Conan Exiles Modding (EA coming on 1/31/17)

Voltanis

Guest oxyg1n

To be fair even if the animations are sub par I think it's about time we got some kinda sex animations into the game.

Agreed!

To be fair even if the animations are sub par I think it's about time we got some kinda sex animations into the game.

Agreed!

Well I have an idea of what I'd try to do, but some technical question first: How do you want the root bones to be positioned of the different characters? Considering the quick snap that happens when the animation first activates the root bones of the two characters are set at the same point and then counter-animated, but that's obviously pretty sloppy. Maybe down the line we should make a specific walkup animation that has the character move slower than the root, as to make sure they properly align without a glitchy looking clip?

That being said, would someone be so kind to rip a few of the animations (idle, walk, maybe a few others) and post them here? I can't launch the devkit anymore since I haven't updated it and this retarded ass thing is eating way more disk space than I want to and can give it (79 gigs for the update, I'm at 77...)

Also, the ripped male mesh with skeleton is missing genitals it seems, so adding those to it would be nice as well.

Yeah, the sk_human_male and sk_human_female are no good for animating. They have wrong head mesh attached and it is even not weight painted(cant animate mouth). Also, they have ik handles as bones and what is worse, ik handles have influence over the mesh.

P.S. uploaded rigs I stiched together to animation discussion thread.

Agreed!

Try contacting Leito, his are the best available: Animations by Leito His stuff exceeds paid developers. 

If you get a positive, you've just hit a goldmine for CE sex. Funcom should probably pay him a subcontractor fee for all the business it will drum up. 

FunnyBizness also has lots of crazy great stuff. Best animations are here at LL.  Probably nearing several hundred SL animations hereabouts .

CEO may also be friendly to the idea. That mod is on hold, until SE gets SKSE64. Porting assets from OSEX to CE might make sense, being CE has just begun development, where Skyrim has ended. Active modders can influence development's direction, help inform Funcom what makes Skyrim great. 

I'll host LL Exile mods on a couple of experimental servers currently setup for testing. EastCoast US

I would like to say this about Conan Exiles, the game is getting stronger, there are over 200 plus mods in the Steam community within a month since the Dev Kit came out, that is outstanding growth. Funcom has years ahead of Ark in scripting, organization, and design. Are there flaws? Yes, there are flaws, some by design in the game and others in the Unreal 4 engine itself. But with that said the potential for growth and a strong modding is fantastic! When the better modders out there take the time to involve themselves in this game it will the greatest community of modders that has been seen since Skyrim. The biggest issue is assigning ID numbers when creating itemtable  creation... there are just a huge block of numbers to choose from and since nothing is assigned to each modder then you get modders using the same numbers in game and hence the mod conflicts at times. The work around on this hs been two modders joining forces and sharing info to make each mod work with the other or you just create your own mega mod for your server using other modders work. By the way, mods are not your property on Steam, you cannot claim licensing and etc... Steams and Funcoms rules are explicity, anyone can use your creation to make their own mods, just give credit to the other modder.

I would like to say this about Conan Exiles, the game is getting stronger, there are over 200 plus mods in the Steam community within a month since the Dev Kit came out, that is outstanding growth. Funcom has years ahead of Ark in scripting, organization, and design. Are there flaws? Yes, there are flaws, some by design in the game and others in the Unreal 4 engine itself. But with that said the potential for growth and a strong modding is fantastic! When the better modders out there take the time to involve themselves in this game it will the greatest community of modders that has been seen since Skyrim. The biggest issue is assigning ID numbers when creating itemtable  creation... there are just a huge block of numbers to choose from and since nothing is assigned to each modder then you get modders using the same numbers in game and hence the mod conflicts at times. The work around on this hs been two modders joining forces and sharing info to make each mod work with the other or you just create your own mega mod for your server using other modders work. By the way, mods are not your property on Steam, you cannot claim licensing and etc... Steams and Funcoms rules are explicity, anyone can use your creation to make their own mods, just give credit to the other modder.

