this  :heart:

Archived