Datatables or any modified assets in UE4 are not merged with the original/same assets from some other mod, they overwrite each other. No matter what IDs you use.

What is everyone running this on?  I just ordered a Cyberpower machine and just want to make sure I'll have NO problems running the game.  Current FrankenPC can't handle it.... at all.  Anyone have a Cyberpower?

The hell is a Cyberpower?

I'm trying to wrap up my mod and I was going to try to publish it WIP today but I've just been shut down by gekkou1992 on the nexus forums. He won't allow me to release my mod that's using his animations. He said "I don't permit to include my files." :(

These guys have the same problem too.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73599-nazonootokos-animations-for-slal/?p=1821671

Not sure how to continue right now... I'd have to find a whole new set of animations with start and loops stages to replace. Unless anyone knows of any Skyrim animations that fit the bill.

Arg!!! and UE4 keeps crashing...

Maybe there is a modder here in LL willing to share? Leito/Anubis, idk.

Just a brand name.  Not sure I can cancel it if it's a suck computer brand... probably would have needed to do it pretty quick.  Parts seem fine, but I haven't ordered a gaming computer before.  I usually just Franken-cobble one together that's JUST good enough to play my current favorite game.   Thanks for the reply though.

I have Cyberpower and it has been good to me thus far the only thing I can Honestly say is that they have heating issues but you get a good fan in there then it's no worries

The thing finally got here.  Looks nice, but I'm a freaking klutz with klutzy grandkids..... so the glass side panel scares the crap out of me.  If it burns out in a week I'm going to swan dive off a local high-rise.

• • System: Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core | Intel Z170/Z270 Chipset | 32GB DDR4 | 256GB NVMe PCIe SSD | 3TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1080 8GB Video Card | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port

What is everyone running this on?  I just ordered a Cyberpower machine and just want to make sure I'll have NO problems running the game.  Current FrankenPC can't handle it.... at all.  Anyone have a Cyberpower?

I'm trying to wrap up my mod and I was going to try to publish it WIP today but I've just been shut down by gekkou1992 on the nexus forums. He won't allow me to release my mod that's using his animations. He said "I don't permit to include my files." :(

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73599-nazonootokos-animations-for-slal/?p=1821671

Not sure how to continue right now... I'd have to find a whole new set of animations with start and loops stages to replace. Unless anyone knows of any Skyrim animations that fit the bill.

Just a brand name.  Not sure I can cancel it if it's a suck computer brand... probably would have needed to do it pretty quick.  Parts seem fine, but I haven't ordered a gaming computer before.  I usually just Franken-cobble one together that's JUST good enough to play my current favorite game.   Thanks for the reply though.

I have Cyberpower and it has been good to me thus far the only thing I can Honestly say is that they have heating issues but you get a good fan in there then it's no worries

The thing finally got here.  Looks nice, but I'm a freaking klutz with klutzy grandkids..... so the glass side panel scares the crap out of me.  If it burns out in a week I'm going to swan dive off a local high-rise.

• • System: Intel i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core | Intel Z170/Z270 Chipset | 32GB DDR4 | 256GB NVMe PCIe SSD | 3TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Lmao well just think we are on the cusp I hope of having sex animations/mods in this game so you got the comp just in time.

Lmao well just think we are on the cusp I hope of having sex animations/mods in this game so you got the comp just in time.

I couldn't even play the game without mods with this thing I'm on now, so I guess I picked the right time to shake the dust off my checkbook.

Guest oxyg1n

We literally are within a couple/several days of seeing sexy time in Conan.  :)

We literally are within a couple/several days of seeing sexy time in Conan.  :)

Oxyg1n can you go into more detail on what we can expect in the mod like types of poses or paramaters we need for poses ect?

I think that it would be nice to have character textures with a higher level of detail.

Aye this was talked about earlier in the thread about someone making a female char with beef curtains better nipples and maybe different types.

Guest oxyg1n

Oxyg1n can you go into more detail on what we can expect in the mod like types of poses or paramaters we need for poses ect?

Yah sure. The plan is that the mod will come with three sets of animations; Missionary, Doggy and Cowgirl. These animations are being custom made specifically for Conan so there'll be some poses that you may or may not have seen in the community yet. Each set will have about 4-5 stages with varying poses. During sex, either player can change pose and alter the speed from a halt to pretty heavy humping. You'll notice that you'll hear a wet flesh clapping sound as the animation gets faster. Your player controlled moaning will also become more intense with the speed. (Can't find any male vocals that I like, so just female for now)

What kind of information are you looking for about poses?

Also, just literally finished Thrall interaction. My thrall is definitely going to be sore tomorrow.  ;)

Yah sure. The plan is that the mod will come with three sets of animations; Missionary, Doggy and Cowgirl. These animations are being custom made specifically for Conan so there'll be some poses that you may or may not have seen in the community yet. Each set will have about 4-5 stages with varying poses. During sex, either player can change pose and alter the speed from a halt to pretty heavy humping. You'll notice that you'll hear a wet flesh clapping sound as the animation gets faster. Your player controlled moaning will also become more intense with the speed. (Can't find any male vocals that I like, so just female for now)

What kind of information are you looking for about poses?

Also, just literally finished Thrall interaction. My thrall is definitely going to be sore tomorrow.  ;)

Naw man this is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

But to I guess add on it what are the money shots like can you creampie? Or make plaster her face in your hot man lava? Also can this be done on beds or just pretty much any where at the moment?

Guest oxyg1n

But to I guess add on it what are the money shots like can you creampie? Or make plaster her face in your hot man lava? Also can this be done on beds or just pretty much any where at the moment?

I'm not going to give too much away yet! lol

You'll know all about it soon enough. :)

Booooo!!! :P can't wait man.

Preview gif/webm plzzzzzz

de7c99dab3dfa045625a8278221149d0.jpg

Guest oxyg1n

Had some time this afternoon and before I started working on a free roam camera I took this screenshot next to a water fall. Quite lovely IMO. Here is a combination of the mod and the Shaved and Oiled Skin mod from the workshop.

post-736719-0-47310200-1490776005_thumb.png

oxyg1n: Can you make it so only one person controls the animation if certain clothing is detected? Thinking cuffs, collars, rope, etc.

This I would also like to know as well as if it's all just consensual or with this can you just rape and pillage your way through the Exiled lands?

Had some time this afternoon and before I started working on a free roam camera I took this screenshot next to a water fall. Quite lovely IMO. Here is a combination of the mod and the Shaved and Oiled Skin mod from the workshop.

attachicon.gif2017-03-28 22_33_54-Conan_ Exiles.png

Do you have a rough date we should see this or at the very least your progress percentage to completion?

Guest oxyg1n

oxyg1n: Can you make it so only one person controls the animation if certain clothing is detected? Thinking cuffs, collars, rope, etc.

This I would also like to know as well as if it's all just consensual or with this can you just rape and pillage your way through the Exiled lands?

attachicon.gif2017-03-28 22_33_54-Conan_ Exiles.png

Do you have a rough date we should see this or at the very least your progress percentage to completion?

Definitely. Right now it's all consensual. I want to nail that FIRST. But detecting that a player is in bondage and having the mod treat them as a Thrall, you can definitely allow one person to have all the control. I just made myself laugh. Imagine you're in cuffs running around and someone chases you down and starts to rape you and then they go AFK. You'd have to reconnect haha. That's actually a perfect example of some of the things you have to consider in multiplayer games that you don't have to deal with in single player games.

So timeline... I'd say the mod is about 90% finished. All I have to do still is add the remaining animations and fix a couple bugs. Just waiting on the awesome animations to be finished. I would say this mod is done in a week or two. I'm sorry to push it out but sometimes our other responsibilities get in the way. You know how it goes sometimes.

So please put on your best to wait for the mod to be good and ready for everyone to try out. That's all I want.

Archived